Today I laughed full and loud

Whipped away the grey clouds

Little wonder that I have found

I am no longer lone in the crowd

She smiled and made me laugh

A thing forgotton and buried deep

Every thing about her that is daft

Returned me to myself, a massive leap

Ahh ..what do I say..I say it in rhyme and I say it with prose..Arnav Singh Raidzada has returned to himself and the person behind it all ..is our own mad hatter...the mad cap Khushi Kumari Gupta..

Who taught him to say sorry..to feel the sorrow buried deep and to smile and now to laugh..The Ice man has melted and things have come full circle..

Irony that..it started with tears and a heart to heart tete a tete sharing their grief and bonding together..and today it came full cirlce to be sealed with a smile and then full on throaty laughter and then guffaws that he could not hold within..

The episode was beyond the AWW quotient ..it leapt out from the screen ...the faint..her rant full on about leaving him and not seeing him..her turning around thinking he is gone..him lying on the floor..everything forgotton but the man in front of her..her very LAAD governor..so weak..he could barely whisper ..sugar..puzzlement but never the less ..gives him the first thing available ..and ironical..it starts and finished with the jalebi..The jalebis she fried in a fit of anger when her sisters wedding got cancelled and the jalebis she gave to resusciate this very man who was partly to blame..Hahah

High DROOL and DRIBBLE alert..the ARHI was too good..Their chemistry is papable..uff goosebumps and all the good stuff is back..

and then the laugh..she remembered ..stricken with shame ..and apologises..and unbeknown to her..

she starts full steam he interuppts she puts even more flour on her face and so on and so forth till her whole face is covered till he can't take it any longer...

Aww she OWNS  him..and from LAAD governor to Arnav Ji ..the road has been long and tough but here is to the ultimate candy girl...Aww I love this song and I LOVED the episode today..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSYHkb6CO7o&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

courtesy Anu..

@Zainab - Are you kidding me??? It is all poetry and beautifully worded!!! UFF..the entire forum is euphoric over today's episode and the sentiment is literally spilling out of the screen.  What a start to the Friday!!! Thank God for the ME on Sunday...an hour of Arhillicious scenes..otherwise the weekend would have been impossible to endure.
enjoying every moment of it!!!
Great, great post!!!

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Zainuu! Amazing post yet again..🤗
I'm just drooling on Arnav's laugh today.. I can't believe it's him laughing - with the way he was living - it was like an ice which was never been defrosted for years. And today - it's almost water. *thank you soo soo much, jalebi girl! you totally rock!*
When I saw him laugh, i was mesmerized by his charm and his smile!
I wished it was forever. 😍
Can't wait for Sunday - ME!

ArHilicious scenes - me going crazy!🤪🥳
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Zainab!! 

I don't have much to say today. In fact i don't even know what to say. Khushi lives up to her name. Wherever she goes, whatever she does, she spreads happiness.

And what to say about my Jaan!! brilliant performance.I don't remember seeing a hypoglycemic act on TV. He was good!! And his laughter ...it's infectious.

Fari. 

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post, Zainab.

Really enjoyed the epi. The breaking news, of course was that ASR laughed...lol! And the person who made him laugh, was standing there, witnessing this moment with glow in her own eyes. It defo was a rare moment.

This reminds me of a caption/title from the Reader's Digest...laughter, the best medicine. So, Ms. KKG not only gave jalebis to cure him...but her line of treatment expanded to give him something that had become non-existant in his life...since ages. She gave him a dose of this very essential medicine of laughter, which he had discontinued ages back.

For those few moments, she freed him from all the barriers...made him forget everything and just laugh his heart out. No other thought, no worry abt the past, the present, the future...it was just HIM and HER.

Wanna write lots more abt the epi. Will try n come back here over the weekend.

Once again..great post, Zainab!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG I TOTALLY Melted today! I LOVED it... LOVED IT!

