Originally posted by: kiran255

OH i love it ,

its so well written 

way to go 

thank u Kiran!!πŸ˜ƒ
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: purva_j

nice one.. suits and goes with current track very well.. kash CV tumhara OS padhe aur apani story aise aage badhaye...

great job dear.,. keep it up..

thanks so much!!! hai hopefully CVs have awesome things in store for us!! glad u liked it!!πŸ˜ƒ
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon_mine

i so lovd ur story!!!!

beautiful!!!!!

Thanks so much dear!!😳
lostlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
marvelous
superb
beautiful
amazing
pleasureable
wonderful
excellent
fabulous
great

you still deserve more fatima

thanks alot for the english translation

Edited by lostlove - 12 years ago
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Part 2 (last part) coming soon!!πŸ˜ƒ
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Part 2!!

Sardarni: Ahem ahem she said knocking the two "love birds" out of their reverie.

The both looked up embarrassed and Khushi adjusted her lengha again over her leg and Arnav quickly moved his hand away from her ankle.

They stood up next to each other and Khushi put her head on Arnav's shoulder to make it look like everything was fine between them.

Arnav turned his head and looked at her annoyed but he did like the feeling of her this close to him.

Khushi had come closer to Arnav in the spur of the moment but now she was totally dreading it as her heart was beating erratically.

Sardar and sardarni ji saw the tension in both their faces and they decided it was best to leave them alone for the night.

Sardarni: Maninu lagtha hai ji ke humein ab inhay akela chor dena chahiyay. (I think we should leave them alone now)

Sardar: Sahi gal kariyay si tussi...chalo chaltein hai..Sambhalena sab puttar he winked at Arnav. (Yea you are right, lets go, take care of everything son)

Sardar and Sardarni ji left and Arnav went and closed the door to the house.

As Arnav turned around he almost bumped into Khushi who was standing with her hands on her hips and making an angry face at him.

Khushi: Toh humari payal itnay time se aap ke paas thi? Humein bura bhala kehthay hain aur khud humari, humari hi payal chori kar ke behtay hue the.?! (So you had my anklet the whole time, you call me bad names and look at you stealing my anklet)

Arnav: Khushi Kumari Gupta, tumhara dimaag kharab hai kya, main kyun chori karne laga tumhari payal, woh toh us din pool ke paas ghir gayi thi toh mujhey mil gayi thi.. he said a bit nervously. (KKG you are crazy, why would i steal your anklet..you dropped it that day by the pool so i found it)

Khushi: Acha toh phir aap ne humein di kyun nahi? Are koi baat nahi shrama rahey they toh Anjai ji ko detey thay! Pata hai hum kitna pareshan hue the apni payal doond doond ke!! She just kept on blabbering on (Ok so why didn't you give it to me? If you were feeling shy you should have given it to Anjali ji, you know how worried I was for it)

Arnav thought about the questions Khushi had asked and started to wonder why he hadn't  given it back. He had kept it close to him and almost had it with him at all times. It was as if he wanted to keep a piece of her close to him when she was far and now that she was near him he didn't feel the need to keep the payal any longer. Not liking the direction his thoughts were taking, Arnav quickly lashed back at Khushi.

Arnav: I don't find it necessary to answer your questions, samjhi tum? Aur waisay bhi tumhari wajah se kya kya jhel na par raha hai. (Because of you already i had to go through so much) He said sitting on the bed and grabbing his head in his hand.

Khushi: Dekhiye hum jaante hai humsey galthi hui par... (I know i am at fault but)

Arnav: Enough!!  Mujhey tumhari aur bakwaas nahi suni samjhi tum! ( Id on't wanna hear any of your nonsense) Just get out and leave me alone.

Khushi: Dekhiye aap chilayay matt yahan sab samaj rahay hai ke humari suhaag raat hai aap chilayengay toh problem ho jayegi na (Don't yell everyone here thinks its our wedding night if you yell there will be a problem) Khushi said innocently. Aur waisay hum jayein kahan, ek hi toh kamra hai yeh?(And where will i go, there is only one room)

Sardar and Sardarni were outside and they heard the commotion from inside.

Sardar: Aray yeh dono toh lad rahey hai. (Hey these two are fighting)

Sardarni: Aray pehle ladai hoti hai baad mein pyaar..itna bhi nahi pata kya tuanu. Wasiay tussi fikar na karo, main kamre wich aisay intezaam kiya si ke thodi der mein dono sab ladai bhool jaeygay. (Don't you know first there are fights then love..And don't worry i have made all the plans in the room that they'll forget their fight in no time) She winked.

