Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

realisation of love CH 6@PG9 - Page 2

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks both of you... will try and update soon :) :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res.

will read later tonight. πŸ˜Š
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update .eagerly waiting for the next part.plz do continue soon.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update.. continue soon!!
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful response friends:) here i am with a new update! hope you like it..

gopi was loving the attention she was getting... she just wanted the time to stop there. she wanted each and every second to pass by as hours.. it was a magical feeling for her..
ahem was also occupied in his own ocean of thoughts and talked to himself..

i have done a lot of injustice to her. how could i ignore her when i knew that she is innocent and has not done anything wrong.. how could i believe everyone else but GOPI.. she has always been loyal to me and spoke truth to me.. she never betrayed me.. but I? I betrayed her for ANITA??  a girl who never cared for my feelings!  she loved me for the money and fame!! oh God!! i can't believe that night... that was one of the horrible nights i have ever had...
FLASHBACK:-
ahem had arranged a meeting with anita to celebrate his first meeting with her. he was all ready to go and had excused himself from all works of the day.. For anita, he even lied to his mom about having a personal meeting with a client.. But his kaka wanted him to go to the office urgently as delegates from U.S.A were coming and jigar had gone to pick them from the air port. he was in a dilemma regarding the already made plans.. but he finally decided to go to the office as he could meet anita anytime but the delegates(n his work) was much important for him..
he took out his phone and typed a text message for anita.
hello, baby.. i can't  meet u.. i am sorry.. hv sm urgent meeting..
Anita fumed with anger as ahem had already broken a lot of promises.. he had also forgot their anniversary.. she sent her a series of messages..
oh! so now your work is more important to you
i have no value for you..
ahem, don't you love me?
ahem.. please reply...
ahem, have i done something wrong?
hey, please forgive me
ahem, what's wrong with you
whom do you think, you are showing this attitude to?
ok, dont reply.. i am not free to waste my time on you..
i hate you ahem..

Ahem could not see any of the message as he was busy in the meeting. as soon as he finished the meeting, he checked his cell and was irritated to get 10 messages from anita.. he wanted to throw his cell phone and vent out his anger.. but all he could do is send a text message to anita:-
hey i am sorry, was busy in a meeting.. coming to meet you πŸ˜Š
anita:- no need to come.. stay happy with your office life and uneducated wife.. you have no feelings for me.. i have always been friendly to you.. i am the type of a girl which you always wanted- class minded, highly educated, modern, romantic... so how dare you ignore me? AHEM, please chose one of us.. either GOPI or ME
PRESENT
oh God!! I am glad that i broke off with anita and chose to spend my life with Gopi.. that lady wanted to rule over me.. how could she!! Am i not a human being!!... Don't I have feelings?
Ahem was so occupied in his thoughts that he did not realize a truck coming in front of his speedy car and was brought back to reality by Gopi..
AHEM jiii

Ahem quickly changed the gears and brought the car on a normal speed..
he now made a firm decision of making gopi the happiest person in his life..

they reached their hotel room and as they both were tired.. ordered food and took a quick nap..
*Ting Tong**Ting Tong*
ahem woke up on the sound of a bell and took the food in the room :) he did not want to disturb her wife, so he let her sleep for a longer period and decided to lay the table for them..
After a few minutes gopi woke up, ' arre ahem ji, khana aa gya, apne mujhe utha diya hota.. m kr deti sb kuch..
ahem:- sshhh, ab tum bs yha pr baithi rho.. maine sb kuch kr liya hai na..
he brings a plate for both of them and keeps it on the bed..

he prepares a bite and takes it to gopi's mouth but she refuses..
ahem:- khao chup chap..
ahem again feeds her and now gets very close to her.. he hugs her like a small baby and starts feeding him... they both take turns and feed each other...

Hope you liked this update.. please comment and like :)

Edited by jasminedayal - 12 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for PM,
it was really nice and interesting...next update waiting list...

πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by bhavya - 12 years ago
sadffi thumbnail

Great updateπŸ˜›

Continue soon

thnx for pm

kanikadayal thumbnail
superb update dear!! add me to ur pm list :)
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely chapter.loved the way the story is moving
AngelicDesires thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhavya

thanks for PM,

it was really nice and interesting...next update waiting list...

πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot bhavya 😊
next update is coming soonπŸ˜‰