~!Happy birthday Anjali di!~

KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO THE BESTEST SISTER

AND BESTEST FRIEND

ANJALI DI

Welcome everyone' to the grand occasion of the birthday of girl who is sweet,simple.wonderful,amazing n naughty (not to forget 🤣 and the person is none other than one anjali diii '" yay taliyan taliyan 🤣 " dekho di ab zyada udna mat haan '. Pata nahi aaj ke din kitna jhoot bolna pade par u see adjust kar lena 😆

Ohk ohk guyzz ab sabse pehle bir-th-day party hai toh birth-day song toh banta hai na 😃

Happy birthday to you 'u-u-u-u-u

Happy birthday to you ..u-u-u-u'u

Happy birthday to dear anjali di (exceptional 🤣 )

Happy birthday to you'

May god bless you we pray'.

May god bless you we pray'.

Happy birthday dear anjali di

Happy birthday to you'

Ab di, aap ek aise akele personality ho jiske baaare main jitna bhi bolon kum hai.. matlab bolo toh ords hi nahi hai mere paas' aur yeh bas mera hi nahi un sab ka kehna hai who knows you' aap aise personality ho ki aap kisi bhi insaan ko bahot achche se pehcan lete ho' what they need .. what they don't.. when they are sad.. and when they need you' and you have been always being their for them no matter what'. I have experienced it in my case only'. Whenever I needed you.. you were always their for me' no matter what .. but you have always been stood behind me like a pillar' telling and giving me the opinions what I should do and what not' I know how many times I have been sad  for not having a sibling but at that point of time you were always been their saying "main hoon na cutie pie" [J] your sweet and gentle behavior have always made me fall more for you (mind it not in THAT way but falling in love with a sister 🤣 ))

Di I don't know how  I can express my feelings for you'.i don't have words.. you are one of the most important part of my life'.. which  has been always close to my heart' and minute by minute.. hour by hour' day by day' week by week u r coming closer and closer'.. uff itna sab likh ke I am feeling soo emotional..  🤣 I know I did'nt need to tell you as you are also aware what u r to me' n no special occasion can be the occasion to express my love and respect for you' but u know na it's your birthday .. the day for  which I have being waiting for soo long.. and I also know ur plans for today 😉 I hope jiju ki aaj ke day koi meeting nahi hogi unlike you anniversary 🤣 '

Presenting you with my poem creation written for the most jaanuable sister and a human being named anjali di

Under the sky, looking at the stars

I often think what a role destiny plays

It connects us with some people

Who become important part of our lives

So important that one can't even imagine

A day without talking to  them

A day without laughing with them

A day without sharing our secrets with them

And all these days are soo beautiful days

One can't imagine their lives

And I do the same

I can't even imagine my day n life

Without you Anjali di

----credit for poem (obviously me.. taliya taliya 🤣 )

Our journey '

To: 12th October 2011

Life journey expected : throughout life time

The same thing happened with me on 14th march 2011. I still remember that day' my 11th grade exams finished and I thought of visiting my id on india forums.. surfing from one i-d to another I came across an id.. which was Anjali_12 ' hmm interesting na' then I some how thought of making friends with her' so I visited her scrap book' seeing her having fun talks with her friends deep inside my heart I felt ' why not give this friendship a chance' any one would think like that right? So I scraped her a hii and she replied (not writing the details.. it's a secret .. n let it be between we too 🤣 )) '..we chatted for sometime'but then she had to go off line cause jiju came n she had to make tea  for him''. So we formally bid bye to each other'

Then days passed'.  N I hardly remembered when I last chatted with her'.so again since I had no work to do I again started surfing and came across radhu's (radhikabhushan) cc ' so I started chatting their'when I again came across with anjali di' and at that time we bonded pretty well n slowly and casually all the formality in talks went aside and we started chatting casually and having fun with each other'.. that day I was soo happy that finally I found myself a sister who was soo sweet and soo caring' I felt as if I was above the moon dancing and singing ' la la la la la la la la la la la la.. 🤣 '. From that period I never forgot to come online just to chat and have fun with her'. Slowly and gradually'.  Ho we became friends' from friends to sisters  even I don't know myself.. I only knew that I know a sweet girl ( (I will not address u as a lady .. 🤣 aap itne bhi bhuddi nahi hui ho yarr abhi toh aap jawan ho 😉 🤣 )) who is now my bestest friend and my bestest sister with whom it was always fun while chatting' with whom one can talk frankly  (( keeping besides the age limit 🤣 ))'' with whom you can share your in and your out 😉 n I swear there is '' no thing of mine which she does'nt know'' whenever I felt depressed she was always their besides me' sharing my sorrow and always helped me with everything''

Dii friendship with you is one of the bestest thing that happened with me on india forums'. You are a person who know me from my soul'. And I swear  to be besides you always whenever you need me'.no matter what the time is there or here 🤣 you also know you have the RIGHT to disturb me haina?? 🤣'

Love you loads anjali di''.

And many happy returns of the day''

You are really very special person in my life

And will always be

I can't even my life without you

And my day without talking to you

---love you loads

Urs abhii (surabhi)

A small gift from a sister to her elder sister on her b'day which describes how much special her sister is for her-------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52UzPHTrBT4

a gift which describes and presents all my love and feeling and respect for you😳
Edited by sweetsurabhi94 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail

--wishes from meerri (bakri)

Helo Hi My Sweet Anjali Aapii,🤗

seriously i dont know that speical way to wish u the most special day of your life...😳
so in the most ordinary way I wish A Very Special Friend N Sis 😛

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY SWEET ANJALI API😃

a lots of love hugs for u my api
hug scraps

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

we share the bound to which i cant named...coz its special...more than a friend or sister...it is something which i cant express...❤️

So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.

i am lucky to have a friend to whom i can share whatever i want...n who trusts me n supports me when i had no one beside me...❤️
advance birthday greetings for friend

It's your birthday and I can't be there😔
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer😛
Have a happy birthday😃
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true😉
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.😊

i am lucky to have a sis who makes me understands whenever i had no one to seek help...❤️

May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.