Arnav: This is unbelievable!! I can't believe mujhey puri raat tumharay saath is kamray mein bitani paregi. (I can't believe i have to spend the whole night in this room with you)

Khushi: Aray ismain believe ki kya baat hai ? Aap kya hum se darr rahay hain? Dekhiye hum apkay saath kuch nahi karengay..balkay hum ladki hai darna toh humein chahiyay (what's there not to believe? Are you scared of me, look i won't do anything to you, infact i should be scared since im a girl), she said moving away nervously trying to lighten up the situation.

Arnav: Whatever! I am going to sleep you do whatever you want.

He took of his shoes and suit jacket and lay down on the bed pulling the blanket over him.

Khushi: Aray yahan toh ek hi bed hai aur kambhal bhi aap yahan sohgay toh hum kahan jaengay. (Hey, there is only one bed and blanket if you sleep here where will i go?)

Arnav: yeh tumhari problem hai, you bothered me enough for today now shut up and let me sleep.

Khushi: Aray aisae kaisay har jagah apni laad governori dekathey phirthay hai?! Nahi hum yeh nahi sahen karengay. (You can't show ur laad governess everywhere, i won't tolerate this)

Arnav: Khushi will you please just stop arguing.

Khushi: Aray ek toh anyai karthay hain phir chahthay hain hum kuch bolay bhi nahi! Chalein deal karthay hai agar aapko bed chaiyay toh phir yeh blanket mera. (First you do injustice and then you don't want me to speak up, ok let's make a deal if you take the bed then the blanket is mine)

She said pulling the blanket off of Arnav.

Arnav: KHUSHI! He gritted through his teeth and pulled the blanket back.

Khushi: Aray humein bhi toh tand lag sakthi hai raat main, dejiye humein, she said pulling it towards her. (Hey i can feel cold too at night, give me)

Their pulling session continued till Arnav pulled the blanket with greater force and Khushi felt a jerk forward and the next thing she knew she was not only on top of the bed but on top of Arnav.

As Khushi fell on top of Arnav, Arnav found them both rolling on the bed with the blanket wrapped around them. There was a string on the bed that connected to something above the bed and as they rolled on top of the string, rose petals began to fall on top of them.

Now Arnav was on top of Khushi of the bed. The blanket was sprawled to the side forgotten as Arnav witnessed a beautiful sight.

Khushi's hair was covered with rose petals and Arnav had the urge to caress her soft cheeks and removed the petals that were laced in her hair.

He removed the petals from her hair and tucked a loose strand behind her hair.

Another rose petal lay right next to Khushi's lips and for some reason Arnav felt very jealous of that petal and how it had found it's way so close to Khushi's lips.

No longer suppressing his inner desires, Arnav moved his thumb over to the rose petal and brushed it away from Khushi's lips. He slightly grazed Khushi's soft lips with his thumb and then separting the distance between them, he bent down closer to Khushi, covering her heaving chest with his own. At first their foreheads met and  then Arnav closed the gap between them as he covered her soft rosy lips with his own. The feel of her lips against his own was like heaven and he entwined her fingers into his own as he started to deepen the  kiss..but for some reason the feeling didn't seem real and he couldn't figure out Khushi's reaction.

Just then he heard Khushi's voice and came out of his daydream.

Khushi: Arnavji, Arnavji, apnay humara haath kyun pakra hai uthiye humaray upar se humain dard horaha hai. (Arnavji why are you holding my hand, get up, u r hurting me)

Arnav found that his fingers were still laced together with Khushi's'So I guess that part of the dream was real he thought..from Khushi's reaction he had realized that the kissing part was not and he ran his fingers though his hair glad that it wasn't for he couldn't imagine how Khushi would have reacted then. Despite this Arnav felt ashamed and embarrassed at where his thoughts had wandered off too..him and Khushi..really? He felt so confused.

Arnav let go of Khushi's hand. As he was moving up from above her his hands grazed Khushi's bare waist sending shivers down her spine.

Khushi's hear was already beating erratically after he had fallen on top of her. Her mind had created some crazy images of things he was doing to her and Khushi really couldn't take the closeness any longer.

When Arnav had gotten up fully from the bed he offered Khushi his hand so she could get up as well but Khushi refused to take it, instead she opted to get up from the other side of the bed..which wasn't such a good idea as she fell right into a big bucket of water.

