NOT Lover-Lover but Hubby-Wife coz she cares

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Was a boring cliched episode again. This Daabha, milk moustache, trip catch sequence has been beaten to death in so many other serials/movies that i found it annoying & boring. So instead spent my time doing a character analysis & realized that Kushi & Arnav ve travelled a long way in their relationship.

In all love stories the sequence ll b MEET-HATE-BICKER-LIKE-FRIENDS-COMFY WITH EACH OTHER-ROMANCE-MARRIAGE-CARE. This is the usual progression of the relationship but i noticed that in ARHI's case they ve jumped direct frm COMFY WITH EACH OTHER to CARE stage πŸ˜ƒ

Usually during hubby-wife fights, wife ll keep interrupting saying at least ve ur BF/lunch/dinner since u ve not eaten anything or take ur tablet. Yesterday the same thing happened. While Arnav was yelling at Kushi she keeps chanting AAP SUBAH SE KUCH NAHIN KAYE. u r already late 4 ur conference. its v far away. how ll u go blah blah blah. It was really cute. Coz wen u r still in the LOVER stage tis caring & understanding w'd b missing. For eg if the guy doesnt call the girl coz he was v busy in office or if he was in a client meeting the girl friend w'd not understand & forgive easily. She w'd keep sulking 4 ages. Similarly if the girl is late for her date coz she was stuck in traffic or something urgent came up the guy w'd b fuming. But aft marriage all this changes. The wife understands that hubby darling is slaving away in office. Similarly hubby puts up with all the nagging of wifey patiently by shrugging, rolling his eyes & taking it in his stride πŸ˜†

So 1 side u c Arnav sighing, resigning himself 2 his fate & tolerating Kushi's non-stop BHAK BHAK. Usually he throws money at her 2 humiliate her but yest it was outta genuine concern bt how she ll go back home alone. Even wen she started climbing he knew that she w'd fall & thats y instinctively he went & stood next 2 her. He even allows her 2 wipe the milk & waits till the daaba owners leave bef blasting her for the car fiasco. How typical hubbyish. Married couples always take care that they dont fight wen others r aound πŸ˜†

Coming to Kushi its even more obvious coz while v always knew that Arnav has been having a soft corner for her since that rain hug in car park scene, with Kushi it was always only hatred & fear for LARD GOVERNOR. But these days she is so caring & freaks out wen he is not well or in trouble. Yest it was blatantly visible coz she keeps on repeating that he fainted & dint eat anything. Every time he yells at her she is not offended but accepts that his anger is v valid & keeps apologizing repeatedly. She dint get angry wen he threw out the money or started walking. If u notice she was not angry that he is leaving her there. She is worried that he is in trouble only coz of her stupidity. She is genuinely concerned bt his health (fainting & not eating), bt his work (late for his imp conference), bt his comfort (Nainital is so far away & how ll u reach there). Funniest part is wen she falls & he catches her. Typical hindi serial stuff. But wat was funny was that Kushi has stopped being uncomfy with his closeness. She felt uncomfy only coz others were watching & hooting/whistling & hence tells him 2 put her down. Again typical wifey. Loves wen hubby romances her in their private room but becomes conscious with public display of affection 😳 And Arnav bituwa was even more hilarious. Keeps holding her in his arms & rather than finding it romantic is v casual bt it as if this is v normal & happens always πŸ˜† Only wen she starts hitting/pinching him gets MAHA pissed off & drops her onto the ground πŸ˜†

Barun & Sanaya r the only redeeming factor in all this stereotypical scenes. Had it been any1 else v w'd ve cringed but v put up with all this nonsense dished out by the CVs only coz of these 2. Their acting & chemistry is really awesome. That's y not only the so called mushy romantic scenes but even the light funny moments r enjoyable coz of their personal rapport & chemistry πŸ‘

Finally CVs plz pull up ur socks & come up with something nice other than this SHE TRIPS-HE CATCHES-EYE LOCK-HEART PALPITATIONS crap 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymously thumbnail
I totally agree with you, the episode was riddled with cliches...and i'm glad you have pointed that out.
The 'Punjabi dhaba', it being their anniversary...very Barjatia film types!

I expect more from the serail now!
The actors are really talented and they deserve something more challenging than this falling and catching game.

I hope the CVs read your analysis and get their creative juices flowing.

Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with this post on so many levels!

SO True about the Dupatta scene! that was just too much! I couldn't even look, I was peeking at the screen through my fingers! I was mortified, I tell you. But you're right, the lead pairs chemistry saved the day. And Khushi looked downright sexy in that choli. Now wishing for Arnav to hold her bare waist! Eeek! ☺️

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah I totally agree RE the cliches!
I only liked the episode coz we got to see Atnav being TOLERANT of Kushi and Kushi being CARING of Arnav!

This time "money filging" did not accompany the "Aukat Lecture"! So THAT was truly refreshing!

I just liked this episode coz...

1. We get to see "progress" in ARHI relarionship and a new level of understanding / Tolerance of each other EVEN when the going is pretty tough!

2. Akash tells off Manorama! HIGH time and WELL DESERVED! Payal gets a bit assertive and Hangs up on Akash! Good one!

3. Shashi tells Shyam to "Mind his own Beezwax" and not worry about HIS daughter being alone with "Paraya Maard" etc! I LOVED that scene! Way to go Shashi uncle!

So to me ALL parites involved MADE PROGRESS even in the middle of Cliches!

BUT YES... CV'S after the "gunda beat up" session... PLEASE bring things back to the level we expect from this show! Thanks!
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice analysis... πŸ‘

Cheers,
Monsi
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anonymously

I totally agree with you, the episode was riddled with cliches...and i'm glad you have pointed that out.

</div><div>The 'Punjabi dhaba', it being their anniversary...very Barjatia film types!
I expect more from the serail now!
The actors are really talented and they deserve something more challenging than this falling and catching game.
I hope the CVs read your analysis and get their creative juices flowing.

true..
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

<font color="#0000ff">Yeah I totally agree RE the cliches!

</div><div>
I only liked the episode coz we got to see Atnav being TOLERANT of Kushi and Kushi being CARING of Arnav!</font>
<font color="#0000ff">This time "money filging" did not accompany the "Aukat Lecture"! So THAT was truly refreshing! </font>
<font color="#0000ff">I just liked this episode coz...</font>
</em>
<font color="#0000ff">1. We get to see "progress" in ARHI relarionship and a new level of understanding/ Tolerance of each other EVEN when the going is pretty tough!</font>
<font color="#0000ff">2. Akash tells off Manorama! HIGH time and WELL DESERVED! Payal gets a bit assertive and Hangs up on Akash! Good one!</font>
<font color="#0000ff">3. Shashi tells Shyam to "Mind his own Beezwax" and not worry about HIS daughter being alone with "Paraya Maard" etc! I LOVED that </font><font color="#0000ff">scene! Way to go Shashi uncle! </font>
<font color="#0000ff">So to me ALL parites involved MADE PROGRESS even in the middle of Cliches! </font>
<em>
<font color="#0000ff">BUT YES... CV'S after the "gunda beat up" session... PLEASE bring things back to the level we expect from this show! Thanks!</font>

well said..
rechus thumbnail
Gud post.. U r absolutly ryte..