May be i am not as speical in ur lyf as ur special in my lyf...coz u r very special..❤️

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

You are the most adorable n loving sis i have...❤️

Happy Birthday, and may all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.

you are such a nice person i ever meet...who never makes me sad...❤️

Wishing you your happiest birthday yet
A birthday too special To ever forget.

i had never thought that i wil came across such wonderful friend over net...but i found u...u r the swetttesttt n caring person on if i ever met...you are the only one on if to whom i can share my each n every problem..you always treat me lyk a younger sis...n i used to eat ur brain all tym...truly so sory for it from heart...if i ever hurt u then i am soory coz i never meant it...

ANJALI API...the one thing comes in my mind when i truned on my pc...and i literly start smiling thinking about u..i prayes to pass the whole day quickly so as in night i came on if to chat with you...
the person i met on if...i am very shy to be first in asking for friendship or even a hi n helo...coz i dont want to bother anyone coz of myself...i used to saw anji api s coment on my ffs...the name always attracts me...the comments even it was only a word i just loved it...i dont know why...but the first person on if i wished to be my frnd was anji api...never knew when we strated scraps...and the daily late night convos...regarding ffs story...updates..mjht... sajan...then usual routine...i am now so habitual that i dont get comfort til i told u all my day acitvites...you are the one who bears my borrringgg gossips about my fnds of whom u even dont know the name...then MARS...the most special day of my lyf...best friends...mastiii...chats...

i found u the sweet gal who cares for everyone even if u dont know that person...you are so much caring n loving...you always help me out when ever i face some problem...you always suports me...you enocurages me...you makes me feel better when i had wrost mood...i dont have any words to describe about you...you are great sweet adorable caring loving generous amazing gal i ever met...my best frnd n sis...

ANJALI...

u makes everyone happines...n care about them without caring about urself...

ATTRACTION...no one can resist u...u have an attractive n amazing personality...even when one wants to be not in touch with u...even then one wil be in touch with u...will wish to be ur friend...coz u r very speical😳

Noteable....no one can ignore u...ur personality is just unresistable...the most popular di on if😆...n the sweeetesttt one tooo...

januablee... u r sooo polite in speech...that one wishes to go on talking to u...no one can easily premits to be not in touch with u.😉...just januable lyk sajan😳
Friendship Scraps

awesomee adorable..you are simply truly adorable...ur sweet compliments..ur simplictiy...ur dignity...makes u adorable n different from others.😃

Friendship Scraps

loveable lovely... you are so loving that u cares for everyone..u r the loveliest person i ever met...u r lively gal who makes everyone happy...n wants not to hurt anyone..its the most loveliest thing make me to love u❤️

Friendship Scraps

inocent n impressive... you are so inocent...that u got wroied on litle things of ur friends...u want everyone to be smiling ...u helps others sincerly...u made them feel better...u r extremly impresive...anyone can be insirped of u...😆

Friendship Scraps

ANJALI...the gal u can never ignore her...the gal u want to be ur friend..the gal who is best in every field of lyf...
love scraps

as a friend...she is awesome..loveable adorablee...cute...helping...survivor..supportting...caring..lovinggg...true..sincere.
sweettt...jollyy..smilng...she makes u better even she is herself in worst...she never makes u angry...u always tries to make u happy..lighten ur moodd..share ur happines n soorows...she fights for u...she suports u when nobody is with u...she is jussst the BEST FRIEND OF WORLD U CAN EVER GET....

Friendship Scraps

API
What more can i say to you...i dont know what bqwas i had wrote...sory na..u know i am the extremest idiot..n i am sure u have no idiot lyk me..n wil surly thankful to god too😆...well one thing i want to say I LOVE YOU MY SIS.

love scraps

on if...till i am here...u wil be my favorite among all...😛the reason is still unkown...coz love has no reason...

i always wished to be there for me...whenever i felt sad n alone...you are always there for making me feel better...for making me forget my pains n sorows...u r the wonderful friend i always need u...

lyf is ful of turns n twists ups n down...you are so inocent gal...dont let any difficult rind u...coz u are more strong then that one...so never forget to belive on urself...

never gave up api...always try to overcome the difficulties...ur dreams just need ur attempt...dont forget to get your happiness from lyf in spreading happiness to others...😉

api u r so sensetive...nevr let anyone hurts u...i realy cant see u sad n upset...dont hear upon others who hates u...always thinks about ur loved one n closer friends...who love u as u are...u r special...remember it...dont let anyone make u sad...n if anyone tries to tell us we wil make one undesrtsand that no one is allowed to make our sis sad🤣

coz u rocks api when u smiless😳...api ap sab ko kush rakhti ho apney apko bhe bhula mat karo...hamesha kush raha karo hansti raha karo...love ur smile...u r best when u smile n hapy...alwaysss smileee...

you are realy a turest frnd who hears me for hours without making me feel that i am iritating n boring u...😆so sory for that😛
still want to say so much...but i cant express my feelings how much i love u...how much i cares for u...how much our frndship means for me...how much we talk n chat...how much we share...i have no words to express my joy n happiness...thanks for being my frnd

I HOPE THIS SPECIAL DAY BECOME MORE SPECIAL FOR YOU..Enjoy ur bday with ur family,loved ones n friends...may this day bring imense pleausre in ur lyff...

may u get all the blessing...may u have the lightning guide in ur lyf which led u always on true n right path...may u have everything which u want...
 i cant make speical ur day which it should be ...i had wrote an os just for u i hope u wil love it happy bday once agin...i hope i hadnt bored u a lot...😉love u ...

in end just a thanks for being my friend....i know i am not so good but still for being my fnd thanks a lot

and sory if i ever hurt u...n u dont lyk me..n bugs u soory for that.. n soryyy...