Khushi: hai Devi Mayya!! Yeh yahan kya kar raha hai?! (What's this doing here) Arnav ji!! 

Arnav had already gotten to where Khushi had fallen when he had heard the sound of her fall.

Arnav: khushi tum theek ho? Tumhay lagi toh nahi? (Khushi are you ok, ddi you get hurt)He helped her stand up from the bucket od water and she ws fully drenched from head to toe.

Khushi: Hum toh theek hai..par humaray kapry'matlab jis ke bhi yeh kapray hai..ab toh hum yeh nahi pehensakthay'she said whining!! (I am fine..but my clothes..i mean whosoever clothese these are..i can't wear them now)

Arnav: Par yeh bucket yahan aya kaisay. (How did this bucket get here?)

Khushi: Lagtha hai koi safai wali chor gayi hogi'aaachooo. (I think the cleaning lady must have left it)

Arnav was worried now..

Arnav: Khushi. I think tumhay change kar lena chaiyay, tumhay tand lag jaeygi.

(I think you should change, you'll get a cold)

Khushi: Woh..Aachoo...woh par humaray paas toh koi kapray nahi.. (but i don't have clothes)

Arnav: Umm..ok so let me see maybe they have something here..Arnav looked around but didn't find anything'then he resorted to the clothes in his bag..he took out his black buttoned down shirt and black pajamas.

Arnav: Yeh lo wear this.

Khushi: Par hum..yeh toh aapkay kapray..hum kaisay...(but these are your clothes how can i)aachhooo..Khushi already couldn't take his closeness and the smell of his intoxicating cologne when he was close and now she would have to deal with the smell all over her body..she wasn't really liking that idea.

Arnav: Just do as I say ok, go change.

Khushi: Theek hai, Khushi said hesistantly taking the clothes from his hand.

Arnav: Aur yeh lo, he said giving her a towel, dry your hair as well.

Before Khushi entered the bathroom to change she started to open up her braided hair. Once her hair was all open she took a towel and started to dry it up.

The wet droplets from her hair fell onto Arnav's face leaving his mesmerized by her beauty.

Khushi went to the bathroom and changed into his clothes, when she came out, Arnav couldn't help but admire how attractive she looked.

His black shirt was loose on her and his pajamas were baggy. Her hair was a mess and she was biting her fingers nervously.

Arnav couldn't help but smile looking at her. He was totally lost in her beauty and he wanted to be near her, running his fingers through her tresses. Arnav was brought out of his thoughts by a loud noise.

Khushi: AAAHCHHOO..

Arnav: Umm Khushi, mujhey lagtha hai you should rest.

He offered her to sleep on the bed with the blanket.

Arnav: Khuhsi tum yeh blanket leylo, he said as Khushi came and sat snuggled under the blanket still shivering.

Khushi: Par aapko bhi toh sardi lagaygi na? (But you will feel cold too?)

Arnav: Don't worry about me I am fine. And I'll just sit sleep on this rocking chair. He said pulling the chair next to the bed.

Khushi: Nahi yeh acha nahi ke aap bina kisi blanket ke soye. (it's not nice taht you will sleep without a blanket) Ek minute. Khushi sat up slightly from the bed and she adjusted the blanket so that it not only covered her in the bed but also was sprawled half way over Arnav in the rocking chair right next to the bed.

Khushi: Ab theek hai (now it's fine), she smiled.

Arnav admired her concern and then helped tuck her into the blanket. Before he knew it she was fast asleep and he sat there admiring her innocence. He caressed her cheeks and she smiled in her sleep and held his hand under her face. Arnav decided to let his hand be as he liked the feeling of her close to him.

In a way that night had indeed joined them together..maybe not in body or soul..but definitely in their hearts.😳

Please like/comment guys and tell me what you thought!!

Link to my other OS:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1791485

Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW Fatima!!
This was a fab part angel!!
I really loved it.
Arnav's dream was the best part...so romantic!!
Thanks for the PM sugar!!
😊

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
omg! wonderful OS! Loved it completely!!! :)))
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fatima Di that was soo beautiful!!!πŸ€—
Well done!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
it was so mesmerizing sweetness😳.. i completely adored itπŸ‘.. i loved every bit of itπŸ˜‰.. fantastic and superb job hunπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. keep it up and thanks for the pm πŸ€—