Will gauri blame anandi for unwanted pregnancy?

Posted: 12 years ago
I saw a hilarious line in a forum member aastha's post on another thread where she believes that gauri will blame anandi for the unwanted pregnancy.

I loved it πŸ˜†.

I can already see the wheels turning in gauri's mind as to how to blame anandi for this.

The logic will be that if anandi were not still in the haveli, then dadisa and bapusa and maa would have called him to wish him happy birthday.  Then jagat would have been feeling happy and loved, so she would not have had to romance him on his birthday to give him the pyaar that he was lacking, so she would not have become pregnant.

But since anandi was in the haveli in jayetsar, gauri got pregnant in mumbai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ha, ha, ha, very interesting.πŸ˜†Gauri is shameless and blamed  Anandi for all problems.It is disgusting.🀒
HILARIOUS
I AGREE WITH U
now Gauri will definitely blame Anandi for her pregnancy
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ€’πŸ˜†
gauri is simply mad😑 she can blame Anandi...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...good thinking tinoo
I doubt she will not do that, That girl is capable of everything.😳
πŸ˜†  So true...Gauri  is capable of  that and also ask  A  to be the nanny of the baby becos of this.
 heee lolll  i even thought that when she will meet jagat than she will feel mujse pehle yeh khushkhabari anandi ne de di ufff yeh kab mera peecha chodegi  she is again in between us  and she will feel that anandi is ghost like in haveli and run away to mumbai 
New thread on my one line?
Ok let me explain as i m not dumb like gauri and dont like to utter out anything without understanding it.
When phooli gives her lecture she dont like to mess up with phooli but for a change she blame anandi for that lecture. 
When Jagat run behind anandi's car and keep contact with anandi, she dont like to even ask single question to jagat about it but accuse anandi  for that. 
And latest one she blame anandi for giving money to jagat , Now which logical girl would like to blame others when her own husband is not loyal?

Blaming anandi is her hobby. When she get lectures from others she would not like to blame them but so keen to give same lecture to anandi. She dont mint if bhairav and sumitra close door on her face 1000 times but if anandi tries to understand her it become mukhota for her.

For each and every situation she blame anandi when she knows that child marriage was completely dadisa's fault. 

Most important thing anandi herself said that she still loves jagat but again and again she like to remind her that jagat loves her(gauri) not anandi. Comeon she knows that since 5 years. Its obvious if ur husband leaave u for another woman than he dont love u any more. Whats the point of reminding her every time.?

She is getting sautan type feelings for anandi and want to blame her for everything. So I thought her pregnancy would be big excuse for her to blame anandi.

Btw ur post is funny.

Haha!! but more realistically, i think she will blame Anandi for having to keep this unwanted baby... she wanted to talk to Jagat face-to-face but Anandi went and tattled and has also started convincing Dadisa etc. that the baby is a good thing...

Now when Jagiya fights with Gauri over the baby, she will prob blame Anandi!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†