sorry scrap03
a loads of hugs love care wishes for you...
rose scraps

?_______( ''.\|/.')
___('( ''.?()?.')'') The most valuable places to be
___(''(_.'/|\''._)''''') in the world are:
___(''''(_.:._)'''''''') In someone's THOUGHTS,
('''''_''_''(':)''''')
(''''__''_( ''.\|/.')''') In someone's PRAYERS
_(''____'( ''.?()?.')')
__(''___'''(_.'/|\''._)') In someone's HEART.
___('___'''' (_.:._)_')
________'''._(':).
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 
from
urs MERI❤️
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail

BIRTHDAY WISHES

Wishes from richa--

WISH U A VERYYY VERYY N VERYYY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIII🤗

I want to say sooo mchhh to u ryt now..bt its jus dat samjh ni aara dat 4m where shud i strt..n how shud i strt...
i evn knw dat dere r sum thngs wch were realyyy imp..wch i wsh i cud hv mnted here..bt den as u n i knw..v cannot let it go public cz of certain reasons..
well those thngs aside..n
to strt wid our frndship...well initialyy wen i strted tokng to u..i nvr knew dat v vil develop sch a greattt n understandg bonding wch v hv ryt now...
bt veryy soon..v became realyyy gudd frnds..or i cud say..u bcame a veryy sweet n understanding elder sis to me..i am glad dat i hv u in my life..i realyyy cherisshhh n respect ech of our convo...
i jus wana say dat diii..u r a veryyy sweet,caring,understanding n a veryyy lovable human beinggg...u r simply veryy pure at heart...n i juss luvv u 4 dis n 4 everythng dat u hv in u..plzz b dere wid me like d way u hv alwaz been...n
n yes dese days i hv strted missinggg u veryyy badlyyy...cz v hardly r able to tok..i wshh v can tok mre frequentlyy..
luvvv u diii

n yes...at d end i wud sayy...dat i vil pray 4 ur well being,success n happiness jus like i alwaz dooo..
n yaa..cmng onto my treat..welll...dis tym i am levng u,..cz dis time u gv my share of d treat to anki n jiju,...esp ankiii😆😉😳

wid loads of luvvv
Richa❤️

wishes from rukma(fend)--

🤗🥳many many happy returns of the day anjali🥳🤗
may all ur wishes n dreams cum true
have a rocking n wonderful year ahead
may this year be ur best ever
may u get all the happiness n success in ur life
may u always be surrounded by ur loved ones
may ur birthday be filled with lots of love, joy n happiness
may god shower all his choicest blessing upon u
keep smiling always😃 have a great and a rocking bday n enjoy this day to the fullest🤗

I wish God bless you'

With all joy and cheers'

May you live a long life'

May you get all good thing in your life'

May you have happy days and nights'

May all your dreams come true'

May all your desires be fulfilled'

May you spreading happiness everywhere'

And Stay away from every sorrow and grief'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

with lots of love❤️

rukma🤗

wishes from sreelu--

MY WISHES TO ANJALI DI... 

Dear ANJALI di...,🤗
Many many happy returns of the day...👏
may all ur wishes come true...👍🏼
hope u lead a happy n successful life ahead...😍
may god give u a health,wealthy n a comfortable life...😃
may ur joy n happiness is doubled...
may god place his hand always on u n ur family...😊
may u celebrate 1000's of b'days like this...😉
alwayz keep smiling...😆
have a blast...🥳
LOVE U LOADS N LOADS N LOADS...❤️❤️❤️
Hindi Birthday Shayari Scraps, Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

di...ab tumhare baare mein main kya batau??????😕tumhare baare mein batane ke liye mere paas tho koi words bhi nahi hai😭...jab se mujhe darling ka PM mila hai tab se koshish kar rahi hu likhene ki...lekin tum ek aisi cheez ho,aisi person ho jisse describe karne ke liye mere paas koi words hi nahi hai...ab dekho na darling ke diye huye time bhi khatam hogaya tha tab bhi main complete nahi kiya tere liye wishes😳...tum ho hi itni special ki tumhe describe karne ke liye mere paas koi words hi nahi hai...nd im sure meri darling ka bhi yahi haal huyi hogi jab wo wishes likhne ke liye baithi thi...😆
Birthday Cake and Candles pics, scraps, graphics for Orkut, Myspace

tum mere liye bohot special ho di...jab meri tabiyet kharaab hoti hai ya main koi pareshani mein hoti hu tho u feel like sach mein tumhare koi apne hi pareshan ho...tum mujhe humesha bohot special feel karati ho di...❤️

Ur a gift of god in my life...humesha mujhe ek di na hone ki wajah se main bohot sad hoti thi...but shayad bhagwan ko bhi yahi laga hoga ki mujhe ek 'di' ki zaroorat hai...isliye wo mujhe iss IF ka address diya...aur usmein tum jaise special di ko mujhe gift kiya...[ahem ahem dialouge bhaari hai na...lekin sach hai...]❤️
Scraps, Graphics, Quotes for Sister

di...tum humesha meri madad karti aayi ho...jab bhi mujhe teri zaroorat thi...tum humesha mere saath thi...aur mera saath diya...humesha mujhe sahi aur galat ka farak samjhaya...aur humesha meri khayaal karti rahi...bilkul meri apni di ki tarah...agar meri koi apni di hoti tho shayad wo bhi tere jaise hi mere khayaal rakhti hogi...ya phir tera khayaal hi zyada hoga usse...❤️

tune humesha mujhe ek baby ki tarah treat karti rahi...aur humesha mujhe bohot special feel karaya di...jab maine tumhe request bheja tab maine nahi socha ki tum meri dil ki itni kareeb aaoge...lekin sach mein di aaj tum mere life mein ek bohot hi special part ho...u alwayz have a special place in my heart...ab itni special di ko main konsa gift du...yeh bhi pata nahi chal raha hai...❤️

jaise ki main tumse humesha kehti thi...ur an ANGEL in my life di...jab bhi main tumse kuch chupane ki koshish karti hu..pata nahi tumhe kaisa pata chal jata hai...aur jab bhi main sad hoti hu tho tum mujhe apne magic se smile karwadeti ho...i just love this magic of urs di...which alwayz makes me smile...this is actually u di...perfect words to describe u...

