TOI: I feel more comfortable in my skin now-Vishal

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I feel more comfortable in my skin now: Vishal Malhotra

Ano Patel, TNN | Oct 9, 2011, 05.58PM IST
Read More:Vishal Malhotra|Salaam E Ishq|Naqaab|Kismat Konnection|Jannat
Vishal Malhotra

Vishal Malhotra, whom we first saw as a host in Disney Hour, and then in a fiction show on television Hip Hip Hurray; then went on to act in the silver screen.

We have seen him in movies like Ishq Vishk, Kaal, Salaam E Ishq, Naqaab, Jannat, Kismat Konnection, Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi and Jaane Kahaan Se Aayi Hai; and hosting shows like Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karegaand Perfect Bride. But now Vishal is taking on the small screen with his first ever daily soap, Kuch Toh Log Kahengeas Dr. Ranganath.

Talk about Vishal and the first image that comes to mind is his presenting the Disney Houror playing a college boy in Hip Hip Hurrayand his debut movie Ishq Vishk. But many years have passed since he did those shows and movie and he is not the same young teenager any more. Vishal, who is now in his 30s (doesn't feel like it, right?!) and even got married last year to his long-time girlfriend Rashi Chopra, is now at ease with himself. He says, "I feel much more comfortable in my own skin now. I am at ease with myself. You know so many years of experience and maturing adds a lot of value to your life; you start respecting yourself. And that is exactly how I feel right now." Vishal, who will complete one year of his marriage in December this year, feels that marriage has made his life much more systematic and focused.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFS 😛
He is so cute..loving him as dr. Ranganath
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's grt.i hv liked seeing him in films mostly with shahid.he is superb in ktlk
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

he is so cute guy,...!!

thnaxx 4 sharing d article!!