innocence or foolishness???? cv's listen

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Just trying to attract attention of cv's to dis view.

Is khushi is d same girl which u showcased as a strong character wid strong values intelligence n a girl who speaks her mind without thinking who is standing against her. How can dat girl b so foolish to say arnav Jim patch min ho gaye kya to hum bats de hum aapke peeche gir pade hai. Is dis wat cv's call innocence? Again hum isliye baat karte rahe kyunki jaanwaron Ko lage hum akele nahi hai. C'mon gimme a break. She is 18. Den again Hume nahi pata hum yahan kaise chad gaye. Oh God!!!! My 7 yr daughter knows how she climb on the table.

Frankly speaking I was in love wid her character - her beauty wid brains was making wonder for me. She was d one who made asr realizes his mistakes. She was d one whose sense worked n saved anjali from major injury. She saved arnav's life wid handling situation so patiently n intelligently. She wid her small gesture of a simple sound make arnav realize she is standing behind him wid kids. She through her intelligent remarks make arnav repeat her words. I used to love dat khushi.

But dis is smthg which is just unbearabl. Its gud to show her innocence part as well but dis way cv's r ruining her character. Dis wat I call is foolishness. All lovey dovey scenes r okay but plz wid those stupid sentences plz stop torturing us.

Show a matured khushi of 18 yrs not khushi younger dan my daughter. A guy like arnav will never fall in love a girl of such stupidity. Cv's worked very well wid arnav's character. He has changed but still matured n intelligent. Actually that character has grown but khushi's is degraded. My request to cv's plz work on it too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with your post. The CV's script shows in TRPs of Barun and Sanaya - as Barun is rising up while Sanaya is coming down!!!

CVs please do justice to the female lead as well!!!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Agree with TM. I mean now to just get Barun and Sanaya close up scenes the cvs are showing the story in a very stupid manner. I mean how come Khushi can't get down the table properly. She just has to fall into, rather trip into Arnav's arms. I hope they don't keep on showing these stupid scenes all through the Nainital trip. I was looking forward to some heart to heart talk and understanding between these two but looks like that is not the agenda of the creatives. 
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I too agree!!!!

@rushshri, I am glad to find somebody who has a 7year old daughter, I too have a 7 year old Son , as i find mostly teenagers and unmarried are ArHi fans! And Yes my son was asking the same, that howcome she dint realise that she is climbing up on a bench!
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fully agree- as I have said in two other posts, Khushi was shown as one with courage, and intelligence and sensitivity earlier- now her character has been degraded to be like an imbecile- it is one thing to be innocent, another to be foolish and stupid; I hope they show Khushi as being of great use to Arnav in Blah's absence so that he can see her as the substitute or the only one,  and worth his respect and gratitude, rather than one who is stupid cheap ( the water spraying was horrendous, frankly- here one should think of how one would react if water is sprayed on us), or the thing about can i now talk if 5 minutes are over kind of crap.  I hope too, the CVs will show Nanital conference where Khushi is able to prove her worth somehow, maybe by drawing the model as she saw it and Arnav regrets its loss. Exasperating scenes, of Khushi really.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree! CV's really need to work on Khushi's character ... they are making her as brainless as any of the other juvenile heroines on most shows ... it's really annoying! But to show Khushi's character as being intelligent means the CV's have to use some brains of their own too ... is that possible???

We need scenes like the last scene today when Khushi tried to stop Arnav from leaving ... not the ridiculous table climbing and 'how did I get here' types!!

Thanks for making this post ... hope the cv's are listening!!!
Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago
freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah in few episodes they have been spoiling khushi's character like hell...like stupid questions how did i get on top??? that was an unwanted dailouge...they could have shown her tripping while turning around... or when she heard arnav's sudden call...would have been more natural...
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DiyaS

I agree! CV's really need to work on Khushi's character ... they are making her as brainless as any of the other juvenile heroines on most shows ... it's really annoying! But to show Khushi's character as being intelligent means the CV's have to use some brains of their own too ... is that possible???

We need scenes like the last scene today when Khushi tried to stop Arnav from leaving ... not the ridiculous table climbing and 'how did I get here' types!!

Thanks for making this post ... hope the cv's are listening!!!

agree. Cv's sud use their brains too.
freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i used to love the office track...i which khushi used to do her given work. properly... a bubbly clumsy and yet efficient khushi...we want her back...not a khushi who spoils every thing and says sorry...we want to see a khushi helping arnav with his project somehow...so they can bond a little more rather than all this fall i catch u, u catch me, will act like hubby wife scenes... i wish they show a khushi who is caring abt arnav's health, work ,etc... not a very childish khushi... in case or arhi yesterday's episode was a bit boring...
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
completely agree... Duptta scene was so unwanted...
Arnav will never like a foolish girl... ! He started noticing her because of her strong character...