Angel Scraps, Pictures, Glitter Graphics for Orkut, Myspace, Hi5, Tagged

di...tum na bohot NAUGHTY ho...jab tumne meri request accept kiya...aur hum jab pehle baat karte the tho main sochthi thi ki tum ek DI ho...tum sab ke tarah bachpana nahi karogi...tum serious rahogi...lekin main galat thi...jab hum roz roz baat karte aaye tab jake mujhe pata chala ki tum kya ho...tum na mujhse bhi jyada nautanki ho...n i just njoy n love this ada of urs...tum mujhe ke di se zyada best frnd lagti ho...❤️

Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

di...tum har waqt bohot JOYFUL mood mein rehti ho...agar koi tumse pheli baar baat karte haina tho usnhe nahi lagta ki tum married ho aur tumhari ek baby bhi hai...bilkul college girl ki tarah enjoy karti rehti ho har pal...aur harquateein bhi waise hi karti ho...jaise ki khud ka khayaal nahi rakh sakti tum...but u enjoy ur life to the fullest...tumhe pata hai kis waqt kisse kaise rehna chahiye kya krna chahiye...i just love this in u...❤️
Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

di...tum bohot ADORABLE ho...koi tumse pyar karne se khud ko nahi rok pate...kisi aur ke baare mein tho mujhe pata nahi...but main tho apne aap ko kabhi nahi rok pati tumse pyar karne se...tumhe adore karne se...yeh mere bas ki baat nahi hai...tum ho hi itni pyari ki main khud ko nahi rok pati...tujhmein kuch tho hai di...koi aisa ada jiski wajah se tum bohot hi special ho...nahi..tujh mein jo bhi ada hai wo sab special hi hai...bas main aur kuch nahi keh sakti...bas itna ki i love u...pata hai di tum kitni adorable ho?/itni...❤️
Teddy Bear Orkut Scraps, Graphics, Comments and Pictures

Orkut, Myspace Happy Birthday Scraps, Comments, Graphics

tum bohot LOVING ho di...tum jiss tarah meri chinta karti ho...jiss tarah se mujhse baat karti ho i just love it...mujhe reasons pata nahi hai lekin tumse baat karne ke baad mujhe bohot light feel hota hai...agar main chupana chahu tho bhi main tumse kuch nahi chupa sakti...tum har waqt mujhe samjhaya har maamle mein...sirf sahi raasta hi nahi dusra bhi aur uss mein loss bhi samjhaya...i love the way u care for me di...❤️
Happy Birthday Scraps, Birthday Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

tum sach mei mere liye ek INSPIRATION ho di...tumne kayi baar mere mushkil si mushkil gadi ko bhi aasaan bana diya tha...agar main koi problem mein hoti thi tho tumne humesha mujhe ladne ke liye inspire kiya tha...aur mujhe uss problem ko solve karne ke liye solutions bhi deti thi...aur mujhe bold hone ke liye bhi inspire karti ho...humesha kehti ho *u have to be strong sree u just cant give up so easily*...i just love the way u try to make me bold...❤️
Happy Birthday Scraps, Happy Birthday Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

finally...ANJALI di in my life means alooottt to me...i just cant express in words...par khaash ki tum samaj jati...i hope u understand my feelings...but i can just say this much ki...
ANJALI di...i my life means...
                                                                 A-an Angel
                                                                 N-Naughty
                                                                 J-a Joyfull/Januable also
                                                                A-Adorable
                                                                L-Loving
                                                                I-an Inspiration

thats what all can i say di...i cant express u more than this...i dont even find words to express u...thats it...i all i can say u is...i never want to lose u...i alwayz need u in my life...i can never let u go...but today i just wanna apologise u if i have ever hurted u even atleast for a second...if i had ever did that...i never meant so di...it was not at all my intension but im really very very sorry...but i love u loads di...❤️

[agar kahi dialogue kuch bhaari hogaya hoga tho plz spare karlo...adjust karlo...shayad kahi kahi thoda filmy lines zyada hogaya hoga...but i mean it di...i really love u loads...n dont wanna lose u...]❤️❤️❤️

ab jaane se pehle main ek aur baar tumhe hearfully wish karna chahthi hu di...❤️

wishing u 12 months of happiness...
52 weeks of enjoyment n excitement...
365 days of success...
8760 hours od good health...
52600 minutes of good luck...
Many many happy returns of the day di...may u have whole world's happiness all time...love u loadsss n loads n loads...❤️❤️❤️
Happy Birthday Scraps, Happy Birthday Graphics for Orkut, Myspace
Edited by sweetsurabhi94 - 12 years ago
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail

wishes from manjari--

Hey Anji Di,

Wishing you a very very happy birthday! Its always a pleasure to talk to you. You are so humble and kind even though your far more mature. You always listen to what I have to say patiently. You have been a great sister and I love youu sooo much for that! I wish I had an elder sister like youu 🤗 Thank youu soo much for being there for me..

Everyone is special in their own way and you too are very special for everyone of us! You always have time for us and you care so much for everybody. I am sure you must be a very loving person at home too. Even though we may not be able to see each other or hear each other but still, you seem to be a very truthful and sweet person.

Hope you have an excellent day di.. 🤗

Always be the way you are, Keep Smiling!

Love youu!

Birthday wishes from shreya (SM_317)

Heyyy Anjali di..🤗
wish you a very very happy birthdayy🤗🤗
though we hvnt chatted much but wenever we hv chatted you r always veryy sweet.😳
may all ur dreams nd wishes cum true,,😃
have a wonderful birthdayyy..⭐️
loads of love
Shreya

wishes from Gnaneshwari(nags)---

Happy birthday, di😃. Many Many happy returns of the day. You are an amazing friend, with a good heart😊. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. I wish you a very happy birthday.

wishes from rija(gunurlove)--

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Anjali...😊
May you Live Long...

