Dil Hai Ke Maantha nahi - Birds Eye View - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi All,

Welcome to the fresh edition of Bak Bak times;

Haila perfect post πŸ‘for the epi we had yesterday .
i loved the epi,  though it was no where near to what was promised in promo 4πŸ˜†
but loved for comic timing of sarun and directing, camera and everything else πŸ‘
including hug though i was thinking arnav will hug her for releif but I think i am asking it too early πŸ˜†

HEADLINES

SHE DID, SHE FINALLY DID !! SHE ACCEPTED HIS PROFFERED HAND ...

very very good point subtly both are moving towards a common goal 😳

The Walt Disney Love story  wobbles when a tornado called Manorama approaches ...Causalities None so far !!
The cunning Hyena circles the aging Lion.

hmm i know its parallel running and is required for whatever has to happen in arhi life after nainital trip πŸ€” but yet again i know that i am not intersted in shyam, blah , naani , maami and other IPK clan

Arnav Singh Raizada gets  further training on the art of becoming a good  Husband ...

😍  indeed and we all know that kushi is good in training πŸ˜‰

Anjali returns to RM after saving the world  by doing intense pooja and Vrat ..

are you trying to save CVs by giving reason for anjali on vanishing act

NEWS IN DETAIL ;

There was a significant moment y'day , when Khushi Kumari Gupta graciously accepted  Arnav's hands and climbed out of the pit ... It was a drumroll moment .. A moment that ought to be engraved in Mt.Rushmore for our own Jalebi bai, who had hitherto refused to accept Arnav's  hand every time , today voluntarily sought his  help, accepted his hand and climbed out of the freshly dug, perfectly circular  pit ..An augury perhaps that she will climb out of the pit dug by Shyam with Arnav's help... Gosh !! Whom am I enlightening, All the members of the forum know this Gospel truth πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..

@bold indeed  a transformation, the best part is voluntarily 🀣 as this time he was not sure πŸ˜‰  @red hehe CVs can be silly sometime. it looked as if they dug and just stoped when sanaya can fit in   

Ek brother [Arrogant, heart of veritable stone that too granite ]  is there who dislikes the girl intensely, reminds her of her aukkat constantly, leaves  no stone unturned to criticize her, Hurt her  but will never allow any one  else to even point a finger at her , will cover  up for her rather than her get scoldings for burning him , will not brook even a drop of tear gliding  from her eyes..then there is a brother who loves this girl  deeply, seeks reasons to go towards her house , finds ways to talk to her and yet stands by silently, a on looker  when she is humiliated, doubts cast on her noble intentions , when she is literally driven ut of the house , One gale force taunts and he freezes over  instead of doing the rescuing act ..What a wimp !!

hmm dear you made a very good point. does this mean that arnav will say to everybody that he loves kushi and vice versa but will hurt and insult her when in room. i had rather go with it.  will he save her from anjali and naani but will hate her for his assumed shyam affair with her this is way better than him publicly
insulting kushi , i hope CVs will do this. 
i very much agree that he will hurt her, insult her , blame her but he will protect her if anybody else try to harm her. oh how i wish this happens 😍
akash oh i hope he learns something from arnav πŸ˜†

The perennial confrontation between Shashy has moved a notch subtly with both of them removing the gloves and so subtle is the movement that it has escaped the notices of the two ardent devotees of Shyam ... Buaji & Amma !! ..will the Aging Lion be able to circumvent the cunning Hyena's plot or will the Hyena with  youth on its side , bring down the Lion with its agility, with its swift  covering of its flanks...only for it to be brought down by some unforeseen means..

though i am liking the way they are building this up. but i just cant stand shyam

Arnav Singh Raizaada  further training into Husbandom continued uninterrupted , If y'day he was trained in the art of listening patiently, today he  underwent an  advanced course in Waiting !! Mr. Arnav raizada is a fast learner & proving himself to be an excellent pupil and may be the student of the year ..

advance course in waiting 🀣  and student of the year 🀣
sattu my stomach is hurting
Well , Well.. The RM which was having a restful period  without its daily share of cloying  sweetness, prayers, havan's,vrats    turns to normal with the return of Anjali, The prayer Princess ...

