[MG SS] Woh insaan jiskeliye dil dhadakta hai!

bharadwajrad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Woh Insaan Jiskeliye Dil Dhadaktha Hai!!!

A short story on Maaneet :) :) I know you guys will be annoyed because I only write emotional scenes :) :) But I dunno why I just love describing emotional scenes even though I am not really good at it. But when I imagine such emotional scenes all I can think of is Maaneet aka Gurti and their magnificient skill in expressing outstanding emotions :) This is just another story or you may consider it as another plot for the future scenes on our most loved Maan and Geet. Anyway, enough of description. Let me start this story or you might be dozing off by the time I finish my unending description on our Maan and Geet which you all are aware of. :) :)

Introduction:
     I am writing this scene after the wedding of Maan and Geet. Maan's past hasnt been revealed yet but Sameera has already come into their life. 

There was a party hosted in Hotel Summer Place in the honour of Maan and his recent achievement in the field of business. But Maan was unable to go there because he fell ill at the right time and Geet went instead of him to the hotel to represent him in the function. This plot starts at a scene where Maan is sitting in the living room worrying Geet hasnt come home from the hotel yet. It was 11: 30 in the night and Hotel Summer place was approximately 200 km away from Khurana Mansion and that worried him even more.

Chapter 1
       A shock of life!

'Daadi, Geet ab tak aayi nahi hai. Mujhe bohot ghabrahat horahi hai. Main dekh kar aata hoon'  said Maan, in a tone of great panic.
 'Bete..aap abhi pure tarah se theek nahi hue hai. Aur waise bhi Adi gaye hai na Geet ko laane ke liye. Woh hamare Geet ko theek thaak ghar lekar aayenge. Shayad traffic ki wajah se kayi phas gaye honge..' replied Daadi unconvincingly.
 'Par Daadi, uska phone bhi nahi lag rahi hai. I am going all numb Daadi, pehle aise kabhi nahi hua hai ki Geet ghar aane mein itni der kare..mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki Geet kisi musibat mein hai...I am feeling very tensed Daadi..' Maan confessed.
 Daadi was trying to console Maan when Dev came back home from office. He was also very tensed. There was no trace of Geet from the past 2 hours and her phone was out of reach. The party should have been finished long back and Geet should have been home by now, yet she wasnt. What went wrong? 
 Nandini (dont worry guys, the Nandini I imagine is not Melanie :P) came into the living room carrying a tray of juices to everyone though she knew nobody was in a mood of having it. She offered it to Maan who refused it point blank and continued to try calling Geet though the response was the same. The atmosphere in Khurana mansion was extremely tense and they were missing Geet and her chulbuli nature already...
  Just then, Adi came running into the house. He was panting and was feeling great difficulty in breathing. His glasses were askew and he was covered in sweat. Looking at him Maan immediately got up from the couch and went near him and asked 'Adi Geet kaha hai?'
 'S..sss..ssir, woh news...tv...on..kar..iye...' was all Adi managed to say in between pressurised breaths he was drawing.
 Maan immediately switched on the news channel and there, the reporter was reporting a breaking news.
 "BREAKING NEWS"
   "Hotel Summer place mein Bomb blast...Dilli ki khaas udyami Maan Singh Khurana ke patni Geet Khurana ke maut ki shak!"

Maan's eyes widened in shock, his whole world was crashing down...he felt immense pressure that was building up in his heart,choking him...he was unable to believe whatever he was seeing...Hotel completely destroyed, bodies strewn everywhere..GEET!!!!!!!! he screamed, his voice with such an intensity capable of breaking the roofs, before he sank into the darkness that was engulfing him...

How was it??? worth continuing??? please let me know and please dont forget to comment and like :)

Note:
     (U) means updated ðŸ˜Š short of space in the title column ðŸ˜‰ Just look for the type of casing of U...capital or small...if it is changed then it is updated ðŸ˜Š 

INDEX

CHAPTER 1

A shock of the life

CHAPTER 2

Lifeless

CHAPTER 3

A world without her

CHAPTER 4

Tanhayee...

CHAPTER 5

My other works:

Edited by bharadwajrad - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aj1600 thumbnail
pl trysomething positive iam afraid with such negative emotions with geet we have seen a lot so pl come out with some positive romantic energetic os.u can do this.this is my opinion 
Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome..do cont
Thaathi thumbnail
You're a great writer. But i would never want anything like that to happen to our Geet. Please, a little positive effect would be perfect. 
amreenshameem thumbnail
Blasting intro
Cont soon
Pm me
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
good intro yaar .. 
but the thing is we are die hard maaneet fans and we cant see any of them dying ..😉..
continue with the flow ..ll be waiting ..
do add me to ur pm list ..
bharadwajrad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I know guys! we cant see maaneet in pain 😭. But sometimes only romance doesnt define true love! you have include pain and misunderstandings! aur waise bhi I never told you that I am gonna kill Geet in this OS :) :) just wait and watch what happens next. ðŸ˜ƒ
 Anyway, even in the show without negitivity there is no positivity...If Dev wouldnt have cheated on Geet then she wouldnt have fell in love with Maan (which is the best thing that happened 😉)...you know there is a reason for everything and without negitive thoughts there is no thrill and it becomes boring to see romance all the time though thats not the case with maaneet ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one...i just hope it wont b negative ending...
Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome dear pls cont soon
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats !!!!!!! 4 d new os ...

interesting concept ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon  ...