"May your birthday be filled with smiles, sunshine, love, and laughter."

happy birthday
 May the sun's rays shine brightest on you today with the wind at your heals. Happy Birthday."

"Happy birthday, and may this day be a special one to always remember."Embarrassed
now see Surabhi is singing for you😆

Wishing you a very Very Wonderfull and Memorable HAppy Birthday 
with Love
Rija

wishes from neha (neha_mjht)

a very happy birthday dear...may u have a long long life and your days be filled with happiness😛

wishes from monaya_ms--

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.

MAY GOD BLESS U WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE

KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail

wishes from S3 J

(Soham,swati.sonia.joseph)--

Anjali

Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

with best wishes ,
from,
S3J (Soham,Swati,Sonia n Joseph)

wishes from fri42911--

Happy Birthday Dear Anjali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

wishes from nivi (sajan rox)--

happy birthday anjali di
may u achieve all the sucess and hapiness
in ur life..

wishes from miss93--

Hey:)

Wishing you a very happy birthday and I hope you have a great day:)
May all you wishes come true

love from miss93

wishes from ayesha(Ayesha_LuvSajan)--

Happy Birthday 😃
May you have many more 😳

wishes from riarai2346 (ria)--

wishes from hotkajen--

hey Anjali many many happy returns of the day
i don't know u but still wanted 2 wish u
god bless u nd take care
😃

wishes from helen_of_troy--

birthday wishes quotes

H A P P Y

B I R T H D A Y

A N J A L I      DI

wishes from princess.rocks
😃happy 😃 birthday😃 anjali
enjoy 😃ur 😃day😃 at  😃fullest 😃

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

with love surabhi and meerri---
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail

An OS from bakri~~ meerrii

SAJAN OS

In library, Gunjan Bhushan was staring blankly on an open book... From last night she was disturbed... Why not ? Her fiance.. Samrat Shergill... Was angry with her...

Flashbacks
Sajan were in library. There was an important test in nxt lecture. Gunjan was extremly nervous. While samrat was excited to tel gunjan about something..gunjan told him to wait til test but samrat without caring continue iritating her. At last when it cross her limit of patience. She jerked samrat iritatingly. Samrat got hurt of her behaviour. And left. Gunjan tried to call him up..but he didnt listen. The bell rang.. Samrat didnt saw gunjan for a second. Gunjan saw him urging with other friends. As techer came they got setled . Sajan were at two cornerz. Gunjan was restless n guilty. She saw Samrat not writing anythng. Just staring at paper and playing with pen. Gunjan herself wasnt able to write. She was blank. She didnt write a single word on sheet .. Same was with Samrat. He was angry .. Upset..on himself..and hurt coz of gunjan... After bell rang,both gave the paper blank to examiner. Samrat didnt look at gunjan but was aware of her gaze on himself.. 
At parking,gunjan tried to behave normal.

GUNJAN:samrat kiya huwa hai ?
SAMRAT:kuch nai.
GUNJAN:phir asey naraz naraz kuin lag rahe ho?
SAMRAT:oh great miss. Gunjan ap ko kuch dikhta to hai. Thats Great..
GUNJAN:samrat tm asey...
SAMRAT:pls gunjan i am not in mood to stand here n chit chat with u...i am in hurry..jaldi chalo.

With teary eyes,broken heart...she sat at his back...coz of his rude behaviour she had no courage to held him..but as he raised the speed very high..,..she clutched his jacket tightly... Reaching at home..she felt her heart beat back..leaving her at door..he drove back with equal fast speed without giving her a chance to speak...gunjan was extremly hurt n sad. She cursed herself..
She tried to call him again n again,...but cell switched of. In morning he didnt came to pick up her. Even not came to college

Flashbacks ends

GUNJAN s POV:
sirf aik dafa Samrat mjh sey baat karo pls..asey naraz mat huwa karo.. Mjhy apney he wajood  sey nafrat ho jati hai jab mein tmhey hurt karte hon...

Just then she heard beep of msg tone. Gunjan quickly wiping tearz takes it...and saw an empty msg from Samrat... Gunjan smiles with tearz of joy. And quickly left the library and rushed outside of college.

He was sitting on his bike at usual place..wearing helmet..and engine was ignited already...as he heard her steps he lowerz his gaze..

SAMRAT s POV:
Chashmish...mein hmesha tm pe kham kha gusa kar deta hon,.. Aur itna rudely behave karta hon.. Par tm hmesha meri udasi ko khatam karney k lea merey bin bataey mjh tak pohanch jati ho.,.jab k mein tmsey naraz honey k bad  is dunia k sath sath kud sey bhe naraz ho jata hon...tmsey ankhein bhe ni mila pata mein tmhari mjsey muhbbat dekh kar..

Gunjan smilingly wipe tearz and sit at his back. He takes her books from her hand and put them in front... tHey drove away from there.. Gunjan had her arm around his waist. Gunjan saw his eyes in front miror...and their eyes conveyed a small smile...he stoped the bike at beech...they silently walks to the shore. They both looks at eachother with teary eyes..and as Samrat open his arm a bit..gunjan throw herself almost on his chest.. And clutched his shirt tighly... Hiding her face in his chest..crying aloud. Samrat hugs her tightly too and hide face in her shoulder. Both were lost in eachother. With pasing tym their gripz become more strong on eachother. They let out all pain in form of tearz... They felt light after crying in each other arms.. Feeling To be with eachother..comforts their hearts. They broke hug..and with love stares at eachother.. Gunjan wiped his tearz ...

GUNJAN:i am sorry Samrat..

Samrat brushed away her tearz from her cheeks..

SAMRAT:i am sorry Chashmish..

