Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: priyabiju79

I dont knw, im ryt... just now i saw d SBS anni segs ,i feel that navya a bit angry with Shaheer... I also noticed that they are not comfortable with each other... Shaheer looks very serious n Soumya also not happy... Im not trying to say dat their comfort level is low ,but in this seg ,i feel something wrong

u mean the rangoli segment..

exactly that made me open this topic...

some thing is wrong..

some problem???? who know what is in their mind..

but i really was enjoying their on and off screen chemistry but no it is so saddd
lolzzz

u guys r really hilarious

one post something negative

bas every1 starts agrereing uski peeche peeche

u guys change color faster than a chameleon

such a disgrace in the name of shamya fans u people

@topicmker...for ur kind info

this is my take on shamya offscreen after watching the recent segments

BUT FOR ME THE BEST WAS THE E24 segment

i luved the folllowing parts to death...

1.soumya trying to mk shaheer fall on her so that she can catch him was shwn in more detail in E24...shws how their comfort level has increased...

2.the way they were holding the mike...soumya was holding it..and on top of her hand was shaheers both the hands holding the mike tightly...ahem ahem

3.shaheer playing with soumya dupatta and tking to meeta doing something mischievous...i luved that part when he partially covers his face with the dupatta...nd another moment he again pulls the dupatta...nd i felt like going awww for infinity...

cuming to the SBB segment which was the second best...

1.i LUVED it when he was trying to shoo away the MAKKHI aka fly away from her with his hand...

then when he said "MEETHI HAI HUMAARI HERONE"...

i was dead as it was so adorable

2.also while rehearsing the scene there hv been sum moments when he was just holding her by her harm very casually...and they were laughing together for something...i found it ULTRA cute as well

Then there was another segment where they were decorating a pot for navratri

and soumya really did an amazing job and shaheer said she has a lot of talent and he is impressed and soumya sort of shyed away

then while soumya wished navratri.shaheer came to the camera close tos soumya to wish us and i found it super adorable as well

KISSI NE NAAZAR NA LAGAY HUMAARI SHAMYA KO

for those who hvnt watched the segments yet
here it goes

Navya News24 & I.F 6th-8th Oct 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q6O2ja4pmc

Navya SBB,SBS,Tv9 & IBN7 29th Sep-5th Oct 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySrpK9-5F6E

comment in the post if u agree
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1914114
priyabiju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sureshsarang

u mean the rangoli segment..

exactly that made me open this topic...

some thing is wrong..

some problem???? who know what is in their mind..

but i really was enjoying their on and off screen chemistry but no it is so saddd

Exactly dont knw whats going on their mind?
 Actualy i want to see them together in real life also..
   Just i guess, there may be a possibility dat they fall in love with each other...dats why they r uncomfortable
sureesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabiju79

Exactly dont knw whats going on their mind?

Actualy i want to see them together in real life also..
   Just i guess, there may be a possibility dat they fall in love with each other...dats why they r uncomfortable

i too want that to happen/not me many here i know..

let it happen
sureesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

lolzzz

u guys r really hilarious

one post something negative

bas every1 starts agrereing uski peeche peeche

u guys change color faster than a chameleon

such a disgrace in the name of shamya fans u people

@topicmker...for ur kind info

this is my take on shamya offscreen after watching the recent segments

BUT FOR ME THE BEST WAS THE E24 segment

i luved the folllowing parts to death...

1.soumya trying to mk shaheer fall on her so that she can catch him was shwn in more detail in E24...shws how their comfort level has increased...

2.the way they were holding the mike...soumya was holding it..and on top of her hand was shaheers both the hands holding the mike tightly...ahem ahem

3.shaheer playing with soumya dupatta and tking to meeta doing something mischievous...i luved that part when he partially covers his face with the dupatta...nd another moment he again pulls the dupatta...nd i felt like going awww for infinity...

cuming to the SBB segment which was the second best...

1.i LUVED it when he was trying to shoo away the MAKKHI aka fly away from her with his hand...

then when he said "MEETHI HAI HUMAARI HERONE"...

i was dead as it was so adorable

2.also while rehearsing the scene there hv been sum moments when he was just holding her by her harm very casually...and they were laughing together for something...i found it ULTRA cute as well

Then there was another segment where they were decorating a pot for navratri

and soumya really did an amazing job and shaheer said she has a lot of talent and he is impressed and soumya sort of shyed away

then while soumya wished navratri.shaheer came to the camera close tos soumya to wish us and i found it super adorable as well

KISSI NE NAAZAR NA LAGAY HUMAARI SHAMYA KO

for those who hvnt watched the segments yet
here it goes

Navya News24 & I.F 6th-8th Oct 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q6O2ja4pmc

Navya SBB,SBS,Tv9 & IBN7 29th Sep-5th Oct 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySrpK9-5F6E

comment in the post if u agree
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1914114

it wasnt negative dear

somehow i felt like that
becos i always want them to b comfy with each other and if that doesnt happen one time i feel low

sorry but still ur comments and points made me happy..

i will go your way  atleast some solace
anyaRockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi,  Am mostly a silent reader of all the posts ... But thot of commenting my view on the subject of  Shamya's off screen chemistry.

I feel they are closer than ever NOW and they are sharing a good bond of friendship. Earlier it used to be only appreciating each other in a sweet & nice mode as they were getting to know each other and it was the initial phase of their friendship. Now they are very comfortable with each other and candidly able to pull one other's leg and have fun out of that... They have graduated to the next level in their friendship from the nice&goody one...That's how we behave with our GOOD friends, aren't we ? Why to conclude just by watching one off segment (rangoli one) ?

'No onscreen romance effect' is probably influencing our thought 😊

sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well from all that is gathered that in Rangoli scene, Shaheer was not usual.  As he claims in many interviews, it would have been one of his moody days...  They caught him off hand.  We all know that he is very serious and committed when it comes to work.  I Sincerely hope that all is ok with Shaheer and Soumya, cos if they dont have the comfort level that they used to have we might not get the best out of them
Good luck to them both

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mite b u r rite bcoz except rangoli segment i always find their offscreen chemistry jst perfect...bt i really wish all is well b'w them..if they hav prob too then that should not affect their profession n us viewers on screen..

Originally posted by: anyaRockz

Hi,  Am mostly a silent reader of all the posts ... But thot of commenting my view on the subject of  Shamya's off screen chemistry.

I feel they are closer than ever NOW and they are sharing a good bond of friendship. Earlier it used to be only appreciating each other in a sweet & nice mode as they were getting to know each other and it was the initial phase of their friendship. Now they are very comfortable with each other and candidly able to pull one other's leg and have fun out of that... They have graduated to the next level in their friendship from the nice&goody one...That's how we behave with our GOOD friends, aren't we ? Why to conclude just by watching one off segment (rangoli one) ?

'No onscreen romance effect' is probably influencing our thought 😊

@red...DONT BE SILENT YAAR...we need more realistic person lke u in this forum...

HOW I WISH every1 in the forum was as sensible as u

not to jump into conclusions over nothing

i also want shamya to b a real life couple

but that doesnt happen overnight

nd people here r always hell bent on proving shamya has a bad offscreen rappo forcibly which i find to b utterly ridiculous

what do u expect

SHAMYS coochie cooing and flirting in every segment

geez grw up

f.s.m thumbnail
guys remember shaheer when he said " METHI HE HAMARE HEROINE "😉😉😉

but guys what about "rangoly segment "  ??????? can any one give me the link ??