Nobody noticed Dev talking bad about Geet ???

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

While 100 % Nano crossed her limits to direclty talk to MSK in rude way..and I felt like slapping her too...
Dev also today tried to blame Geet while defending
 MSK...when MSK and Geet start have their jhoot moot fight...Dev tries to defend MSK by saying that
" MSK loves Geet a lot...Geet only must have said something that MSK is so angry".

How dare Dev.???

This is the Dev on whom Geet has been showing her Babhi wala pyar against our wishes...

Dev also crossed his limits today...he need not have taken sides and blames bhabhi dear...so openly.
And MSK should not have kept quiet...he should have stopped Dev from talking like that.

Here is how Dev and Nano should punish each other for thier stupidity.
Dev should make such flaming hot coffee and thikka food for nano that she wont be able to open her mouth for days. Thats Nano on mute button.

and Nano should corrupt Dev laptop..burn his files and leave him projectless..

and Maneet should together kick them out and tell them to make a life on thier own.
That is the right way to make Dev Nano marriage work...on thier own they will have to fight the world and make a life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes dear!!! Nandini crossed all her limit by talking back to Maan and that to blaming him!  Jeez this girl and that DEV! He has to remember what Geet has done for him! Such an idiot. Grrr this couple is crossing all the limits seriously. GRRR,,,and Nandini, i also felt like slapping that girl! Whi dies she think she is! Grrr! But Maaneet's fight was so cute hehehe =) .x.
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i know right, i felt so bad when they talked like that with our maaneet. maan and geet are always trying to solve devni's problems and devni have never cared about maaneet 🥺 after today's episode i m hating that nandini and dev even more 😡
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
they acting 2 teach lessone nadev
manny136 thumbnail
Dev always sided with geet during the ML and during the time geet left Maan but now tht Maan has accepted geet Dev wants to support his bro remember when he found out geet was the girl in Maan's life his only concern was Maan and his happiness coz he didn't want what he did to geet hurting his bro especially when he thought tht geet might want to get revenge by hurting Maan. At least dev was trying to hid the tension btwn him and Nando but Nando she overreacts all the time even during Amritsar track when she discovered Maan's truth she was showing so much attitude towards him. She really needs to be put in her place Dev only said tht about geet after Nando started talking back to Maan otherwise i don't think he would have butted in like tht and probably tried to stay neutral. Nando's behavior actually makes me feel bad for Dev he always picks the crazies doesn't he first NT and now Nando, wonder what he has to do to make Nando go evil😈
lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i left feeling anything now ...i know this devini n lukpreet story is without base n logic. their story is nothing but a worst creation of creator...i only enjoy maaneet scenes n their story... i dont notice rest jokers what they do n what do not.specially devini...whenever i see that girl my blood boils..and i dint able to enjoy rest part coz of her..so now i dont give attention to CC ppl
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Dev is a duffer!!! No wonder he can never keep ANY of his wives happy. MSK had only 1 wife and knows how it's done and Dev has 3 ka experience and yet a epic fail!!!😆

Today like always he was an idiot again!
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Compltly agree with u.dev ka tho pata nahi lekin us nano ka tho mein...
O tho km aur kc par apna haq jatha rahi hai jab ki asli maalkin geet hai.us ne geet aur maan ko poche bina hi naukro ko bhej diya.aur upar se msk se aise baath kar rahi thi...mera man kartha hai mein abhi jake use maar doon.i hate bloody nano.i just want to kill that bitch.bechara maan uski wajah se apni geet se door rehna pad raha hai.sach mein maan devni ko especially nano ko ghar se bahar nikhal dena chahiye..
I HATE NANO IDIOT..
-mona
MANEET ROCKS!
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Dev is a duffer!!! No wonder he can never keep ANY of his wives happy. MSK had only 1 wife and knows how it's done and Dev has 3 ka experience and yet a epic fail!!!😆

Today like always he was an idiot again!

You spoke my words Hetu!☺️
xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I believe Dev should not have said that.  I think this fight is way overrated and melodramatic.  Maan does not remember the past and because of  that I think he let the comment go.  Geet forgave Dev, so I think she didn't take it personally.