I have seen Barun smile and laugh A LOT in the behind the scenes segments... but NOTHING prepared me for seeing him smile and laugh as ARNAV!

THAT was a treat to watch! It floored me! I felt like I was being subjected to a 1000 watt bulb flash! He was SO gorgeouse and adorable!

NEVER expected THAT from this episode! CV's you guys have outdone yourselves! Congrats! Director sahab! Your great!

LOVE YOU BARUN! Keep smiling! Polar caps can melt for that smile!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too😳

Fab Post Zainab!!!! Totally Floored ...

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hey Zain!

The celebratory mood on this forum is palpable today!

🥳

Arnav's laughter, caused by KKG today was a new high for this serial! 
Who would have thought he would laugh and that too at Khushi's absent-mindedness!

And celebrations to the fact that she's joining him in Nainital (which is my hometown, is absolutely gorgeous and the best place to cozy up 😉). 

I don't know if they'll actually show the town, since they've been showing Mumbai and calling it Delhi!

Anyway...I sure hope they show some romance and both realizing it. The previous 2 MEs were full of tension and anger. But I sure hope this one is nothing like the previous ones. 

Khushi's tampered with his car again - will he miss out on the conference and yell at her again?! Hope not! 
As cliched as it may sound, they should spend some time stranded together, surrounded by the lush hills and greenery. Being together in the lap of nature, pakodas in the dabba, sundar ladki aur handsome ladka...❤️❤️❤️

Need not say anything more. I hope hope hope they show something like this or even better.

BTW, Arnav Khushi ke chakkar mein forgot to say, awesome poem buddy! Prose ho ya poetry, you've captured the essence of the episode today wonderfully 😊

Aww Swethsy..As usual Yaar..Beautiful reply..
Aww @ Nainital your home town..aww I have seen the pics in another post..but I doubt they will go there...But ARHI, Jungle,Pakorey..What more can you ask for..

It is sure going to be a rocking weekend and I agree with everything you said and more..
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hiya Zainu !
I don know why I made a res when it requires long time 2 gather all my wits...Waise, I blabber all days...aaj toh special occassion hai!
This was the last thing I expected 2day...His wide smile so epidemic...which affected all the viewers n left them with no senses...
Credits 2 Khushi for blurring the boundary between Arnav n ASR, bringing back his short lived happy childhood days...When he was so innocent, care-free exactly like her!
For Khushi the walls that took ages to build r melting like wax, without any effort!
Loved the epi...
Hey Payal n Akash r cute...but pehle rumaal, ghadi n sabzi, man pull up ur socks n be a full time aashiq awaara...Take a lesson or two from Bhai (Actually udhaar bhi kuch nahi, for time being u can use u r jeejaji , zindgi main kuch toh accha karke jaana hai)

La's allergy chant is irritating but forget it...

Oh! Arnav while u smile
My dribble is flowing like Nile
I tried 2 stop, but futile
Want 2 maroon with u in an isle (Remember impulsive, compulsive etc etc ranting this time)

Lovely post n poem Zain...I tried for long time ...All I could was blabber!

Ms Blabber Bubbler..Kiya baat hai..Verse pe verse..I know The boundary has been broken..The episode rocked.and The ME looks very promising..

Aww thank oo
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: gilgamesh

Y, she is exactly what he needed to get life back...her innocence and childishness is precisely what Arnav Singh Raizada needed to find his way back...gawwddd, his laughter... ...FIIINNNAAALLLYYY

FInally SHe got him a life..his laughter back..She made it possible..KKG rocks and so do you ..thanks..
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

Zainab - go to AT for better HD caps.  I have posted and have passed out.  I will comment on your post later - but give me a man in a steel grey suit and and and ... I'll never give him back. 😉

Anu..Ahem ...you won't get him with half the world slobbering after him..Tell you what each of us has the same brilliant plan..

Voila..look the HD caps..Aww Anu thanks Pal..