Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sammy_108

*ahem ahem* ya i'm sure some1 did asked for it isn't it?
AANMIKA DII?๐Ÿ˜†

oh yeah... i defo got wht i asked for๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
  so sweet  i  d love to  see next  updated soon

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was so romantic and funny both... thanks Samy..

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
welcome back dear... to world of FF...
and vat an update shags...

loved it... and next time i'll try to beat Anamika...

which i has no chance...

sammy_108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
every1 thnx for the comment  and agar do evil minds mil jaye toh kuch bi ho sakta he kakul di Anamika di "๐Ÿ˜ˆbeware"
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sammy fantastic FF.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ It's romantic & funny! Thanks a lot.
'Ram in dhoti' part was so funny...๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy_108

every1 thnx for the comment  and agar do evil minds mil jaye toh kuch bi ho sakta he kakul di Anamika di "๐Ÿ˜ˆbeware"

i will join u guys try to   post comment first than  anu 

luvbalh thumbnail
do post ur update  soon 
sammy_108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey every1 thnx for all the comments ๐Ÿ˜Š, luved it!!! 
now her comes my second last update enjoY
"MERRY CHRISTMAS"
RAM LOOKED FOR PRIYA BUT SHE WAS NOWHERE IN SIGHT AND THOUGHT SHE MUST HAVE GONE INSIDE THE TEMPLE AND HEADED TOWARDS IT HE SAW A BUNCH OF PRIESTS ENGROSSED IN SOME KINDA TALK  HE IGNORED AND CROSSED THE TEMPLE GATE WHEN SUDDENLY ONE OF THE PRIEST EXCLAIMED "GURUJI" AND HEADS SHOT STRAIGHT TOWARDS RAM,RAM HIMSELF TURNED BACK TO SEE BACK BUT GOT CONFUSED OF ALL THE GLARES SET ON HIM , THE PRIESTS RUSHED TO HIM AND AT ONCE EVRY1 LAID DOWN ON HIS FEET FLAT AND SAID IN UNION "GURUJI PRANAM ' 
R : (SHOCKED)ARRE ME NO APPKO KO(BUT WAS CUT  SHORT) AND ALMOST WHOLE OF THE TEMPLE CROWD SURROUNDED HIM THEY TOOK HIM TOWARDS A DECORATED STAGE WHERE A FEW MATTRESS WERE LAID   AND A MIKE WAS ARRANGED TOO A PRIEST TOOK HIM THERE ALMOST PUSHING HIM AND MADE  HIM SIT 
RAM PANICKED AND LOOKED FOR AN ESCAPE OR EVEN PRIYA BUT FAILED HE LOOKED AROUND AND SAW A WHOLE LOT OF GATHERING IN FRONT F HIM AND IT LOOKED SOMEWHAT LIKE A PRAYER HALL AND ROAMED HIS EYES THRU THE CROWD TO SPOT  FACE OF HIS MIND THERE TRYING TO CATCH HIS ATTENTION , HE SAW PRIYA THERE AND HEAVED A SIGH OF RELIEF AND THENN THEY (ISARO ISARO ME THRU THIER EYES TALKED๐Ÿ˜ณ) AND R CAME TO  KNOW P WAS OUT TO BUY THE FLOWERS ETC. FOR PRAYER ,
SOON THEIR WAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT MADE THAT GURUJI WILL SOON START HIS EXPERIENCE ABOUT BEING IN HIMALAYAS FOR 5 YEARS 
R SHOT A (DO U THINK A WEALTHY AND HEALTHY MAN WITH BLACKBERRY IN HAND CAN BE IN HIMALAYAS ) LOOK 
THE PRIEST IGNORED HIS LOOK AND CONTINUED HIS SPEECH 
R : GOT AN SMS FROM P WRITTEN WITH A FEW INSTRUCTIONS  AND FOLLOWED IT and soon ram started saying 
r : bhaktjano apni kahani batane se pehle ham ishwar ko yaad krnge to sanhi kripya apni aankhe band kar le or OM mantra ka paap kare ,ram got confused while evry1 else too and looked at p with a sorry expression and covered up his mistake an soon the people were engrossed in doing so and took the chance and slipped from there when a priest spotted him and ran to him and asked prst : arre guruji aap kaha jaa rahe he???
r got stuck up when p from back came up and said pandit ji and he looked back to her  ram got a chance and escaped whereas when priest turned back to r but he was gone then an old thin lean man with a stick in his hand walked to the priest and said beta me guru sachdeva
prst : aap guru sachdeva par aap to kafi healthy i mean u??๐Ÿ˜•
guru : yes beta me paanch saal me kaafi kamzor ho gaya hoon aur patla bi๐Ÿ˜†
 raya started running together and reached till their car and zoomed to their hotel they tried to catch up with their breaths in their room when p suddenly p came much closer to him and in a deep voice said: ram 
ram turned all mushy mushy in an instance and replied : haan 
p : again ram!!!!!!
r : haan bolo 
p : ram i woh me 
r : haan bolo na 
p : aapki dhoti slip ho rai he
r quickly GRIPPED THE FALLING DHOTI'S END AND RUSHED TO THE BATHROOM MUTTERING INAUDIBLE THINGS
next scene at GOA 

RAYA ARRIVED GOA THE NEXT DAY AND THERE WAS A NEW YEAR CARNIVAL GOING ON!!! 
R PLANNED FOR A CRUISE IN EVENING AND TO SPEND THEir  NEW YEAR EVE TOGETHER BUT THIS TIME P HAD A SURPRISE PLANNED UP FOR R AM 
SECOND INSTALLMENT IN AN HR๐Ÿ˜‰

luvbalh thumbnail
so nice  ..thanks  a lot for ur update samy... 
 this time im  first