Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i post here to clarify doubts.it is not out of madness iam posting something.

just like u all i love them a hell lot
want them to b together any time..
want to hav a camaraderie that no other couple share on screen and off screen..

so out of anxiety if we guys are posting something u freinds should understand the empotions behind it and then pacify us which many do here but some really think we are ridiculing the stars..

never i can never do that/i joined the forum only to love them more and support my friends who love them tooo

so dont think that iam purposefully posting..

please
f.s.m thumbnail

there is big diffrence between shamya comfort if you look to the OLD segments

THE comfort level is increasing
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
arrey agar bola bhi to kya... mazak kiya hoga... we dont masti kya with our friends... i dont knw... why people are taking things soo seriously...
I also dont understand.. people are also trying make them as couple offscreen also... agar woh maane bhi nahi..zabardastiii... thats hillarous
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anyaRockz

Guys Chill !!! Shaheer said -

khass kar jab aisi ladki aas pass ho tho kuch bhi ho saktha hain.. 

While saying this u must notice how both of them were holding the mike together and were having freakin fun ... It was a very cute segment.

Thanks so much AnyaRockz for the clarification.  It sets my mind at ease now.

Originally posted by: anamika_0

i dint find such a comment from shaheer... i watched that segment many times but dint find tat dialogue...he just said"khass kar jab aisi ladki hoti hain tho kuch bhi ho saktha hain.."y everyone is adding more than wat shaheer said???????😡

im 1000000%sure that he dint say such a comment about navya...those are just creations of the viewers...

this CREATION is nothing anamika

there had been many such creations b4 as well

hvnt u understood the pathetic viewers of this forum yet

they will create rift FORCIBLY with shamya...even if its noy true

THAT MUCH SICK ND DISGUSTING r some of the forum members here who will go to any extent to prove that shamya rnt cool with each other...even if it means mking things up

i m ashamed to b associated with such a pathetic bunch of people who call themselves shamya fans

my foot

kashish_s2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL this is funny.. Im sure shaheer and soumya would feel happy that their fans are so concerned about them. But just to put everyone's mind at rest.. I saw the diwali dilon ki segment and Soumya was laughing at Shaheer saying the mantra.. I dont know if its edited or not.. but it looks like they're really good friends.. Plus I watch SBS almost always and yesterday I got disappointed when they showed the "parde ke peeche" about how the actors get so frustrated when SBS comes to their sets. And they're full telling them off. I felt sorry for the actors and the SBS people who get us these bites.. But Shaheer said that he gets really upset when they rock up when its pack up and he gets moody cause he wants to go home.. Thats highly understandable.. I mean they work really hard. Well maybe thats they were like that. They were probably tired.. Anyways dont want to over analyse. Whats onscreen is what matters to me. I made that pact way back so I dont get overly attached and get upset again as I did with Kumkum and Sumit and Vidya and Sagar😃.. I guess all everyone can do is hope all is well ..cause Im sure both of them are proffessionals and do not mix their personal lives with professional life. Stay assured😃

Originally posted by: esha_friends20

arrey agar bola bhi to kya... mazak kiya hoga... we dont masti kya with our friends... i dont knw... why people are taking things soo seriously...
I also dont understand.. people are also trying make them as couple offscreen also... agar woh maane bhi nahi..zabardastiii... thats hillarous

esha we r not trying to ZABARDASTI mk them a real life couple...as die hard shamya fns we just dream of them to hook up in real life in the future

we r not mking up things and saying shaheer said this abt coumya so something is cooking

we r not that despo nor shameless as to sink to that level as to mk up things which doesnt exist

but what will u say to those losers who ZABARDASTI is hell bent on prroving things rnt well between shamya based on jus 1 sbs segment

where r they when we get so many cute shamya offscreen moments

that time i dont see any1 opening a topic to discuss discuss how cute they r offscreen

the desponess to the power of infinity is when some1 said shaheer called soumya stinky and others started crying nd cribbing over that ...without even bothering to check out if its true or not by re watching the vid again

geezz

this time they hv literally crossed the limit

Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaaa .guys they r good frnds...dnt pass such rumours guys...they r very cute in offscreen and they r very very good frnds...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@luvarti: Hw many times shd I tell you to pls mind your language while you post something or the other here...it hurts the sentiments of the people ...consider this as the last warning
sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

@luvarti: Hw many times shd I tell you to pls mind your language while you post something or the other here...it hurts the sentiments of the people ...consider this as the last warning

it is because of these comments we feel low
arrey when we hav doubts why cant we clarify with u all people...

after all we all are their fans...

why stoop to such level by making nasty remarks about members who say a doubt..

people are here only becos they love them..not to let them down..

pl understand and dont use bad language...