Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@aps
like i said it's just water hanuman ji not acid 🤣 tum bina aps 🤣

@sathu
i know babez! i guess CVs are runnin short of rabba ve moments. totally agree with u on cat fights! they're sooo cute when they go at each other like two 5 year olds 🤣 both are quite childish in a way na?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@aps

like i said it's just water hanuman ji not acid 🤣 tum bina aps 🤣

@sathu
i know babez! i guess CVs are runnin short of rabba ve moments. totally agree with u on cat fights! they're sooo cute when they go at each other like two 5 year olds 🤣 both are quite childish in a way na?

Haan Jaanu, I just like it when they start going tu-tu-main, main ... bechara Arnav tho always ending up loser , losing to  her tears 😆
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Appy,

Doosron keliye kuch chod ke aayen hain ya phir sab  kuch aap ne hi khatham kardiya [canteen main]  😆😆

I am just loving this Nok-jhoks without any underlying bitterness..It is like 2 bickering Kids , who are fighting, understanding and adjusting to one another..

I would like to see a sensible Khushi with her penchant for mischief intact ..

I liked Y'days Khushi except for her 'I donno how I climbed up " part ..she was bak baking, caring, sensible  blurting out everything..

did u notice , despite looking so irritated, Arnie boy was listening closely to whatever Madame was saying ...😆😆

I am pasting my earlier reply sathu dear...I am guessing you missed reading my 2 cents😆
the change in arnie boy is just too good...i might be repeating so many posts made in the forum..
...like totally arnav now is listening..not that rude...somehow is it me...or our arnie boy seems so much more mellowed down even in his rude remarks, sarcasm and what not...he has soften a lot...which I am just loving...

as far as Kushi's antics go...I was having total fun, no complains...did not mind much at all...funny..my nerves seem strong...and our beloved Kushi has not gotten on my nerves yet 😆😉maybe i will turn out to be topper of this class of wacko fans of IPKKND
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great analysis, the moustache scene was cute cause even after the strangers left khushi was caught in th emoment of wiping the lassi off until arnav stopped her. i loved it when khushi stood her ground and demanded arnav to stay. she was worrying about him and that was soo sweet🤗
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

I am pasting my earlier reply sathu dear...I am guessing you missed reading my 2 cents😆
the change in arnie boy is just too good...i might be repeating so many posts made in the forum..
...like totally arnav now is listening..not that rude...somehow is it me...or our arnie boy seems so much more mellowed down even in his rude remarks, sarcasm and what not...he has soften a lot...which I am just loving...

as far as Kushi's antics go...I was having total fun, no complains...did not mind much at all...funny..my nerves seem strong...and our beloved Kushi has not gotten on my nerves yet 😆😉maybe i will turn out to be topper of this class of wacko fans of IPKKND

O Ji, Tussi tho first aagaye ho ji, closely followed by Nadzii ji ...

I am having  total  fun with this two, Appy.. they are very good de-stressers after a hectic day..no complaints about them  but a a slight complaint with the creatives..only.. if they are running out of ideas..come to IF and read  FF's..they will get tremendous ideas..😃
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am having  total  fun with this two, Appy.. they are very good de-stressers after a hectic day..no complaints about them  but a a slight complaint with the creatives..only.. if they are running out of ideas..come to IF and read  FF's..they will get tremendous ideas..😃

thanku thanku 😆

Creatives aur yahaan...wah! mazza ayega 😉

well, i am done with yapping for today..got to go for a meeting ...kya kare bal bacche wale hai to kam to karna padega 😉

tanthya thumbnail

thanku thanku 😆

Creatives aur yahaan...wah! mazza ayega 😉

well, i am done with yapping for today..got to go for a meeting ...kya kare bal bacche wale hai to kam to karna padega 😉

Welcome-Shelcome 😉😆😆

Aathe Hain par kehthe nahi ..

Hoyi, Hoyi, bache tho hamare bhi hain par am on an hiatus ..so enjoying myself..😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushshri

We think alike.

Thank You for the compliment, rush 😃
tanthya thumbnail

good point..I was thinking about this to...sathu, you are one smart girl..very good interpretation 👏

Thank You, Appy , My Apple 😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: minimuffin86

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for explaining what that "bloody hell"'meant cos it seemed confusing and out of place to me. Ur explanation has rung a bell in my head! Thank you!!

The Pleasure is Mine, MM ..Thank you for reading s lengthyyy Post 😆😆