A Mediocre ME again!!Change CV/Director !!!

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well - what can I say? Much to many of our dismay - we didnt like hte much-awaited ME:

1. The whole college scene was so kiddish - we didnt find anything to laugh at - check out Tanu's ADDA - "Friday FILLER" for more reactions!

2. So what was so funny/horrible about Anant saying Papa anyway - :) she should have been glad that hes comfy with her family?

3. Again - no spark - nothing!!! Seriusly - what are they thinking ???

I just give up... !!
Dee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail

you looks so upset de

wait untell that NIGHTOUT day 😉

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think so it was so bad..it was nycc i think..
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely with you , Dee on this..The director needs to be changed ASAP.He is not able to handle the track properly.The director's immaturity is clearly visible in the episodes.
Some really nice moments being ruined by senseless direction.
ambreen24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree with u dear . Bcoz i exppected soo much frm 2day's epi and wht we got The trio insulting anant???? i agree with u wht was soo funny in anant calling deepu papa tht thy r laughing sooo much...
but iam exited abt's anant's revenge ...😛
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Absolutely with you , Dee on this..The director needs to be changed ASAP.He is not able to handle the track properly.The director's immaturity is clearly visible in the episodes.

Some really nice moments being ruined by senseless direction.

ya nidhi di agree wit u
tensionbuddy thumbnail
why yar ?? The pace n track is going so gud ... have a reality check yar ...they are just moving forward to the most awaited engagement sequence ...what else do u want ?😕...I liked the epi ...It was really nice  ...👍🏼 Edited by haanji - 12 years ago
kripa_kh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey, even i feel the track was going on good...today's epi was fun watching.. after the sad and tensed tracks... now i feel that there's gonna b some interesting anya scene in coming episodes... hope so...😊
i'm eagerly waiting for the next episode...
anyafan thumbnail
Sorry to those of you who liked it a lot:

Many of us miss hte "MAGIC" - ever since Kanpur pohonche - all the supposedly funny tracks were not funny at all -

there were so many loose threads: dowry se le kar nimi tak. Maybe it will get picked up later - who knows?
But what was also disappointing is the "NO CHEMISTRY " be jaan scenes for ANYA - no private moments... even after the proposal... I mean if any of us had this happen to us - we would have spent some "aklone" time at some point - nahin?

Sorry guys - we are all quickly losing interest  - this ME was quite mediocre in that sense... story aage badhaoo - sure - but dont let the serial LOSE its CHARM completely!!! Seriously... I think it shows  even in the "leads" when the writing is not up to the mark!!

cheers

PS: IPK fans - enjoy your ME - hopefully it will not be like this.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Story is not been told in avery convincing manner...after Kanpur episode...if both the sides are interested in marriage..they would have shown both the sides taking extra-precautionary steps while handling the matter...to some extent ...in this matter Anant's family scored away...but Navya' s right from being late in preparing themselevs as a host to the decision regarding marriage meeting  was just out of place...appreciate Navya's father's concern...but in evry case whether arranged or love...girl's side only invites groom's family if they are really interested...and have decided to go with the proposal...here navya's parents just created awkward situation for everyone...