Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well.. For one its not laziness as u call it but curtesy that if something of someone has fallen by ur feet-u pick it up n give it.

And what khushi was wearing-i wouldn't have done it either.
The only other time arnav's done it before is also when it fell near him. Lol
Wow-its just basic manners! Haha
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thats what i thought, she waited like 20mins
Cuz then ARNAV started to feel uncomfortable...
so he handled but i liked it...i guess :) πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry to bu** in but you still can pick up your own dupatta while covering ur neckline by hand before bending down & it's just matter of 1.5 sec to pick up & turn around as soon as u pick it up...the girl doesn't have to stare at the dupatta on the floor with a SHOCKED face as if it was the sky that has hit on the ground & not her dupatta...btw tell me in reality, which girl would just stand like a statue when her dupatta was falling/flying off her...a natural reaction would be very instant one when you just try to grab onto the piece before it falls/flies off coz you have the sense to react to such quick actions...for example, during the red saree scene, when her pallu slipped off her shoulder, she instantly grabbed the part (altho it was already pinned) but think about it, if it was not pinned, would she just wait for someone else's help? this instant reaction was natural but all the dupatta parts were πŸ€” never mind! ...speaking of dupatta, i remember the other scene where her dupatta got stuck in his laptop & it fell off & khushi was feeling awkward...I mean seriously, the dupatta was always around her neck, it was never used for its main purpose then why do the cvs make her want to act awkward ???...anyway in my dictionary such scenes do not count as romantic ones anymore...i m loving Arnav-khushi chemistry but that does not mean i will have to tolerate any craps from the cvs that would leave me with rolling eyes... it's high time the cvs permanantly dispose such repetive scenes & come up with something unique ... there can be so many awkward yet cute scenes with sarees but not dupattas!... dupatta wud have been the case if they showed Khushi wearing it the proper way but since she doesn't, such sequence make the scene look silly in stead of romantic/cute...sorry for the long lecture!...just had to vent it outta my system...it's been bothering me for quite a long time...😳...feel free to bash me if u don't agree πŸ€—

luv
rehana
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good post! Funny, my dupatta has never done that...lol kaash aisa hota!
sweetu246 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks rehana for nice post. That what exactly in my mind when I start this post. These kind of scenes really feels stupid.. Thanks for giving my feeling words.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ARMaanEet

If I was wearing what Khushi was, then I probably wouldn't pick it up too. You would reveal more picking it up than without it! Lol

you r right. i m sure i would not pick up it too if i wear what khushi wear. when her dupatta fall her stomach is fully shown. i dont think anything wrong here. she shyly covered her stomach with her hands. it is natural. if she weared salwar kameez and her dupatta fall then it is what u said
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

good post! Funny, my dupatta has never done that...lol kaash aisa hota!

god promise my dupatta always do it. ab to sirf arnav singh raizada aneki der hai😳
perfectdrashti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🀣 love the tittle of your post

well this is the difference between  DRAMA n REALITY

my dupatta is also fall 10 tyms in a day bt no one pick it up for me guess why cz m not as lazy as the leading galzπŸ˜†
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweetu246

Thanks rehana for nice post. That what exactly in my mind when I start this post. These kind of scenes really feels stupid.. Thanks for giving my feeling words.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

welcome hon 😊...& thanks too 😳

btw i have been noticing posts mentioning that wut khushi was wearing, such act was justified...again sorry to say honey buns, no matter what she wears, a woman knows how to handle her dress that she is wearing...by the time she stood there like a statue busy examining her poor dupatta on the floor, she could have picked it up & put it on herself... if it's abt covering her bare front portion, then she cud have instantly turned around from him then taking two steps back she cud have picked up her dupatta...last time i checked she was expert in walking backward Tongue... the reason why the whole dupatta scene is not sitting well with me is because she has been acting very active & all of a sudden when her dupatta gets displaced she stands there like a statue without any reaction... it doesn't go with her character sketch either... if she was a quiet, coy/naive & nervous girl then i wudn't have prob w/ this whole fiasco knowing that she is a nervous girl & got blank out due to sudden action...*sigh*...again a long lecture!

PS: please i do NOT mean to attack someone personally, just shared my views on why such scenes can not be justified considering all the aspects of the character. But yes, it is intended to grab the attention of CVs. They should know that not all audiences enjoy such scenes nowadays.

luv
rehana