Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

^ Woohoo this is awesome..more fans the betta.!πŸ˜ƒ..ehh well nobody replied to my thread for quite a long time hence I thought .fans kahin unke hot chemistry ke  wajah se mar toh nahin gaaye.!🀣🀣

Lol this forum just started that why its not really that active yet...but of course they have fans...who wouldn't be in love with this couple...I mean comeon...who can resist bubbly Maanvi and Virath's fights huh? I wouldn't be able to...anyone young at heart would enjoy itπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shona_Mayur - 12 years ago
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😑

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

Ok so I wanted to watch this show for KT ...but as  usual I always fall for the underdogs..🀣🀣..now my first impression of Virat -Maanvi was not very nice I have to say..but my opinions change like the wind..πŸ˜†(those who know me would know).πŸ˜†.I didn't think this Khushal guy could act..couldn't understand what he was saying in his very first scene..🀣kuch bak bak kar raha tha banda..πŸ˜†but whoah whoah they have had really nice scenes to play with since then.Finally the chemistry is building and im loving it...ie the telephone conversation yesterday and now today's finger interlocking scene..I was hoping that he would pull her or something  towards him and they would have a moment over there.🀣..koi baat nahin ho jaayega.πŸ˜‰...I already thought the younger couple have more passion reading the character sketches but today I finally saw it...πŸ˜†.well done cv's you'll have got me hooked now but I dont know if I should be.. Cinevestaas hain na..🀣..Maanvi was already my favourite..crazy kid..🀣..and now Viraat aka Kushal is supporting her well...I still do think Nia is the better actor between the two..very spontaneous with brilliant comic -timing..😳and yeah I also like the height difference between them..she is petite and he is muscular and buff..Ok so thats it.!πŸ˜†..Viraat and Maanvi..waiting..waiting..waiting..dont disappoint.!πŸ˜†.

PS: Sid if your reading this..I think we have a problem over here..🀣..how can we always fall for the same couple?🀣..God we are such losers...🀣

😲😲🀒
OMMMzeee...!!!!
Bulll sharkkk...!!!!!
huuuieee Missy Triple X ...!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
i thought i was d only mad maddd person who madly liking dis jodi no...!!!!!!🀒☺️😍
DITTTOOO AAALL YOU SEDDD...!!!!!!!πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
COUNT ME IN ELSO...!!!!!!!☒️☺️❀️
I am waiting waiting waitinggg phorrr more more PARC(romance showmance) from dem...!!!!!!
AAArghhh Sid you betta do not disappointing usss no...!!!!!!
i aledy posted msg to him wid NO JODI changing wagera wageraaa...!!!!!
πŸ˜‘πŸ€”
Buttt i am sureee CINEVISTAAS expert in dat only na...!!!!!
urfff hopefullly dey do not meet same fate lyk KASH/JERAN only...!!!!!
urfff CC...!!!!!!
🀣🀣..🀣🀣🀣

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ Wow I am so happy I posted this topic now.!🀣..all fans came out of hiding!🀣..and Kajen/Jeran ka nightmare kabhi is show par haavi na ho.!🀒🀣
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please guys discuss topics regarding these two in AT thread.. we need to keep VirMan AT active... dont make such subtopics and make it long thread and keep that thread quite.
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Please guys discuss topics regarding these two in AT thread.. we need to keep VirMan AT active... dont make such subtopics and make it long thread and keep that thread quite.

purleeezzz givv me d link no...!!!!!
ooohhh VirMan...?????
i thought VirAAn...!!!!!
πŸ€£πŸ€”πŸ€£.☺️
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 4LeePAR

purleeezzz givv me d link no...!!!!!
ooohhh VirMan...?????
i thought VirAAn...!!!!!
πŸ€£πŸ€”πŸ€£.☺️

I agree..I actually dont know where it is so can you please give us a link...would love to discuss there😳
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail
i so agree to dat actually...maanvi  virat's chemistry is gr8 n i m really lukin 4ward for more scenes of theirs...
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I Love them sooo muchhh...coz they are sooo cute and funny...Watching this show only and only for them and ofc. for Viren and jeevika...!!!!!!
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omggg...i agreee...both have such gr8 chemistryyy... i just love this couple...they r just out of the world...verryy interesting couple...not like other lead coupless..they r uncommon...lolzz...trulyyy hottt n happeninggg...
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I sooo agree with you, loved your post, it made me smile, cuz I feel the same, why do I feel there are going to be some ahem scenes, like really intense, haha ma corrupted mindEdited by Amiiish - 12 years ago