DANCING JODI - Rab ne bana di jodi VM ( UPD Pg 21)

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys ! πŸ˜› Here's a VM on ArHi , on the song - Dheere dheere ( Saibo )  I made this , based on the current track , where Khushi's confused about her feelings for ASR ..calling it as Dhak dhak & acidity πŸ˜† Well , most of the scenes are in grey , trying to depict they are just flashbacks & Khushi's recollecting them , her moments with ASR. Iam not exactly happy with the way the VM's turned out ..I ran out of patience lol ..so messed it up in the second half..but Iam posting it anyways..Hope you like it.. 😳 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBuFHk-hG_Q[/YOUTUBE]

You're welcome to share your comments / Criticisms

Updates :

When Love & Hate Collide - Page 5

Kurbaan Hua - Page 9

Ek Ladki ( KKG VM ) - Page 12

Subah hone na de  ( Tu mero hero )  - On Dance promo ( Pg 18 )

Dancing Jodi - Rab ne bana di jodi VM ( Pg 21 )
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!!
Loved the vm! The song's great, and the vm too!!
Specially loved the parts in the first half where the scenes are changing really fast with the music, and in the second half where the dupatta falls on her head!

I understand wat you mean when you said that you ran out of patience... happens with me too...lol!!!
The only cure for that is to not aim to finish the video within a few days, but to work on it only when you feel like it... that helps it come out really well cuz you do very good work each time you sit down to it.

Excellent jov...keep up the good work!

πŸ˜ƒ
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it Unnati.!😍..so so cute..waise I want to make one too..but I am very busy..🀣.

PS: I need hug wala avis from today.πŸ˜†
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome job unnati...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘The VM was fabulous...The video and song are synchronized well...Thanks for the VM...Enjoyed watching...😊
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirnalini

Hey!!

Loved the vm! The song's great, and the vm too!!
Specially loved the parts in the first half where the scenes are changing really fast with the music, and in the second half where the dupatta falls on her head!

I understand wat you mean when you said that you ran out of patience... happens with me too...lol!!!
The only cure for that is to not aim to finish the video within a few days, but to work on it only when you feel like it... that helps it come out really well cuz you do very good work each time you sit down to it.

Excellent jov...keep up the good work!

πŸ˜ƒ

You're so right πŸ˜³ I was literally sort of rushing by to complete the VM..πŸ˜† After the first half..the enthusiam turned into impatience & thus , screwed up there ..I wish I had shown Khushi's face after the dupatta scene..instead of moving onto the wardrobe scene..mujhe agli baar patiently karna hai..Lol I like the song too..thanks for watching Mrinalini ..!  And for your comments !
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

I loved it Unnati.!😍..so so cute..waise I want to make one too..but I am very busy..🀣.

PS: I need hug wala avis from today.πŸ˜†

Ohhh ! Iam so excited , to make some on that accidental hug scene πŸ˜† Kitni baar page refresh kiya..I hope the epi is posted soon..
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hehe..Nipun is always slow πŸ˜†..once you make them I will fill my dabba.!😳.You know how much I love your stuff.!😳
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Verry Nice Vm I Love The Song My Favo
Amazing Scenes Select Great Job Dear Waiting For You Next Vm
Keep It Up
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
πŸ‘
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Unnatii  πŸ€—πŸ€—your Awesome Yaar :)) Vm hoo , avi's or Siggies :)) Your simply Rocking
Loved your Vm to the core❀️
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haila.. Nice VM..superb scenes..