Frequent Posters

Kriyansh-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wat do u mean by OS ????
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nandini - that is wonderfully written - especially the first half! I would have debated the concept of a common dream, and one that comes true - but that's where creative liberty always steps in defense 😆 If only there was a 'realization' tab on IF, I'd click it, so we could next watch it on the show itself, enacted by those two actors who breathe life into the names Swayam and Sharon! 

The mid-bits, with an insight into Sharon's character - letting go of her fear to hold on to something that was so within her reach and everything she ever wanted - her entire apprehension in taking a chance reminded me of the basic enterprise in human nature explored by this multi-nationality bearing Greek born French writer Albert Cohen - heard of him? Through his self-actualizing fictional characters, he expresses and explores how the idea of pain is worse than the pain itself - or as we word it in the more contemporary times now, the anticipation of pain is just as bad as experiencing it, or even worse. 

It's exactly what holds Sharon back, It's what compels that control-freak in her to surface and dominate. It's what forces her to wear that facade of being beyond the frivolity of emotion itself - just the way you bring it out here, and just the way she is on the show.  

Great piece - write more! 👏

xx
JZee
Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago