Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree with u. the sterotypical role of women in shows is not right. but in kkg defense. i liked how she fessed up that she did take the petrol out and immediately apologized for it. and she also was mature in telling asr that it isnt a good idea for him to storm off in anger. she also made him realize that he was not talking common sense when she fell in the hole. 

i think all that falling and dupatta stuff and eyelocks are basic romance formulas in indian serials as they are limited in ways they can show attraction between two people. i think we will be rid of such things as audiences become more progressive and then maybe we will be able to see couples on tv acting like adults who are attracted and love  one another. 
tiktakgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
have to agree...mirrors my sentiments...
perfectdrashti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too agree wid you .CVs are not giving the right shape of KHUSHI's character which they were showed earlier .

i still remember the first promo of the show where khushi was saying  some tehzzeb wali baat ti arnav.and now in recent epis she is jux too much foolish n childish.
hope CVs will point this out and will make khushi's character more mature.
Edited by perfectdrashti - 12 years ago
serialmad thumbnail
ok the phones are not working and India is not Europe, but am sure there is bound to be an STD somewhere?! A big businessman like ASR is not contactable and no one from his office or home is worried or doing something? Creatives! And Khushi... sadly her character is being messed around too much with by the creatives. The story is losing its intensity and impact. On the other hand, one of these days, we will get a fab love scene and will forget all about these inconsistencies by the creatives.
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya even i agree!!!!
i mean she doesn't need to blabber that much!!!!!
i hope she transforms aftr the gunda incident!!!!
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: moon_mine

ya even i agree!!!!

i mean she doesn't need to blabber that much!!!!!
i hope she transforms aftr the gunda incident!!!!

fingers crossed for it. I am dying to see old khushi.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: serialmad

ok the phones are not working and India is not Europe, but am sure there is bound to be an STD somewhere?! A big businessman like ASR is not contactable and no one from his office or home is worried or doing something? Creatives! And Khushi... sadly her character is being messed around too much with by the creatives. The story is losing its intensity and impact. On the other hand, one of these days, we will get a fab love scene and will forget all about these inconsistencies by the creatives.

Bcoz of luv scenes we r bearing all foolish stuff.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Rushshri, you read my mind👏 This is exactly what I was thinking yest. To a certain extent I can take the bholapan but this was plain stupidity. Especially the spitting water on his face & then climbing up to answer the phone😲 He just sat there quietly with all the spit on his face & then wiped it with bare hands, yikes! Remember, he hates even the thought of blowing your nose into the handkerchief & here he just sat staring😲 It would have been more believable had he left at that point.

I think the idea is to loosen him up, which is so badly needed. So they are going with a OTT KKG😆 But aur bhi tareeqa hai, like a good blend of feisty + the beautiful orange saree wali damsel😉 Arnav ke hosh ekdum se udd jaayenge w/o all this dragging😍

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rushshri

Just trying to attract attention of cv's to dis view.

Is khushi is d same girl which u showcased as a strong character wid strong values intelligence n a girl who speaks her mind without thinking who is standing against her. How can dat girl b so foolish to say arnav Jim patch min ho gaye kya to hum bats de hum aapke peeche gir pade hai. Is dis wat cv's call innocence? Again hum isliye baat karte rahe kyunki jaanwaron Ko lage hum akele nahi hai. C'mon gimme a break. She is 18. Den again Hume nahi pata hum yahan kaise chad gaye. Oh God!!!! My 7 yr daughter knows how she climb on the table.

@ bold, i totally agree with you, that was pure foolishness, and very immature, but towards the ending of yesterdays episode, the cvs redeemed her character, she actually tried to stop Arnav from going, why because she cares about him... she didn't care that he was leaving her, but she cared about the fact he hadn't eaten, didn't have a phone... , she spoke up to him and actually challenged him. Hope the cvs realize this is the khushi that we like to see
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rushshri

Gud to know sm1 of my age in dis forum.

You'll be surprised... I also have a son, 8 yrs old but I watch the serial on my phone- wake up at 4am to watch with eng subs... a real addict... Going back to the topic, being a little naughty is ok, but behaving like an idiot who has no control over her brains is rather too much... Really hated the dupatta part (almost screamed out loud for her to pick it up for heavens sake, I mean how many times can that scene happen) and the table... pure stupidity... Really liked the part where she challenged him (when he wanted to leave)... Just my pov...