That's all for the news.. For further news.. tune into this  Author's post anytime after 8PM to  11 AM

Toodle-ooπŸ˜ƒ

will wait πŸ˜‰ in the mean time any breaknews then please enlighten us πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
*lost whatever I typed.. typing again and not able to recollect what all I wrote πŸ˜­*
Yet again great post Sathya 😊
For me the highlights were the HUG scene and the BESOTTED Arnav seeing Khushi in bridal wear... 😊

As all of us noticed that she finally accepted his hand... this shows how much comfy they got with each other.. and the accidental hug ... aha ha ... dreamy 😍 I also liked it very much because Arnav is again getting back all his romantic feelings .. u know like Dhak Dhak and all whenever he is around Khushi... In between it seemed he completely supressed all his feelings... but now he CANT ignore these feelings specially after seeing his soon-to-be bride πŸ˜†

Sanaya looked very pretty in the bridal dress.. 😊

Barun is a master of expressions πŸ˜ƒ The way he says "ye sirf tumhare sath hi ho sakta hai"... the confused and angry look when that girl ran away on the bike... the mesmerised look when he sees Khushi in bridal wear... the worried look when he asks "tumhe chot to nahin lagi"..helpless look when he says "pagal ki tarah tumhe dhoondh raha tha" ... Basically i love all the expressions he gives in all the scenes πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Frankly I expected more of Arnav-Khushi than fillers ... but it was vice-versa .. hope today will be full of these 2.
Payal and Akash love track is not at all attracting me... coke without fizz kinds.. I hated Mami and Payal both... Payal was DUMB and now I know that she is SPINELESS too.. She needs somebody all the time to protect her... cry-baby... gaining sympathy... cant she tell mami to shut up on her own.. and why couldnt she leave at once.. why is she staying for a cup of tea... can she love a person like Akash who cant stand by her side and stop her mother who is on a riot hurling insults at her... Oh.. i think she can.. coz i think she is brainless too... all in all she is one life-less creature on the planet earth... and I just want to skip her scenes... 🀒

Shyam Babu and Sashi Babu are now openly declaring war... 😊 But Shyam is going to out-smart Shashi babu.. Shashi babu sucks in Jasoosi .. I wonder why cant he simply shush his sister and tell her that he has doubts on him and he has to check his credentials.. O .. now I know where has Payal got her traits from !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for today's Dhaba and Dance party... 😊 Thanks for being patient enough to read my rambling... πŸ˜›

Cheers,
Monsi
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

oh aps this maami's super damn irritating! wonder what jadoo she posed to mamaji for marrying her?!?! πŸ˜‘

yes hun..must be some black magic πŸ€£ otherwise no one in their sane minds would like her..

@sathu jaan..aapke liya praise he praise hai...πŸ˜†
maine abhi abhi dubba khaya (lunch) and jaise tumne kaha...love story me to meat hi meat hona chayiye...no veggies please...arre ye dono..thoda apne siblings se seekh lo to have some fun before and while falling in love πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by appy2011

yes hun..must be some black magic πŸ€£ otherwise no one in their sane minds would like her..

@sathu jaan..aapke liya praise he praise hai...πŸ˜†
maine abhi abhi dubba khaya (lunch) and jaise tumne kaha...love story me to meat hi meat hona chayiye...no veggies please...arre ye dono..thoda apne siblings se seekh lo to have some fun before and while falling in love πŸ˜‰

hai, main Gud khaake mar jawan !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bilkul, he was looking at Payal as  a student who is copying from  bit paper  maintaining  a scared vigil for the invigilators.. Kya romance tha, he looked totally petrified.. Like a  Hot wheel car  amongst roaring Ferrari & Mclaren πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by minimuffin86

Yea Shyam is a HAyena! like the ones in Lion King! I just hope Shashi doesn't end up like Mufasa! Hai Arnav is going to be such a good hubby but Akash will always be stuck between the two women he loves! Poor guy is too soft but so perfect for Payal...

Hi MM,

I sincerely hope  IP doesn't get that predictable but  the constantly shawl wrapped figure does lend credence to the Mufasa theory but again I am hoping that they don't make it so obvious...

There is softness and there is Spinelessness..Akash comes under the second category ..😊
Originally posted by naddiya26

awesome

Thank You, naddiya πŸ˜ƒ
Loved, LOVED the News Segment!!!  Looking forward to your next telecast!!!πŸ‘
Originally posted by mommy2000

yes totally looking forward to the next news report. from my genius news reporter sathuπŸ˜†
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
Superb and outstanding Tanthya...loved it!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
Originally posted by mommy2000

Thank you, Mommy for such an enthusiastic support ..πŸ˜ƒ