Adaalat

TOI: I m thru with reality shows

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I'm through with my part of reality shows: Ronit Roy

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Oct 9, 2011, 06.14PM IST
Read More:Ronit Roy|Kitchen Champions
Ronit Roy

Ronit Roy doesn't needs any introduction. With his roles in Kyunkii...Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Bandini or now, in Adalat - he definitely has carved a niche for himself on small screen.

Although his Bollywood stints in early nineties couldn't make him taste the success, but this actor never gave up and recently he won accolades for his role in film Udaan. Post Udaan, he has got a huge film line-up as well.

Ronit has also been part of certain reality shows like Jhallak Dikhla Ja, Aaja Mahi Ve andKitchen Champions. Ask him how does he look at reality shows now? "I'm through with my part of reality shows now. Infact, it was absolute fun to host four consecutive seasons of Kitchen Champions. And, even now, I would love to continue hosting the reality shows. But, if you ask me about participation, I think it would be adventurous or stunt based shows that will excite me than anything else."

This telestar is very particular about his schedule. He details, "My day starts at 6.30 am with dropping my kids to school, followed by hitting the gym and then I spend some time with my wife. Followed by day's work for my security firm and shootings. But I ensure I have dinner with my family and spend some good quality time with them as they're my world."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing. Thoughtful of him to give family priority too.
shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks! dear for sharing 😛
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It's a nice article, thanx!