Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

She BRINGS Sunshine to his DIM Life.. :))

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
*Still in a dreamy mode* 😍   πŸ˜
Truly.. This week was just simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G for us ArHians! 😍 OMG! So many things happened in these two weeks.. So many equations changed.. So many changes occurred in both Arnav and Khushi's lives.. What more can we ask for?   πŸ˜† (except plz CVs handle it with carefully πŸ˜† )

Our sunshine i.e Khushi Kumari Gupta Ji! ⭐️ ⭐️ Kya cheez hai yeh? 🀣 🀣 a COMPLETE FUN package! 😎   πŸ˜† She is adorably silly and clumsy! ❀️ 🀣 She spreads happiness wherever she goes.. 😳 Yes she does mistakes. But rectify them even more quickly and does not hesitate in appologizing..   πŸ˜³ She is humble.. She is SIMPLE, she has INNOCENCE which reflects whenever she smiles.. Straight from her heart without any fakeness..
She has the courage to CHALLENGE his beliefs and PROVE them wrong! She becomes a very STRONG and mature lady whenever her Loved Ones need her the most..

In short.. She is Arnav Singh Raizada's KHUSHI...   β€οΈ ❀️ Only SHE has the capability to bring out the Arnav from that mask of ASR.. With her CRAZZYY antiques.. 🀣 She taught him to say SORRY.. She made him FEEL other's pain.. She made him smile.. She made hm confused.. πŸ˜† She made him amused with her silly acts..   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† And THEN! She made him LAUGH! 😲 😲 😲 *blushes @ her DP*   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† Yes! This was not possible.. This was not easy.. This sudden LAUGH was not something that happened out of the blue.. He was controlling to express these changes in him.. But yesterday.. The cold ASR took a back seat when HE saw her innocence plus her naivity.. 😳 FINALLYY he managed to break off those chains that held him back from LIVING again.. To feel ALIVE once again.. And he LAUGHED with his heart and soul.. 😍 😍 😍

HIS sunshine BROUGHT sunshine to his DIM life.. <33

I wonder how will he EVER manage to live without her..?! He NEEDS her so much.. :((

And yeah lastly,
Barun and Sanaya! I am so so so PROUD to be your fan! ⭐️ πŸ€— πŸ€—

P.S: I hope i made sense cuz m still in a daze! πŸ˜† Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww candy lovely post dear ur every word is true absolutely kushi is like her name spreading kushi in arnav's life.
 as u said it has been a marvelous week with lots of arhi scenes cvs way 2 go keep up the good work.
 ohh kushi caring 4 arnav was super cute😍 she is natural in caring 4 ppl she has been bailing la numouros times caring 4 anji & now arnav & she does it easily love her & arnav was so cute in his every motion b it confused smile & she manage 2 crack the wall & made him laughπŸ˜† what a beatiful change she is bringing in his life kudus 2 her!aww tanx dear enough of my ranting πŸ˜³

jorda
Edited by bfunofbb123 - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
so true at least someone is there to make him smile  Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hiyaa candyy!
i completely agree with you!
the epis these past few weeks were amazing - not much seriousness from arnav's side anymore - thanks to khushi!πŸ‘
khushi brought the sunshine back into arnav's life after living in the dark for years - and it was brilliant.
i don't have much to add -- all i could say that this show is simply the best!
i'm also glad to be a fan of barun and sanaya = awesomeness!

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post!!!!!
n i agree with ur all posts dear!!!!
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She's his Soul ! thats what i think 😳
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: prinky02

hiyaa candyy!

i completely agree with you!
the epis these past few weeks were amazing - not much seriousness from arnav's side anymore - thanks to khushi!πŸ‘
khushi brought the sunshine back into arnav's life after living in the dark for years - and it was brilliant.
i don't have much to add -- all i could say that this show is simply the best!
i'm also glad to be a fan of barun and sanaya = awesomeness!

true..
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.. U r absolutly right..
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Your post was so cute..😍..I was awwing throughout.πŸ˜†..and I love Sarun tooo.! So proud to be their fan.!πŸ˜†
staroneaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post😊
 i agree wid u 100 percent im so proud to be an arhi fan❀️ and most of all a barun stalker😳 lol
this week was mindblowing hello hii byeeebye i was sooo gonna faint yesterday seeing arnav laughing it was just epicπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³