Whipped away the grey clouds

Little wonder that I have found

I am no longer lone in the crowd

She smiled and made me laugh

A thing forgotton and buried deep

Every thing about her that is daft

Returned me to myself, a massive leap

The episode was beyond the AWW quotient 

High DROOL and DRIBBLE alert..the ARHI was too good..Their chemistry is papable..uff goosebumps and all the good stuff is back..

Awesome Expressions in words for an awesome expression on screen!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Posted: 12 years ago
OH MY GOD, THE CAPS. 
updated my post on pg 1 Zainab. πŸ˜ƒ
Oh Zainab, let it be prose or poetry you do brilliatn job always.
You know while watching that laughing scene I remembered your post, the inner child is out and the credit goes to our child brat Kushi Kumari Gupta and her anticsπŸ˜†
Arnav looked so sweet & yummy, oh can I say that.
I hope we see more of him laughing on this trip, it will be a treat for our eyes, ears and the rest.
Thank you Momma for the pictures.
Originally posted by momma1128

Zainab - go to AT for better HD caps.  I have posted and have passed out.  I will comment on your post later - but give me a man in a steel grey suit and and and ... I'll never give him back. πŸ˜‰

EDIT - 
Okay Zainab...I am so with you on this.  That smile just opened up a whole new universe for him and for Khushi.  He gave her a glimpse of the man he is way way way down - one that can laugh at the silly mistakes in life - and she awakens the self he keeps locked away.

I was grinning ear to ear (before I passed out from his sheer hotness).  That was infectious.

I loved her saying 'since when am I calling him Arnavji?  I have to call him Laad Governor'.  Yes you do, because calling him Arnavji makes him all the more accessible and intimate.  So nice to see they have moved from Miss Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada to Khushi and Arnavji.  Uff, what chemistry - even when one half is freaking passed out.  Bring on the hill station!
Hey Momma, thanks again for the pictures. That smile is so contagious man, just one glance at the picture your lips spread in auto mode from ear to earπŸ˜ƒ.

As you mentioned about the names, I really liked how Kushi thinks "when he smiles like that he doesnot look like Laad governor" That was done beautifully by CT's.
Acidity, dhak dhak katam heart warming shuru.😳
 Through laughter and tears

washed away all my fears

Only those whom I hold dear

are privy to what I have to share

Today I laughed full and loud

Whipped away the grey clouds

Little wonder that I have found

I am no longer lone in the crowd

She smiled and made me laugh

A thing forgotton and buried deep

Every thing about her that is daft

Returned me to myself, a massive leap

Zainab. Absolutely wonderfully writtten verses. Exactly thats how Arnav would have felt. Now that we are all privy to this dazzling smile and laughter, we can expect more of it in future, courtesy Kushi..
oh the smile; its but one in a million
sends a frenzy of girls to the pavillion
blush is red; but here its vermilion(deep red)
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
absolutely no a(U)nd(I)e(S) at this one, its one of my initial attempts at rhyming a two and a ten
so see, papa i'll become BIG one day 🀣

not the world world charm-ish but ahhh
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cwYpYLaYN4[/YOUTUBE]
Awesome poem! Its true, Khushi has brought Arnav back to life. Everything Arnav had shut himself off to, he has now open himself up again and its all because of Khushi. I loved seeing him laugh today, even Anjali was so happy to see Arnav laughing after such a long time.

I really hope the maha epi continues to show some light hearted moments between Arnav and Khushi. I can see at first Arnav getting angry seeing Khushi but hopefully he'll soften up and we'll see more cute scenes between them

Zi(t) Auntee.. I'm speechless!

So I borrowed these words from a British Nani (Nanny)..  Super_califragilistic_expialidocious post!!!! 

It means "something to say when you have nothing to say" and since you're honeyed words are stickin' like post-its in my craw (zone of creative awesomeness).. 

..I'm jalabelling you as a bl@@dy B(l)ee(p) in my Bon'net that refuses to bee beat!

p.s. ZBleep.. will be out & about.. don't miss me too much.. will be back to blister your barnacle like an allergic reaction that cannot be spa(rred) out!

Edited by scarletaura - 12 years ago
Originally posted by momma1128

Zainab - go to AT for better HD caps.  I have posted and have passed out.  I will comment on your post later - but give me a man in a steel grey suit and and and ... I'll never give him back. πŸ˜‰

EDIT - 
Okay Zainab...I am so with you on this.  That smile just opened up a whole new universe for him and for Khushi.  He gave her a glimpse of the man he is way way way down - one that can laugh at the silly mistakes in life - and she awakens the self he keeps locked away.

I was grinning ear to ear (before I passed out from his sheer hotness).  That was infectious.

I loved her saying 'since when am I calling him Arnavji?  I have to call him Laad Governor'.  Yes you do, because calling him Arnavji makes him all the more accessible and intimate.  So nice to see they have moved from Miss Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada to Khushi and Arnavji.  Uff, what chemistry - even when one half is freaking passed out.  Bring on the hill station!

Yep the smile has opened vistaa's   *Hey Vistaa We miss you down here * of him which were locked away under all that bitterness..So high time Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta has realised that Arnav ji exists..one more step ..and ASR is just only realising that she is ajeeb..Oh GOD ..When they realise ..What then..For ASR I think ..most likely denial..whereas KKG the fire cracker she is will embrace it head on..

and The smile turned into a laugh..how could we not laugh with them..@ bold..🀣 anu what do I do with your snark..and his brusqeness and snark in the face of what was a very intense scene kept it REAL..

Aww thanks ANu..you are Star..so that makes you close to a Comet ..No??πŸ˜›