This waiting is driving me INSANE!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously.. The wait is killing me.. 😈 
i too cant wait! this me is going to be d reason i am going to fail in my social exam 2morrow seriously! i cant stop thinking of arnav fainting and then laughing!:)
dis show z drivin me crazy...hvin sleepless nites
Originally posted by taanu112

i too cant wait! this me is going to be d reason i am going to fail in my social exam 2morrow seriously! i cant stop thinking of arnav fainting and then laughing!:)

Same here! Studying doesn't seem that important right now:-D not more than THE MAHA EPISODE!! We've been waiting for it for ages!!
And agreed! I can't stop thinking abt yesterday's epi too:-D I never guessed that his fainting scene wud be breath taking! He's AWESOME!! I'm in love! :-D
hahahahhaa i sssooo agree like 100 percent
 my family thinks i haavee gone insane LMAO
I AM SOO ADDICTED LUVVVEE IPKKND<3
when Asr laughed i startedd laughing and jumping lol and most of the time in school im daydreaming of Asr our singing rabba ve new song lmao i
we all have gotten the arhi disease its fast and veerrryyy contagious lol
Originally posted by staroneaj

hahahahhaa i sssooo agree like 100 percent
my family thinks i haavee gone insane LMAO

I AM SOO ADDICTED LUVVVEE IPKKND<3

when Asr laughed i startedd laughing and jumping lol and most of the time in school im daydreaming of Asr our singing rabba ve new song lmao i

we all have gotten the arhi disease its fast and veerrryyy contagious lol

You're absolutely right!! This is really a VERY contagious disease!
Symptoms: Sleep deprivation, drooling disorder, daydreaming etc :-D :-D
im going through the same thing!!! i just cant stop myself from grinning. i watched the scene in which he laughs about 16 times(or more)and i always end up grinning like a fool. i cant wait until 2morrow. but luckily i hav no tests coming up😊