Whose next for wedding bells-Viv/Vabh

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Who's next for wedding bells?

Some actors and actresses just have the chemistry. They simply emanate desirability and persuade the audience that their love is true, even though we all know it's a television show. After shooting all those awkward romance scenes while pretending to be a married couple, we wouldn't blame them if they start dating. And, if they can make their marriage work on-screen, they can surely do it in real life too. We take a look at some of these couples who we think should definitely tie the knots'

Showing 7  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Vahhbiz and Vivian Dsena
After the long silence, the duo recently declared themselves as a couple. Their unique relationship in Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani also sums up the understanding of a better couple in real life. These two look so endearing on-screen! Having said that, how can you resist the temptation to continue that chemistry off-screen?
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This topic is going 2 be a Hit...😆😆😆...
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
my curiosity is when did they pretend to be a married couple?😳 Chemistry! Both of them on screen. Let me know how much trps do they gran,and which producer would want to end his /her career by doing this. Let me know how it works out !🤔😵 Does not the reporter have better things to do than write these foolish articles?😳🤣Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Vahhbiz and Vivian Dsena

After the long silence, the duo recently declared themselves as a couple. Their unique relationship in Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani also sums up the understanding of a better couple in real life. These two look so endearing on-screen! Having said that, how can you resist the temptation to continue that chemistry off-screen?

So true...they are unique...both on-screen n off-screen...

Sorry if I hurt anyone...don't think that I don't like them...I like them as a couple except their PDA...

Anyway thanks for sharing Tanu...🤗

Edited by -Rumi- - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Pretending as Married couple? 😕 where might be in their dreams🤣 and has d reporter gone nuts...telling dat dey have chemistry onscreen🤢🤣

don't dey have any article to publish rather den dis 😳Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Pretending as Married couple? 😕 where might be in their dreams🤣 and has d reporter gone nuts...telling dat dey have chemistry onscreen🤢🤣

don't dey any article to publish rather den dis 😳

anu u seriously made me choke on my breakfast, and i just spitted all of it out.! lordie , u cracked up.🤣 i guess the reporter has no better things to do than be jotish baba .!🤣🤣
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nananananaananananana :D haha what a joke :D
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

😲 How I missed the most important part of this article...🤢😆 

I shouldn't skip that part...first time I read only the part below the pic... Thanks Syria and Bhai...otherwise I missed a great news...😉😆

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: syria2014

anu u seriously made me choke on my breakfast, and i just spitted all of it out.! lordie , u cracked up.🤣 i guess the reporter has no better things to do than be jotish baba .!🤣🤣

😆Syria probably d reporter is a die hard fan of vivah😆 and moreover i won't be surprised if d reporter turns out to be Lady VD...🤣
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

😆Syria probably d reporter is a die hard fan of vivah😆 and moreover i won't be surprised if d reporter turns out to be Lady VD...🤣

me either, ! I love ur specualtions!😆Yup, a die heard vivah fan from fb from miss. dorabjee's page "fan page".😆 If it turns out to be lady V.D. , It would make my day b/c i luv her so much.!🤣🤣Some of those die heard fans are only sticking around to have access to V.D, and impress him. Well all of those are gonna pack bags, the day vivah is over.!🤣🤣