Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Specially for Mods - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Lena.

I understand your problem.

But look at it through this perspective: minuu doesn't just moderate for one Forum. Just in this forum, there are 20 + posts made. You should cut them some slack. The fact that they are closing the thread should be good enough, considering they could leave it as it is.

Also, DT cannot ban someone or take action against an user because of violation in I-F COC. There is a Warning Level System. If the warning level exceeds, only then they can ban the person.
If we were to do that, most of the people would be banned by now, considering many users have unknowingly violated I-F COC.

That is why the cooperation of members is imperative. Hence, the REPORT button. Click it and be patient. 😉

P.S  Fan groups coming in and bashing shows is not anything new. It happens. You just have to be patient and learn to handle it the right way. Fight or retaliating against them is not the best idea, no matter how many IPKKND fans you gather. Because they WILL retort back. That's why they come there. For attention.

So, just ignore the post and report it.

The only fan group we belong to is the  "Iss Fart Ko Kya Naam Doon"  fangroup and we are very proud of it.  ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted to add 1 last thing to this topic before I call it a night.  I thought one of the people above had previously mentioned that they lived here in the US, but if they do then they have heard of 'The Soup' or watched the late night comedians like Letterman, O'Brien, or Leno!!!  They make fun of actors, politicians, television programs, athletes, etc...(for a living).  It's a norm here.  It shouldn't phase anyone.  I guess that's why the things that people say about these shows and actors doesn't have any impact on my life or the things I do.  I watch 1 Indian serial and that's IPKKND and I enjoy it.  Everyone else in the world can hate on it and I will have no problem with that.  It's entertainment and I don't live n die by it.  For people to take things so seriously when it should not have any impact on them tells me that the lines of reality and make believe are starting to get a bit obscured.  That in itself is not healthy. 

All of us who visit this forum have a right to express our opinions whether it is something that we all agree with or not.  A lively debate never hurt anyone!!!  Differences should be encouraged, not reported.  I just think that everyone needs to take a step back and stop taking things so seriously. 

On a side-note, I read the India Forum posting criteria and bashing a show or actors (as people are saying is happening) is not outlawed so reporting it is useless.  Again, I like reading some of these posts.  Most of them are all the same old dribble, but once in a blue-moon comes a topic or discussion that is lively and entertaining.  This my friends has definitely been one of them. 😊

Nighty-nite all!!! 
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

Please report the above post.

reported Sunaina😡
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: eraser

You're right, fart does not mean Arnav, it means both Arnav AND Khushi. I got it from dictionary.com ðŸ˜ƒ

fart

[fahrt]  Show IPA Vulgar .
noun
An irritating or foolish person. For example-Arnav and Khushi.

dont say like this. u have no right to talk something like this😡
Kiely thumbnail
@eraser ... u dont like the show but u have time to write all this nonsense like fart and all...ufff watever ...btw the actors and this show are the reason u came here ...
This content was originally posted by: Kamalika..

dont say like this. u have no right to talk something like this😡

Dont sue me, sue dictionary.com because that's where I got my definition from. ðŸ˜‰
Kiely thumbnail
@others plss stop commmenting ...y u ppl getting so hyper ...if she wants to do let her doo...stop replying her ...let her say watever she wants ...
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Kiely

@others plss stop commmenting ...y u ppl getting so hyper ...if she wants to do let her doo...stop replying her ...let her say watever she wants ...

bahat control karne ki koshish karti hoon, lekin nehi hota, kya karu😭. kyun wo log humare forum mein ake aisa baat likh rahe hai😡

Edited by Kamalika.. - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nrp77

Not being disrespectful or anything, where are you from?

she is from a sensible world, unlike you all
.hea. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kamalika..

bahat control karne ki koshish karti hoon, lekin nehi hota, kya karu😭. kyun wo log humare forum mein ake aisa baat likh rahe hai😡

exactly, blood is seriously boiling, I tried, but it's helpless
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago