Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome amazing update
loved it
please cont. soon
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
]My hearty  to valls aka for becoming    
   i am sooo happy aka    i am really proud to have u  as aka as well us frnds for us    u take such time to give updates  for every now this is the time for us to show u some love from our end
i am really geartfull to u dear aka i am so happy for u May all ur wishes cums true in ur life  

Hope fully beliving we all will be in contact forever

Love
Your awesome aka

Luv u so much aka...
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: poongs123

]My hearty  to valls aka for becoming    

i am sooo happy aka    i am really proud to have u  as aka as well us frnds for us    u take such time to give updates  for every now this is the time for us to show u some love from our end
i am really geartfull to u dear aka i am so happy for u May all ur wishes cums true in ur life  

Hope fully beliving we all will be in contact forever

Love
Your awesome aka

Luv u so much aka...

THANK YOU SO MUCH POO
THIS IS ALL BCOZ OF SISTERS N FRIENDS LIKE YOU...
THANKS FOR THE BIG TREATπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
I LOVE YOU TOO...
Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
woww so finally
dev came to know about meeras health !!!!
hmm eager to know wat will be maans
reaction wen he cums to know
about meeras illness!!

awsum updates akka!!!
cyaa thumbnail
plz update this ff also na πŸ˜Ši just luv this ff πŸ˜Šplz plz πŸ˜πŸ˜
ReahRaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing...Pleas update soon...
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!! akka super kalakitenga...ipa dhan padichen super enoda questions lam dev keta mari irundadu...

Dev should have to feel guilty atleast now... can he be so irresponsible he is the main reason for meera's all troubles now..if he tries to find out that maan didn't love meera at first There wont be any problem now...

what ever happen is happened...But now he atleast accept that his bro didn't love meera and loving only geet...

Meera should not be so much good like this...
if i were in her position i wont do this kind of act at any cost😑

at last i want maaneet to be together...cont soon..

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

PART-26 

Hai friends,

Thank you all for your support .Special thanks for my friends who clicked like buttons and commented my updates.. Please encouraging me in the same way'😊I love you all.πŸ˜‰.

sorry friends..i just deleted my update with 1 wrong press,i retyped ..so only late yaar..

Meera whipped her tears that threaten to fall..

Dev..chill yaar..i'm not going to die today..still I have time for my departure'she tried to be normal..

But devs eyes whelled up again..

This is why I hide it from all of u..i don't want to see tears in all ur eyes bcoz of me..

U r rock hearted..

Shayad,if I had..i'll not be in this position..pls dev..no tears'I'll break if I see it..

Dev whipped his tears..

No bhabhi..i'll not..

Dev..come again..

Bhabhi..

Don't call me like that...it distances me. from u...i want to be ur friend always..

Meer..

Dev..pls  dont get emotional

Naina joined them with a group hug..

Naina..whats the problem with geet..why she was unconscious..

Her same problem.(periodical).i said u before too'but,today,she looked very sad..she must be in problem'she has cried a lot..her eyes were red n puffy.she was already weak n this worry has added her more weakness..so,she fainted...i have given her  an injection to wake up..maan is near her..so only I came here to meet u..

Ok lets go n do our work..any ways congrats naina..ur days are fixed..i made u people cry for me at ur happy ..

Our happiness  belongs on u..ur smile..we are getting into relation  so soon,bcoz of you .it was possible bcoz of u only meera..otherwise,I would have bcome old ,till  dev proposes  me..

The two girls laughed..

what..what naina..I would not have proposed u..u think like that..

Ya..u r so shy types dev..not  so brave..if meera n geet did not help u,u would not have proposed me..shayad,I would have been ending proposing to u..

As dev n naina started to pull each others legs,the surrounding became lighter..

(Ok..lets go to maneet')

Maan was looking at geet who was still unconscious..he was sitting near n looking at her.his mind stopped working when geet fainted..he did not care about anyone who looked at him carrying geet in his arms to the medical van..he was holding her like his life is in his arms..he looked at her..a strand of hair was disturbing her face.he took it n tugged it behind her ears..he could feel her soft skin in his hands..he slowly caressed her face.he traced his fingers from forehead,eyes,nose,cheeks n chin..it gave him an unknown satisfaction..he touched her lips with his thumbs..it was inviting him to take in his..he bend towards her lips..he was about to kiss her..geets stirred a little..he came to  senses..he walked out of the place...he brushed his hair backwards n closed his eyes in frustration.

What am I doing..i'm trying to kiss geet..again I'm losing my senses..how can I take advantage of a girl when she is unconscious..whats happening to me..why cant I hold me when she is around me..when I'm married n when I have a girl for myself,then why I am doing these things.what will meera think about me..this will mislead our marriage..i must be honest to my wife like she is to me..but,why cant I understand this magnetic pull towards geet..whats this'is it lust..even if its lust..how can I think about it to dis grace my marriage life..ye ladki muje pagal kardegi..

Naina arrived there..she was looking at maan from when he came out..his changing expressions in face was showing his inner turmoil.

Veerji..

Hmm'maan opened his eyes..

Yes naina..

You  are still here..

Wo hmm..he struggled to give her an answer..

When he doesn't have an answer for himself,what will he tell naina..

You go to office..i'll take care of geet..

Ok..

He left the place'naina looked at his retreating figure.he was walking slowly.it was clear he don't want to leave the place...

I've promised myself to keep meera happy..i'll fulfil all her wishes'its wrong to help her in this. Being a girl I cant accept a married man to marry another girl,when his wife is alive..but, I've to  help in her last wish also..

Shayad..meera  is correct..veerji cares for geet..we care only for the persons whom we love..so,veerji is in love with geet'but, his culture is stopping him..he cant recognize it as love..

Her thought was disturbed,when geet murmered..

Veerji.

Naina went inside n saw geet  getting her conscious..she checked her once..

Geet..geet..

She opened her eyes..n looked at the surroundings..

Dr.where am i...how..i came here..

Naina don't want to embarrass her.by saying maan brought her...you fainted ..so u were brought here'today  is our consulting day in  kc..so,u r here..say how are u now..

Better..

How about ur stomach pain..

Its tolerable now..

Do u faint last month .Are you taking the tablets which I prescribed or not'

No'after started to take ur medicines I'm better'I did not faint..but, I forgot to take it today'

Hmm..ok..but be careful next time'I did ur scanning'u r f9 now'but,take rest..continue the pills for more 15days..then u will be perfectly fine..

Thanks dr..

She left'

Meera n dev came out of the cabin after naina left..they saw staffs busy chatting.in groups.

Adi,pinky n few did not join them..they know about geet..but the others..

(sasha has proved her statement..

She was right..

geet has made maan sir fall for her

..she is after money..

Ek shadhi shuda se romance karthi hi..

See maan sir ..how he was carrying her in her arms..so on)

Meera heared a little of them..she shouted..

We don't pay for ur nuisance talks..all back to ur work'or u will be fired..

dev asked meera to calm down..

This is the first time the staffs had seen her shouting'they all dispersed n continued their works..meera went to her cabin n dev went again to his..

Naina called dev..

Haan naina ..

Dev I forgot to say u onething.

What..

Wo..meer..                                                                                                                                                             Meer ko kya hua..he panicked..

Nothing..she must stay away from maan veerji'

Dev was silent'

u understand na what I'm trying to say..

hmm.

heavy breathing or panting will make her life short..now,u know the truth'so help her n be with her to avoid veerji..

ok..now on..its my responsibility..

dev saw maan entering the office..

Maan entered his cabin.he tried to concentrate on his work..but he cant..he was staring the same page of file for last 15 min..meera saw him thru the blinds..but maan did not notice her..

Meeras phone buzzed.that made.maan looked at the partition..meera was talking in the phone to naina..

Geet gained her conscious..she is coming up..

Ok..naina..                                                                                                                                                                    

Ok..bye meera..we are leaving to hospital..our work has finished..

Ok bye'

Maan opened the partition door n entered meeras cabin..seeing her guilt formed in him.i'm not sincere to meera..he rememembered that he have to apologize her..meera looked at him.she read his mind..she don't want him to break the promise..its safe for her too'n in another way,she can make him crave for body pleasure'.thinking,he may   move towards geet ..but her innerself knew he will not  move from his marriage vows..

Wo..meer..

She cuts him..

Maan'did u verify has sasha finished the Bangalore project'

Hmm..she will finish  by day..

You have meeting after  lunch..as geet is not here'u must have known it..

Ok..i'll attend'.hmmm..meer'

He neared her..meeras heart started to beat fast..

Meeras st:now,what will I do..if he touches me..i cant resist him'I cant give him pain again..

PART 27 on way friends...

6.2.2012..2.30pm
Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)πŸ˜‰

Sorry for any hindi n grammer mistakes..LOL

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago