Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radhika is Kanha...Kanha is Radhikaa

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Radhika entering as Kanha'.. Is it Kanha himself who has come in Radhika's avatar or is it Kanha inside the weaker mind of Radhika who has surfaced to fight back the evil? Until now, Radhika was confused as to how to fight back the evil and as a result was taken advantage of'but no more...But who is this Kanha?...Is it Kanha or Radhika'

Radhika/Kanha came in with that beautiful mischievous smile to fight against the evil'.

Why does Kanha need that time to clear everything in front of PB family?...He is going to take his time, to play around with his words, and giving everyone time to see and realize it for themselves'..Kanha is not taking any weapon in His hand, but he will guide His disciple how to use his own ability to find the way out from this dharma and adharma talk...

Kanha and Dev: Kanha hugged His Bhakth Dev to console him, the one who needs that warmth to feel the presence of his Radhika. Here Kanha was giving hope to Dev, against Barkha's words regarding Radhika's existence...Kanha has marked the space between Dev and Radhika as pati and patni... by clearly stating Dev's mind. Yes Dev's mind is still cloudy; his misunderstanding is still intact, and he has yet to forgive Radhika for her so called misdoing.. (Kanha is asking him to say it all out loud, so that Dev can rid his mind of  the so called Barkha's sacrifices, and only then will Dev be able to see the truth.).. So today Kanha made Dev to spill everything out, and now it will be easy for Kanha to fill it with his mischievous questions to guide him appropriately.. ..and find a way out of this adharma-dharma chakravyuha

Kanha and PB family: Kanha is not only bound to guiding Dev in right direction, but also the PB family including Rohan and Virat'Kanha supported Rohan and Virat today by pointing at their good qualities, where as until now, everyone had only pointed at their wrong doing'but now Kanha will bring out the best in them.  For the family, after tasting that bitterness from Barkha, the family will move on to support Radhika...

Kanha and Daima: Daima is shown to be very loyal to RP. For her, the first and last word is for and by RP. Every step she has taken is to fulfill RP's(Sr) wish;  she has always consider it her duty, and her loyalty is like that of a good bhakth. She never questioned RPLet it be wrong, but she did it with a good intention as she thought that is what the dharma is for her... she was not selfish at any point whereas others were...  and so Kanha recognized her as bhakth'.Kanha could have cleared her throat with his soft touch, but for now, He is giving her time too to realize it for herself' and He will give her voice back.

Kanha and Barkha: can't wait to see the upcoming scenes''

So to me, this is not Radhika, this is Kanha' who will try to clear the minds of everyone,  and also because I  want Dev to find his Radhika himself, once the cloud get cleared from his eyes...Or is it?---your take'.

Edited by radhika5 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Radhika5...beautiful post. I am speechless. I can't wait for the up coming episodes. I just loved the play on words and just loved the sarcasm to teach each who did adharm...
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
once again a very beautiful post radhika... agree with each and every word stated here..
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I too believe krishan ji is radhika esp the way she spoke n that smile krishenji is typically portrayed with a smile on his face
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well am just too happy that am seeing radh coz i know even wen kahna goes radh will b back
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Radhika5 , very well written...Radhika is Kanha ... Kanha is Radhika  i  am  so happy to see Radhika in this roop...Looking forward to  upcoming  episodes...

Rubina   as  Radhika - no words to decribe about her ...LOve her so much...
radhika5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tazzi

Radhika5...beautiful post. I am speechless. I can't wait for the up coming episodes. I just loved the play on words and just loved the sarcasm to teach each who did adharm...

The dialogues,especially the ones for Radhika/Kanha were just fantastic...really loved the subtlety, the sarcasm...brilliant...
radhika5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Madhu-

once again a very beautiful post radhika... agree with each and every word stated here..

Thanks Madhu---glad to see you back on the forum...

radhika5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: irene_c

I too believe krishan ji is radhika esp the way she spoke n that smile krishenji is typically portrayed with a smile on his face

"Kanha" looked divinely beautiful---the serene smile, the glowing face, the impishness...all suggest that it is "kanha" who has come to help his bhakth...
Edited by radhika5 - 12 years ago
radhika5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavalina

well am just too happy that am seeing radh coz i know even wen kahna goes radh will b back

Yes, Radhika will return ---but Dev will have to go and find her...