Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I love this show and following it since choti bahu 1 but since last few days/months I was finding it dragging and boring with all Barkha carp and stopped watching it. I was used to read the written update or watched couples of scenes of the episode every once in a while to check where the story has moved. Yesterday I watched the full episode and really loved new strong Radhika. It seems Krishna Bhagwan is within her that's why she didn't cry at all, talking very calmly with smile on face, and does not get angry at all and she even knew everything like where is Daimaa sitting, what Barkha/Rohan thinking or doing, how Barkha and BB were hiding to hear Radhika-Dev convo.

I believe this is how the story will move now – Radhika as Krishna will make Barkha, Rohan, BB, Virat realize their mistake, make them suffer to realize the pain and at the end show them the dharma path. And at the end, Kahna will leave Radhika on the earth as a human being as Dev and family need her a lot. Kahna will fulfill his devotee wish and let her stay on the earth as her second human birth similar to one of the Rani Mukharjee and Saif Ali Khan movie (can't remember the name of the movie) where Rani was pari and came to resolve the kids problems and at the end stayed on earth as human for Saif and kids' love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IBICE thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Radhika/Kanha was talking to the cows that tomorrow morning you have to go to "Muth" to Raj Purohit. Precap showed BH and BB at the spot where BH did all the dirty work. Are cows going to help bring Dev at that place to see for himself what BH had done?
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Megha,agree with you. After Bakbak will be exposed & punished alongwith BB,Virat & Rohan Kanha will leave Radhika on this earth & go.Because He knows that the PF & Dev need Radhika.And once again He'l unite Dev & Radhika since according to yesterday's episode Radhika / Kanha mentioned that noone can seperate RaDev not even death.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes the show has definitely become more interesting and grasping ever since Rads returned :)
aafan thumbnail
Awesome!!!!!!!!!worth watching now
phyl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Yes Megha...I think along the same lines too.  Seen the film too with Rani and Saif.  Be great if the cows really lead Dev to the grave.

Rads/khanna...you were fantastic.  Loved the bit where you wiped your hands on Barkha 's sari.  Oh  Barkha and BB😲 so in for some fun times.  No one can hurt our Rads now.  The show has come alive!! 👏
Now Barkha seems to think she is in control still...does anyone have that feeling? I hope Rads erase that sindoor from Barkha's head.  

Didn't miss Dev ❤️  Think he is getting over the shock from Rads entrance her  radiance, smiley face and calmness.  Rads you fix to suit girl.  No one should endure what you did and get away with it...and Dev better zip up cause Rads is not apologising to  Barkha.  Can't wait to see what's Rads next move.  Hope Rads help DDma to get her voice back at some stage...not making it too obvious of course.😍
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with all of u ... Love Kanha/Radhika the story has become alive ...Love CB2 now !!
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with all. Beautiful episode.
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u amazing episode .rubina acting mind blowing and i miss dev lot