WU- 11th oct 2011- Gohem pleasure and rash torture

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys

Part-1:

the episode starts with the same scene. Kokila says that rashi wil sing at the pandal and leaves and rashi too leaves irritated. Only jigar and Hetal remains in the hall.

Jigar is all confused and sad and hetal sees this and asks him why is he loooking all lost and jigar says that he is just tired and leaves. Here rashi is pacing in the room tensed and calls urmila. 

urmila mocks rashi saying wil u sing at the pandal tomorrow and makes fun of her. she narrates a incident of rashi childhood saying that when urmi had to choose either painting or  singing for rashi then her teacher suggested painitng for rashi saying that  rashi sings horrible.(🤣)

Rashi gets irritated and shouts at urmi. Urmi says that now a days she became a lot irritating. First tensed about sonal and now tensed about singing. Rashi says that urmi cant understand her problem and how much she is tensed regarding sonal and asks her why did she opened her mouth in front of sonal

Urmi assures rashi saying that she is far more clever than anyone because of her experience and sonal cant defeat her. Urmi says that she can easily add fright in peoples lives so no need for her to worry about sonal and suggests rashi to drink a lot of cold water and also to eat the ice like the last time so that her throat gets sore.

Rashi likes the idea and tanks urmi and says that she wil do it. Rashi hears that jigar is coming so she cuts the phone. Jigar comes into the room all sad and rashi asks him does he need something (arrey wah gopi famous dilagloue, copy cat). Jigar replies in negetive and rashi goes to the washroom. Jigar is in dilemma and thinks that he should not come to any conclusion and thinks to ask rashi first.

Then thinks what if rashi gets upset or maybe she wont know the matter at all. (bewakoof kahika🤣) then thinks to ask urmi but later feels that maybe urmi might get upset too. So in short jigar still lies in dilemma (so does the viewers thinking whats going in his head.)

(what a pair of brothers we got! one blasts unnecessarily without thinking, and another wont even open his mouth when neeeded😡)

Then the scene shifts to gohem room and gopi is placing her jewelllery in the jewellery box neatly. Ahem comes from the washroom and sees the saree on the bed and gopi arranging the jewellery. Within a second his expression changes to anger movng his eyes from gopi to saree (aha aha ahem sir is jealous and hurt)and asks seriously why is the room so messy. gopi brings her scared surprised look reserved for ahem back and looks at him. Ahem asks why is the saree still lying on the bed as she knows that he dont like all this(lo atleast he got it that she knows about him and his habits. thank god)

Ahem asks gopi to fold the saree carefully and keep it. Gopi nods(HE feels his saree is more important than jewellery. Kya comparision hai!!)

Part-2:

The scene begins with gopi folding the saree hurrily and ahem kept staring at her. Gopi more nervous and the saree falls from her hand. She looks at ahem scared(more like i am going to die now type) and again hastily picks up the saree and stats to arrange it from one side. Ahem sees all this and watches the saree another end lying on the floor. (see thats what u get scaring ur wife. Show some affection ahemji!!)

He silently picks up the other end and gopi expression was OMG. She says to ahem she wil do it but ahem says no problem. The sns titlle track starts and gopi is suprised and happy. They starts arranging and having eyelocks and gopi stealing glances at ahem with a shy happy smile (MUst watch scene)

At the final folding both their hands clashed and both look at each other  simulataneously. we get a eye lock and gopi shyly folds her saree back. Then she says thank u to ahem slightly blushing and ahem promptly with a slight pride tone replies "my pleasure" (aise kahe raha hai like he have done a great help to her).

Gopi madam is confused and asks what? Ahem realizes that he dint teach her english yet and the master kicks in.(Thank god, i thought he wil give his famous head shake)

He explains her that whenever someone says thannk u , u have to say my pleasure or pleasure is mine. GOpi tries to repeat but performes a mistake and ahem corrects her and made her repeat after him. Gopi gets it in immediately and ahem gives a briiliant smile  saying good.(HAI mein marjawa...fainted!!)

