Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Goodness!! How do you guys do it day in and day out?!?!?  I am not sure whether I enjoy your posts for the humor in it or for the depth of thought.  Both compete on equal ground! Not that i need to choose one over the other but you know what i mean!  I applaud the effort and your fanhood .  You guys amaze me every day.
Great post, as always!!

sunaina02 thumbnail

Zain - a nice summary of todays episode  I havent seen it yet but reading all the posts in forum , it seems , I have seen it already .

@Anu

You mention of Pm Prakash - reminds me - I love this guy . He has good comic timing and makes the RM more enjoyable .
Specially I love him with LA.  Kya jodi hai 👏
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aquablue17

Awesome Pic! yes omg today's ep wuz amazing! hayyee! so good. i liked how Arnav trapped our KKG in her own plan. I wonder if she actually thought tht we do something as such to her... wut do you think Zain??

It was very interesting to see such a side to ASR. Loved it and I bet Khushi loved it too!

I don't Khushi thinks beyond her pom poms..Her brain has to bear the bee hive *read the wig* and I guess the buzz gets to her and she caeses to think..

So I don't think she thinks before she acts..in fact I don't think she thinks..period..

BUt yes bring on the tender Arnav...it is such a sight for sore eyes..
perfectdrashti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome post

loved today's epi ❤️

loved the way arnav staring at khushi <3
looking forward to tomorrow's epi <3
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wake up and see the gorgeous handsome hot rakshas 😳...i wouldnt mind...😉

Awesome post as always!!! 😃
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Zain 🤗

Nice post yaar. 

The honeymoon suite scene was very similar to the one in which ASR brought Khushi back home from the guesthouse. Only this time we got to see him taking care of her. 
These are the kind of scenes that bring on the intensity in this strange love story.

Arnav's two different smiles - the first at a dancing Khushi and the second at the devious plan forming in his mind, were a treat to watch. 
This guy shifts his expressions so easily and with so much subtlety that no words or music  needed to feel what he's thinking.
Sanaya too did a great job today - all the histrionics, then giving that victorious smile, and then her sunny disposition dissolving into uncertainty and worry at the sudden turn of events.

I forwarded the irritating Mami's scene and watched with dread the Shyam - Shashi scenes.
The latter ruined my euphoria created by the  Arhi scenes, and though I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode, I so do NOT want to see Shashi going down at the hands of Shyam 😔

Vaise had to wonder : Barun is quite thin, lifting Sanaya on his shoulders must have been no ordinary feat. Just a few sips of the Lassi and lo and behold! - he's a superman (like the pic you posted on your post yesterday 😆).

Tomorrow he's gonna bash up some goons too. Ab agar Khushi us par lattoo nahin hui, toh kab hogi?!

current thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba123hina

hey Zainab, 

loved ASR today! as well as Khushi! they both complement each other brilliantly!! Barun is the 'hawt-est' man alive! seriously! the way he portrayed the emotions were awesome!! Khushi actually was in a mood to leave but the dreadful dark didn't allow her! Maybe she'll try again but Arnav won't let her go! 

I don't think Khushi is going any where now..she will be nursed back to her chirpy self..I mean which woman in her sane mind would want to leave a guilt ridden tender ASR...I mean who??

aww the scene rocked...thanks for replying..
sunaina02 thumbnail
^^^

Barun is not really thin , he is just not  beefy  and have muscles bursting out of his shirts.  Though he is quite strong .

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: current

🤣🤣..Ahhh Anu ...my dear Ayesha ..reads between the lines...thanks Anu...🤣
Well I think so far we have not gone far into THE SCENE ...because all KKG has not yet had a chance to open her mouth...🤣..I wonder if the flue is strong enough to restrain her..PUHLEEZ CV's

Ohh! So, Khushi hasn't yet got the chance to 'speak' after the flu or fever attack... w/e it was??

Gosh..the thought of this can be scarier than wat i read abt the precap...LOL!
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Zain 🤗

Nice post yaar. 

The honeymoon suite scene was very similar to the one in which ASR brought Khushi back home from the guesthouse. Only this time we got to see him taking care of her. 
These are the kind of scenes that bring on the intensity in this strange love story.

Arnav's two different smiles - the first at a dancing Khushi and the second at the devious plan forming in his mind, were a treat to watch. 
This guy shifts his expressions so easily and with so much subtlety that no words or music  needed to feel what he's thinking.
Sanaya too did a great job today - all the histrionics, then giving that victorious smile, and then her sunny disposition dissolving into uncertainty and worry at the sudden turn of events.

I forwarded the irritating Mami's scene and watched with dread the Shyam - Shashi scenes.
The latter ruined my euphoria created by the  Arhi scenes, and though I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode, I so do NOT want to see Shashi going down at the hands of Shyam 😔

Vaise had to wonder : Barun is quite thin, lifting Sanaya on his shoulders must have been no ordinary feat. Just a few sips of the Lassi and lo and behold! - he's a superman (like the pic you posted on your post yesterday 😆).

Tomorrow he's gonna bash up some goons too. Ab agar Khushi us par lattoo nahin hui, toh kab hogi?!

hahahah ..meri Swethsy...lil innocent..
leeme show you some muscle..Ok I got this Su..

so the man has the brawn to lift the pea brain..hahahah
Barun is fantabulous..and ou are bang on with the two smiles..
He rocks it man and so does Sanaya..

and That awful Shyam and Shashi cloud hanging over us..Uff

But yaar great to read your take..