is this why girls need to be educated? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by asru

@ big_vikrant_fan

Hey, it might not exactly be that!😊  None of the illiterate people in the whole village are as matured as Anandi and I don't think any of Gauri's classmates or colleagues follow her philosophy😳 !! Probably, the CV's have a different note to say😉...'Being educated is different from being literate'...  Literacy simply means to be able to read and write. Education, on the other hand, means to acquire knowledge to enhance one's ability to reason and make sound judgment. In this case A is more educated than G ...Just because G has passed  through more academics, it doesn't mean, she is really educated😕
Asru: You brought very good point...👏👍🏼.
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mybro_2004

Basically instead of showing that child marraige is bad ... they r trying to contrst G & A and prove A is better.. what does that imply? that if you become educated/independent then you don't make a good wife ???? if really wanted to show only bad effects of child marraige then then should not have turned G negetive, not the same girl whom J marraied the 2nd time...

But these CV's for sake of TRP's made the G's character -ve, insecure and put all that sutan screeming...

Based on book knowledge Anandi is educated as well as Gauri. But Gauri is selfish and living in dream world...I mean to say she want everything that she think she deserve it. And when she is unable to get what she wants than she start cry, manipulate Jagya, and wants sympathy from him even they both know what they have done is wrong. And on the other hand Anandi is very well educated by book and by culture...she is very good heart person and very mature compare to Jagya or Gauri...so People and family member loves her...so definitely there will be comparison.

Also, per my experience our India society is full of comparison between 2 sisters, Sutan, jethani-derani, in matter of color difference between 2 sisters, slim-fat...and even in look. So, sautan comparison is natural...Because it's human nature to judge two people in good or bad perspective that the only way people differentiate who is good and bad and who to support.

Also they haven't showed that Gauri is not good wife to Jagya...but they are trying to show that how uncultured Gauri is. She is selfish (because she married to Jagya after knowing the truth), she is self oriented person (she want jagya's family to except her when they didn't she started mellow drama...what is my fault is I suffer from Child marriage as Dadisa-my parent fixed...My point is you are Dr. you should be thankful to god that you are victim of child marriage but committee withdraw your marriage and you are DR you will get better family and life...but she being self oriented and got married to Jagya just to fulfill her dream that she was Jagya's wife before and she didn't received her respect in his family as wife...so may be now they will accept her.) ...She become doctor...but she forgot her culture to respect Elders...she is shouting on everyone...and the most she is jealous of Anandi that people think Anandi better than her.  But she don't think like Anandi. Like even dadisa was getting mad with Anandi still she has taken Dadisa positivly. Her loves toward Dadisa melt Dadlisa to love her back. And she is choice of family as Bindni...and Gauri is not choice of family...and Gauri only received her parents' permission before getting married to Jagya 2nd time...and expecting jag's family to accept her...which family like that...I don't think any like that in real world that their son gets married without their permission. If Gauri was good human being than she might have not married to Jagya or she would have at least try to convince Jagya's family before getting married.

She is insecure as Jagya lied to her many times, family didn't accept her, and everyone loves Anandi so its nature for her to be insecure...and when person is insecure that react like Gauri.

I don't think that CV trying to show fight between Gauri and Anandi...but it's natural to show that as that is the fact of life...in situation like this...and it is impact of childhood marriage...that Anandi is alone, unable to finish her education, and Jagya thinks she is not compatible to him as she is not degree honor, so, it is still part of the balika vadhu...Gauri thinking to abort child...do you think Anandi who is full of Rajathani culture would think of it? And Anandi doing great job by teaching villagers to think broad...and be educated. She also opposes lots bad things in community...so that is sign of good human being.