Both stares each other while helding eachother s palms..,

GUNJAN:meri galti the.
SAMRAT:meri galti the.

Both speak up together.. A sweet smile played acros their lips...Samrat puls her near and takes her right cheek in palm and kises her forehead affectionatly... Gunjan felt the most heavenly feeling.. And smiles lovingly..

GUNJAN:beht k baat karein ? ?

Samrat noded and held her hand and both sit on a rock... Samrat had her hands in his hands...

SAMRAT:chashmish...
GUNJAN:i am sorry Samrat mein... bus test k tension the. Mein tmhey ignore ni karna chahti the.
SAMRAT:chashmish i am sorry. Galti meri he the.. Mjhy he wait karna chahye tha...par..wo mein itna excited tha.. I am sory chashmish tmsey itna rude behave kiya..
GUNJAN:its ok Samrat...tm mjh par gusa ho jaya karo par pls aenda asey mjhsey baat karna mat chodna..jantey ho mjhey kuch acha ni lagta...mjhey mera wajod be wuqatt sa lagta hai...jab mein tmhey hurt karti hon.

Gunjan said while tear rolled down her cheek. Samrat quickly cuped her face and wipe them..

SAMRAT:hey chashmish pls dont cry... Aur asey mat bolo ... Tmsey khafa hota hon to asey lagta hai kudh par gusa hon...

Gunjan placed her head on his chest and samrat put arm around her.

GUNJAN:tm merey Samrat ho...
SAMRAT:hmesha hmesha..

Samrat kised her forehead and they remained silent enjying the feeling of being beside eachother.. After some time..

GUNJAN:Samrat ghar chalein kafi dair ho gai hai..
SAMRAT:ghar janey sey pehley tm merey sath chalo ge.. Pls.. 
GUNJAN:ok.

Gunjan smilingly noded and laughed heartily as he hugs her as thanks.. Sajan went away from there. Stoping in front of a mall...

SAMRAT:chalo..
GUNJAN:mall?? Tmhey Samrat shoping karni hai ?
SAMRAT:han apni aik beautiful si girlfriend k lea jisk sath aj mein date pe janey wala hon... Tm meri help karo ge na chose karney mein?
GUNJAN:girl friend? Date?
SAMRAT:han mein ise lea to kal excited tha..ab chalo baatein baad mein karna...

He held her hand and dragged her in mall. Gunjan was confused and a bit sad. Samrat hadnt asked to her for any date and they have  no plan of any date... Listening about anyother girl from Samrat,she was sad... How Samrat can go with anyother gal? It has a chance.. She had hurt him  last day...but...

SAMRAT:chashmish kidhar gum ho batao na...yeh wala dress acha hai ya woh ? ?
GUNJAN:hun? Koe sa bhe ley lo jo tmhey sahe lag raha hai...
SAMRAT:ok i love this one ... Yeh bana he world k sab sey beautiful larki k lea... 

Gunjan looks at him sadly and find him lost in shoping...

GUNJAN:hmm...

After they had done with shoping ...

SAMRAT:chalo chashmish ghar chalein...

Gunjan noded and they left. Reaching at buhshan mansion.. 

GUNJAN:Samrat andar nai ao gey?
SAMRAT:umm... Coffee pilao ge ? Apney hath k? 

Gunjan smiled at his adorable face and for a moment she forget what had happened in mall .

GUNJAN:han ao...

Gunjan takes Samrat in ..

GUNJAN:tm behto mein cofffee bana k late hon.
SAMRAT:ok

Gunjan left...after sometym she came back with coffee but he wasnt anywhere.

GUNJAN:yeh samrat khahn giya ?

Gunjan looks outside and there was no sign of bike. Gunjan confusingly went in room...

GUNJAN:yeh Samrat pata nai khahn chala gya hai..coffee bhe ni pe...

Gunjan saw a note and shoping bags on her study table..

GUNJAN:yeh sab Samrat yahan kuin chod gya hai..aur yeh Note aur yeh...

Gunjan  smiles at the flat basket ball smiley and read a note..

"hey Hi My Best friend,kasi ho ? Umm.. Apney 4nd ko bhool gae? Han Samrat jo a gya tm Sammy ko bhool gae.. Tm kasi girl4nd ho apney boy4nd ko pochti he nai ho wo kise aur ladki k sath date pe jaye to ? Seriously meri mano to uskey sar pe aik thapar lagana aur phir usko bolna k khabar dar jo aenda mjhy hurt kiya saar padh don. I am sure wo dar jaye ga Chashmish.. Ops yeh to tmhara boy4nd bolta hai... Sory.. Ok ab mein jata hon tmhey tyar bhe to hona ho ga na? Aur mjhy bhe tmharey budhu boy4nd k date set karney mein help karna hai. Ok. Apna khayal rakhna best 4nd... Bye "

Gunjan smiles widely after reading...

GUNJAN:pagal ... Meri jaan..

Gunjan blushingly hugs the frame of his pic..

She looks at herself after getting ready. She was wearing a half slevess.. black anarkali frok of net stuff..she corected dupata around her neck..her long silky hairs was left open on her right shoulder...black maskara on eyelashes...black eyecontact lenses...light blush on..and colourless shiny lip gloss...light black ear rings...only light gold 'S' pendant was tied around her  neck...her friendship black bracelet...her engagment ring...her silver payal...and black heels...

One word defines her 'PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL'.

As heard the horn,she blushed hard..and then went downstairz..

His back was facing her. As heard her payal,he turns...

Black shiny hairs set with gel..Black lined shirt with black tie,black leather jacket and black jeans...the jacket wasnot ziped off from front... 

Samrat was statue at his place...

SAMRAT S POV:

Beautiful.. Stuning...Is there anyone could be more beautiful than my chashmish..? I am feeling my heartbeat raised.. Her simple beauty makes me again fall for her.. My eyes stick to her... I never thought that this dress will be so perfect on her... I dont know how will i stop myself to get lost in her today?... In Black...her vanila creamy milky skin... Her rosy lips... Uff..control Samrat ..wohi to hota ni... Jaan nikal di hai chashmish ney aj tyar ho kar ... Sach mein... 

