Pooja Mishra = Genuine??? hahahha

sarah11 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pooja Mishra is too much from now! Genuine doesn't mean straight forward! Everyone seems to be the way they are so far! How can she say she is genuine and others are not...just because they are not straight forward as you are!

PM- you are just a bitch who is insecure, negative and constantly attacking people. She is just rude and no authentic as she mentioned herself! please pooja get a life! People who come to rescue her, she makes them her own enemy! I just dont get this woman!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really dont like her (but i did understand her situation concerning her bag and so on, but looks like after she has got her bag, she is just being her usual self in what we have seen before), and i can see why the housemates are feeling like how they are with her, and talking about her - coz she really has distanced herself in a way

The thing i dont like is she is always Me Me Me this, when she is having a one on one discussion or arguing with someone, examples, she keeps saying i am simple, i am humble, i am genuine, i am not sick like these ppl, i am this and that - , its more like trying to convince herself more then us and the housemates

Today i found her nitpicking - with the treadmill and then the singing in front of PB, was it really any need - esp when she PM keeps saying i am not like these girls, and this and that lol

She gives me a migraine lol

Oh and i do believe she is keeping her temper in check and not to lose it, coz the way her mouth works and what she says i think we can see she has a fiery temper and so on, Dolly no2
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Sonia_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am just not getting you.. 😳
kyu us bechari k peeche sab parre hue he..she is behaving like she is thats it..and if one likes to be alone and if that will called negative energy..???? and i dont thnk she is a bthch and i think u should mind ur words..jo banda apne aapko ek ghar me adjust ni kar sakta usse bith kaha jaata hai? jo apne aapko sahi feel ni krta usse bitch kaha jaata hai?? if someone cant talk to 2 person in a time usse bitch kaha jaata hai? agr uski tabiat khrab he to kya woh bitch hai?? nooo
jisse aap straight forward kehrahi hu woh sabse bhare backbitters he
pooja un jaisi nai ..jo backbitting kare..kamse kam backbitting to nai krti na..
haan ek do baar kiya but woh main bhi krti agr mere saath ek ghar me aisa hota..gham ke haare kissi ko to bataane ka dil krta he na k yeh log kya kare he mere saath wagera wagera
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hay whether you concede her as genuine or not but she will remain genuine forever . Alteast she never forms group to provoke against one another . What she feels she does ,she goes where she wants, she wears what she likes .why ladies having problem with her? Uski marji wo kisko chipkaye apne sath why do those ladies blame her on being alone?
Sonia_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

Hay whether you concede her as genuine or not but she will remain genuine forever . Alteast she never forms group to provoke against one another . What she feels she does ,she goes where she wants, she wears what she likes .why ladies having problem with her? Uski marji wo kisko chipkaye apne sath why do those ladies blame her on being alone?

righttt
kam se kam woh unke saath mil kr dusro ki back bitting ni krti
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am a pooja bedi fan but I don't hate pooja mishra. But I think this pooja vs pooja is gettin a bit old I think pooM should carry on against laxmi dats atleast a bit more entertaining, and mayb get mahek to fight ugly!! Am for the two pooja's to create the drama, not wiv eachother but everyone else! Nd oh yeah how dumb was Amar revealing his game plan on the very first day!!!
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah11

Pooja Mishra is too much from now! Genuine doesn't mean straight forward! Everyone seems to be the way they are so far! How can she say she is genuine and others are not...just because they are not straight forward as you are!

PM- you are just a bitch who is insecure, negative and constantly attacking people. She is just rude and no authentic as she mentioned herself! please pooja get a life! People who come to rescue her, she makes them her own enemy! I just dont get this woman!

well why you need a new id to abuse someone? if you are daring enough to abuse someone calling  bitch.. be bold enough to come  in your id..

I just do not get abusers like you and yes this post is insecure, negative and attacking too !!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia_ji

</div>

righttt
<div>kam se kam woh unke saath mil kr dusro ki back bitting ni krti

she is gullible in home ( sometimes she gets angry when she finds ladies cooking figments against her in stead of cooking food)
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I found her kinda out of line when she started on Vida in the kitchen when Vida was just talking to Gulabo, all i saw was staring at Vida with her evil eyes and saying something and then walking off, good thing Vida didnt say anything then

PM seems to always say something when there is one or two ppl there, and not when everyone is there, it makes you think and we saw few incidents today that took place lol

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
There Everybody is victim of Misunderstanding . Now to abstain from that BB ko koi path karwana chaiye.