!~ Kanjali Love Paradise - 14 (IO) ~! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
he reminds me me of papa yudi now on the last picture...worried for Sandhya kinda look
Originally posted by darshana23

yes his anger expression has improved  compared to RKAB... I guess thats  the benefit when actor work with many directors...
yes dii... i loved Kaps anger

as Yudi - 10th dec 08  - fight with Neal
as Sarja - many... but i guess it would be the bus scene with Niru & getting drunk and fighting with Chandu after he gets to know Chandu loves Niru
as Surya - i guess today's expressions were too good... 
see Sujju thats what  I was talking about... Surya gets worried after hearing shot of gun... Like he has done something and thats going to come out...

He has really reduced his make-up...😆
😆😆Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
do these manfolk have no other things to do then running to kill a baby...disgusted...all of them deserves slaps on thier faces...
Originally posted by usmrasul

he reminds me me of papa yudi now on the last picture...worried for Sandhya kinda look
awww he was so adorable... 😍😍 i love to see Kaps when  he is with kids... be it Yudi, Sarja & now even Surya...❤️

between where is Lata dii??? 
Originally posted by usmrasul

do these manfolk have no other things to do then running to kill a baby...disgusted...all of them deserves slaps on thier faces...
\

It has become question of their reputation... same like Sarjaa! where threatening Niru became question of his reputation...

see Sujju thats what  I was talking about... Surya gets worried after hearing shot of gun... Like he has done something and thats going to come out...
hmm i think you could be right...😊 his  way of standing aloof could be that only... 😕
sujju, seems that di has logged off...

\

It has become question of their reputation... same like Sarjaa! where threatening Niru became question of his reputation...
perfectly right dii... 😊  and it happened in front of all... so they won't stop doing it till something drastic happens ... like the way Niru helped Sarja after he was shot...😊