GUNJAN S POV:

I cant stop myself from not staring at him...he is looking so handsome n dashing...today i am feeling my heart wil be in my hand at any moment..its beating so fast...my eyes not even blinking...his eyes...his charm...his attraction...i cant help myself today...

After staring for long.. At last samrat speak up,

SAMRAT:i am dead chashmish

Gunjan looks at him confusingly..

SAMRAT:aj chand zameen par he utar aya hai..

Gunjan blushed.

GUNJAN:samrat..
SAMRAT:sach keh raha hon..

Gunjan smiles and looks at him.

GUNJAN:tm bhe bohat achey lag rahe ho..

Samrat smiled...

SAMRAT:yeh to apka bara pan hai chashmish jii warna hum khahn aur ap khahn...

Gunjan gigled and hit his shoulder lightly..

GUNJAN:baatein kum banao Samrat. Ab chalna hai ya yahen kharey rehna hai.
SAMRAT:wil u give me this honour beautiful ?

Samrat offered his hand and  gunjan smilingly gave her hand. Samrat opened dor of black mercedes and made her sit... He himself get settled in driving seat...and ignited the engine... The car continues its distance on deserted twist n turns of roads.. Sajan were silent stealing glances.,.blushes... At last to avoid the akward silence. Gunjan spoke up.. 

GUNJAN:music ?

Samrat smiles at her.

SAMRAT:as you wish..

Gunjan turned on the music and samrat s hand slips from acelator and fell on her hand...

MEREY HATH MEIN TERA HATH HO SARI JAANATEIN MEREY SATH HON

As gunjan feels his fingerz creasing her skin..she felt her heartbeat stoped...and her grip become strong unkowingly on her dupata...
As he felt her skin in touch with his fingers,he looks at her...feels his heartbeat skipped...
With rythmless heartbeats... samrat slids his fingers in her...and held her hand..gunjan looks at him affectionately and held his hand even tighter.. Both passed a smile...

Samrat stoped the car in front of this... Gunjan looks at Samrat...

SAMRAT:chalo...
GUNJAN:yeh...
SAMRAT:ao to sahe baba batata hon.

Sajan smiles and came out. They walks to main door...

SAMRAT:chashmish...shadi k baad hum yahan rahein gey..
SAMRAT:shh.. Dad mom ney specialy mjhey call kar k tmhey yeh ghar dekhaney k lea bola tha.
GUNJAN:tmharey mom dad? Mjhy?
SAMRAT:of course chashmish merey mom dad.. Aur tmhey. Ab tm unki aik he tou bahu ho aur wo bhe betey sey  zyada ladli...
GUNJAN:samrat mom dad kab a rahe hain?
SAMRAT:hmarey final exams k baad..aur dosri good news yeh hai k...
GUNJAN:k..?

Samrat held her hands and pulled her near.. He put her arms around his neck...and placed his arms around her waist...

SAMRAT:tekh two months baad bilkul isi trah meri bhaon mein ho ge par miss. gunjan bhushan k hasiat sey nai..balkey...tab tm Mrs. Gunjan Samrat Shergill ban jao ge.. my lawfuly wife... My Love of Life...Will u honour me to lift you in my arms as my wife to take u to my bedroom on my wedding night ?Wil u chashmish alow me to replace your tedy bear to whom u hug while sleeping ? Wil u want me to stare at you in wet hairz when u came after taking shower every morning ?Wil u make me hug u from back while you were cooking in kitchen ?  Wil u acept me as your husband chashmish ? ?

Gunjan had the mixture of feelings.. First feeling lucky n blessful ... Imense happiness to see her dream geting fulfil... And in end listening the unique n most romantic proposal from her love she feels a cold shiver passing down her spine..her heart thuding in her chest...her hands shivering...her extreme joy expressed in form of tearz roling down her dark red shaded blushing cheeks...

SAMRAT:chashmish say yes pls ? 

Gunjan noded quickly. Samrat smiles widely and hugs her.

GUNJAN:yes..! Han... 

He broke hug n wipe tearz.

SAMRAT:no tearz chashmish...
GUNJAN:than..

Samrat stoped her.

SAMRAT:shh.. Thanks sey better bhe 3 magical words hain chashmish...
GUNJAN:i love you Samrat .
SAMRAT:i love you too Gunjan..

After a hug.. Samrat lifts her in arms.

GUNJAN:samrat.
SAMRAT:dont wory chashmish mein bohat sharef ladka hon..

Gunjan laughed and hit his chest lovingly...

GUNJAN:tm aur sharef ?
SAMRAT:chashmish!! Tm merey barey mein kasey galt khayalat rakhti ho. Change it chashmish.. Apney honey waley husband k barey mein aesa ni sochna chahye tha...
GUNJAN:ok.
SAMRAT:good girl
GUNJAN:samrat
SAMRAT:hmm 
GUNJAN:mein aesa ni tou wesa soch lon ?

Samrat looks at winking gunjan...and then throw her down,..

GUNJAN:ouch Samrat!
SAMRAT:as u wish sweet heart,

Gunjan saw the soft rose petals in her palm.. She saw the fur white carpet neatly aranged on floor having heart shaped comfortable cusions at mid of an empty room... At one corner it was a round table having red sheet with two chairz...and diner was served. White walls writen with red ballons I Love u... Gunjan looks at Samrat and saw her puting of his jacket..and then switching off light ...gunjan was fearful.

GUNJAN:Samrat..

She tried to look at Samrat in dark but was unable. Just then felt his hot breaths on her neck...and whisper,

SAMRAT:chashmish.

Gunjan held his hand tightly..

GUNJAN:samrat tm,..

Samrat pull her close.

SAMRAT:what about to watch a romantic movie with me chashmish ? U promised me last week..