GOpi is flustered too to see her ahemji smiling and walks towards cupbaord smiling to keep the saree and we see ahem still smiling at the background(what a smile i must say...hai..so charming...fans myself)

Its morning and rashi is having a disturbing sleep like she is seeing a nightmare and snaps her eyes open to see her living nightmare KOki standing beside her bed. Rashi shouts and gets up(even i wil do the same to see glaring koki standing besdie my bed. Koki asks why is she shouting and rashi replies that she is having nightmare. (of course koki and sonal nightmare)

Koki scolds her saying that she and gopi is waiting for her to reharse and she is sleeping here without any worry. (hai koki not fair, if u know how much worry rashi have u wil get a heart attack)

Koki asks rashi to get ready and jigar comes into the room. Koki wishes him and goes away and rashi goes towards jigar for comfort and starts complaining saying  she always gets blamed even though she wants to help this family. she thought that koki might have praised her but she always lands in trouble. Jigar is not listening to her and is in his world. Rashi calls jigar and jigar asks was she talking something.

Rashi is shocked and asks dint he hear anything and leaves in anger and jigar in his ever lasting sad expression (poor rashi for the first time she went near her husband for some comfort and we got a robo jigarr)

Part-3:

Koki and gopi wating and rashi comes there. Koki asks to come fast and starts to practice. rashi says sorry for the delay. Koki says that gopi wil teach her to sing and taunts that always gopi teaches her everything like the household work (Koki should stop it, its a another reason for the sister rivalry) Koki asks gopi does she know what type of song should be sang for pandal and gopi replies in positive.

koki asks gopi to start and gopi assures rashi and the reharsal begin. KOki sits on the swing and gopi and rashi sits down. All closes their eyes and GOpi starts with sa... and rashi repeats (Help Help..koi bachow). Koki says higher indicating rashi to raise the pitch.

But rashi understands it differently and goes on sits on a stool. (Ha ha it was hilarious). they repeat again and again koki says higher and rashi goes and sits beside koki. Koki is shocked and asks rashi what is she doing here and rashi says that u have asked me higher so i came. (Kya brain hai!!😆)

Koki slames her head with her hand and sees jigar the robo going somewhere. She goes and asks jigar why is he all sad , is his health k and jigar replies he is fine. Koki asks then why isnt he ready for office and jigar says he is going now. Koki says she wil arrange breakfast for ahem and jigar and leaves. (with a single truth jigii became a robot what wil happen if he knows the full mahabharat)

Here urmi is snooping on kinjal and sees the money she is folding. Kinjal is talking to the sundari agent and says that she wil arrive at the pandal wearing a red saree like he said. Kinjal keeps the phone and sees urmi

and urmi comes to the room and asks is she going to pandal. kinjal says that even she too heard that rashi made the modis down their head with her singing and made the modis to arrange the pandal.(why everyone is blaming my orange girl). Urmi is shocked and says that rashi did it for koki and koki started everything at the first place (i hate to admit but i agree with urmi)

Then urmi starts poisoing kinjal saying her mother is doing the same with her and does not think about kinjal. she says that kinjal is still a child and she wil look after her so she wil come to the pandal too. Kinjal says that she can look after herself. But urmi acts all affectionate and says that she can solve any pbm so she should come or dhawal or else kinjal shoudlnt go (i think urmi is shifting plates here, why does she need kinjal to go, rashi hain na)

Kinjal is shocked and glares at urmi and urmi says that not to glare at her and think as kinjal have lot of benefit being friend with her and leaves and kinjal in thinking mode (so kinjal the new scrap goat)

Here rashi all bored with the lessons and says to gopi that she wil come back right now and leaves. She calls urmi and says that gopi gawar is making her sing and she cant tolerate it. Urmi updates on kinjal and says to rashi that kinjal might be a luck in her hand.

Urmi advises rashi to stay near the phone and she wil call in different voices and  curse modis and then rashi and all so that koki wil feel disturbed and wil leave rashi away. she asks rashi to make sure that koki picks up and rashi is all happy and agree. The epi ends on rashi face saying that kagdi cant make her sing at the pandal. (go rashi go...keep that spirit and save our lives)

Precap:

Rashi says that she cant sing at the pandal but koki is adamant saying she have to sing and she is giving this chance to rashi because she wants to help this family so rashi have to utilize the opportunity. (koki why are u after our lives.?)

Edited by shaina.sharma - 12 years ago

thank u for the update ... when u r gonna update your ff????

thanks for the quick update.  Edited by cooldudette - 12 years ago
Originally posted by magi11

thank u for the update ... when u r gonna update your ff????

it wil take time maggi as i am pretty busy. But i wil try to update this week. Thanks for asking.

Thank u for the update...
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

it wil take time maggi as i am pretty busy. But i wil try to update this week. Thanks for asking.

ok dear take your time... will wait...

Shania thanks for the update.

Funny episode with Rashi and Nice Gohem moment..😆

Thnx for the update Shaina..
great episode, thanks for the update!