This waiting is driving me INSANE!!

SmileyStar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I had heard anything that is addictive is suppose to be bad for health but i never knew it to be true till now... This addiction to Arhi is driving me INSANE! Literally!
   OMG!! Ever since, i watched yesterday's AWESOME episode, i've been walking around wid a huge grin on my face! I feel like an idiot but i can't seem to help it:-D Yesterday's episode was too good for words... Arnav fainting... I've been wondering and wondering and wondering how can anyone POSSIBLY look sooo hot when they are fainting?! That's just not possible! But i guess with Arnav anything is possible:-D
   And then his laugh... OMG!! He looked too cute to be true! :-D
   And now, wid da Maha Episode looming in da horizon wid promises of more Arhi scenes, its more than i can take! I've been thinking abt it ever since i finished watching yesterday's epi. I've got tests for monday but my mind is too preoccupied to study! I sit wid my Mechanics book open in front of me and daydream abt whats gonna happen in nainital! Even right now, i'm supposed to be studying but i'm using my cell phone to go online every hour. I'm going Craaazyyy!!
I'm sure all Arhi fans are going thro this. How are you guys handling this? It seems to me time has slowed down just to annoy da hell out of me:(

P.S. Excuse me for my blabbering. I'm not in control of myself:-D And I'm really sorry for wasting your time reading this junk!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no worries dear...welcome to the club of wackos...
i have been spending my time also watching re-runs and eagerly waiting for tomorrow...kya kare time has to go at a pace...patience hun patience..😉
Jo tayra haal hai woh mayra haal hai!!! I'm so obsessed that I'm on IF all the time and I'm writing OS and FFs cos I can't wait to see what actually happens! And the hight of my insanity is that I completely forgot it's my Moms bday tomorrow and that I will be at dinner when the ME will air!!!! the thought is killing me and I feel guilty at the same time!!! I'm a nutter!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah welcome to da land of zombies with dark circles courtesy of sleepless nights tnx to IPKKND ðŸ¤ª

im constantly looking at da clock so that sunday will come soon ðŸ˜†
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i m going crazy. aur intezaar bardast nehi hota. kab ayega sunday😡

comment on barun and sanaya's profile and their photos which r left from ur comment. comment everyday. sorry for disturbing, but i have to disturb every member for increasing barun's and sanaya's rank .

COMMENT BARUN AND SANAYA'S PHOTOS TOO

now barun is no 7 position. sanaya's ranking  again down. we have to work hard more. so pls do it. bcoz if we does not do it their ranking will down

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/

and if u still not join barun and sanaya's fan club then pls join. It is a big factor of ranking.

U have to do nothing to join barun and sanaya's fan club. Just visit the above link. Here u will see a option join fanclub. So pls join their fan club.

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i want to watch it so bad, but it's driving crazy that i'll be watching it on monday cause thats when it will be up on youtube so i have to wait an extra day😭. i'll just watch the past eps online until then

paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
same pinch... i just can't wait... want to watch ME...!!!!!
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

yeah welcome to da land of zombies with dark circles courtesy of sleepless nights tnx to IPKKND🤪

im constantly looking at da clock so that sunday will come soon😆

true..
SmileyStar thumbnail
Good to know we're all in da same boat:-D Hope our patience is rewarded and da ME is super duper Good!:-D
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
dont worry yaar...ME keliye toh sab intezaar karrahi hai yaar...intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai right?