Gunjan could now see him as her eyes were able to see in dark and find him very close...

GUNJAN:samrat tm ney tou mjhy dara diya tha..
SAMRAT:o realy? Tm ney kuch aesa wesa soch liya tha kiya ?

Gunjan blushed hard and

GUNJAN:samrat pls lights on karo na ...
SAMRAT:wait..mjhy 2 mins do...

Gunjan saw samrat lightning the red candles placed on cornerz.. She moved gaze on whole room... 

Candel lights... Fragrance of roses... View of pool from glass window... Soft fury rose bed...and...

Samrat sit next to her puting arm around her waist... Gunjan looks at him dreamingly,

Candel lights... Fragrance of roses... View of pool from glass window... Soft fury rose bed...and... The Perfect Soulmate next to her... It was the Most Januable view to see the two loverz watching the romantic movie in such a romantic atmosphere... Gunjan placed her head on his chest..as the movie get started on the huge LCD ryt in the front wall...
Sajan enjyed the movie... At funy scenes, sajan laughed heartily together... At emotional scenes, samrat wiped gunjan s tearz n make her feel better.. At romantic sences, gunjan avoid to meet gaze and listened his lovingly teasing blushing hard.. 

After the ending...
Samrat leans down on gunjan making her lying on roses.. Gunjan closed eyes. Samrat stares at her adorable face ... He creases her cheeks with rose petals . Gunjan opened eyes while her heart beating fastly...   

GUNJAN:Samrat..
SAMRAT:hmm..
GUNJAN:bhook lagi hai..

Samrat smiles helplesly at her adorable request while creasing the cheeks...

SAMRAT:u know tm world k sabsey unromantic girlfriend ho..

Gunjan chukles and pushes him and get up..

GUNJAN:mein janti hon,
SAMRAT:chashmish seriously tm shadi k baad bhe asey he unromantic raho ge ?
GUNJAN:umm han kuin? Shadi sey mukar jao gey?
SAMRAT:aesa to mumkin ni hai Samrat Shergil gunjan ko chodh dey han par is baat k bohat posibilites hain k.. Wo gunjan ko romantic bana dey ga.
GUNJAN:achaw.. Yeh chodo abi mjhy bhok lage hai.. Diner ni karwao gey?
SAMRAT:ni yeh movie date the diner date ni..
GUNJAN:uf tmsey tou baat karna bekar hai..

Gunjan get up and moved to table where diner was served near pool side..gunjan start tasting her fav rajma chawal. Samrat came to her.

SAMRAT:bhooki sherni mera wait nai karo ge,
GUNJAN:bilkul bhe ni darpok chozey..

Gunjan taking her plate went to sit at edge of pool having feets in water.. Samrat was shocked and surprised too. He too went to her.

SAMRAT:i am not choza..
GUNJAN:i am not sherni too..

Both looks at eachother and then laughed at themselves themself..after diner , gunjan having head on his arm both lying near pool side playing with eachotherz handz in water.. Samrat nuzled in her neck lovingly..

GUNJAN:samrat...
SAMRAT:hmm..

Samrat looks at her taking her hand.

GUNJAN:thanks.
SAMRAT:thanks kis lea chashmish ?

Samrat kissed her hand affectionately and looks at her confusingly.

GUNJAN:tmharey lea aik sey aik achi ladki mil sakti the phir bhe tm ney mjh jasi aam si itni reserverd aur shy ladki...

Samrat placed finger on her lips and shaked head in no.

SAMRAT:chashmish aesa kbhe mat sochna . Merey samney agar lakhon k linein bhe lage hoti na ladkion k tou bhe in lakhon karor jasi ladki sirf tmhey chunta... 
SAMRAT:shh mjhy bolney do chashmish.. Tum aam si ladki merey lea bohat khas ho bohat khass...mjhy tmhari shyness aur simplicity sey he tou muhbbat hai.. Chashmish aenda kbi aesa mat sochna k tm aam ho... Warna mjhy lage ga k meri muhbt mein koe kami reh gae hai.
GUNJAN:nai Samrat bilkul bhe ni. Tmhari jasi muhbat tou koe bhe kar sakta..
SAMRAT:phir aesa kbhe nai sochna.. Smjhe
GUNJAN:samrat tm merey sab kuch.. Mera sapna..meri muhbt meri zindagi.. Agar tm kbi mjhsy naraz huwey tou yeh zindagi bhe mjsey roth jaye ge.
SAMRAT:chashmish aesey mat bolo. I promise kbi ni naraz hon ga.. I love u.
GUNJAN:i love u too..

Gunjan turns and hugs him...after they broke hug...samrat whisperz...

SAMRAT:hapy birthday sweet heart..
GUNJAN:hun?
SAMRAT:yah hapy bday chashmish 12 baj gaye hain. Tm apna bday bhul sakti ho mein nai..
GUNJAN:thanks Samrat.. Tm meri lyf ka sbsey best gift ho..
SAMRAT:my pleasure Jaan.. Chalo tmhara Cake katein...

Samrat takes her in room and they cut a choclate cake. Gunjan feeds him and then samrat makes her eat. Then samrat asked her for a dance and she wilingly acepts. He helds her closer and they enjyd dance while staring at eachother.. He makes her trwil . Her bare feets creasing the roses on flor. Samrat lifts her in arms in air and takes rounds ..  He lowerz her down . Gunjan cuped his cheek and kised the other one. She hugs him tightly. Samrat smiles to himself while embaaressing her in a hug...
-Ghuncha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...
Nyc thread Surabhi...:-)
though I dnt kw u Anjali di, bt I wld lyk 2 take d oppurtunity 2 wish u through Surabhi...

Many many happy returns of the day...
May god grant u all u desire for...
U share ur b'day wid my darling, Hussain...<3
so ur b'day mean a lot to me...
Lots of luv
Ghuncha
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy birthday anjali
may u hav many more
many many happy returns of da day