Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ash08

Geetu I landed here to read your post and see Pooja drool. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Awesome post sweetie ๐Ÿ‘ and Pooja stop making a puddle!! ๐Ÿ˜† Love you both. ๐Ÿค—

didi๐Ÿค—

heheheโ€ฆthanks!!

love u too!!
how did u like the epi?
geet.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarach

just loved the epi...the bestest...and bestest...his smile faded all other things in today's epi..even the jalebi feeding scene...loved it.loved his smile.

aww i know right sara?!

๐Ÿ˜
geet.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinsel

Awesome post Geet๐Ÿค— ,Thank you๐Ÿ‘

The sound of laughter is a thing of beauty for laughter spreads the very gift of joy,
That people they are drawn to happy people is not that hard for to understand why,
Since everybody wishes to be happy and laughter it spreads happiness around
And only the heartless could not like the sound of laughter for laughter is a very happy sound, 
Than laughter there is no more happy feeling laugh and the World laughs with you seems so true,
But if you feel sad and for yourself feeling sorry the saddest person in the World is you,
Even your friends would rather not be with you if they see you as one who worship gloom,
The happy people attract people to them and in their presence happiness does bloom, 
The sound of laughter sends out laughter ripples it is a sound one always loves to hear
And laughter it gives rise to smiling faces and never fails to fill the cup of cheer,
The sad one who feels comfort in self pity is the one others do not wish to know,
But if you are one who laughs away your worries your friends in numbers seem to grow and grow,
And who could not but love the sound of laughter to it there always is a joyful ring,
It seems to send happiness out in ripples it is a joyful and infectious thing. 

lovely tinse!
๐Ÿค—

love the last line absolutely!!
thanks a lot my jewel!
geet.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolioqueen

OMG! Arnav was smiling. Sunday episode is going to be mu...a. Actually i've a lot of things to do before that. My chemistry test,math test! How can i study? Is there any new SBS or SBB update? According to 3rd october U me aur TV Arnav karega Khushi se shaadi! Was it true?

hey!
no no ..no marriage..that was a crazy rumour not confirmed by any official source ๐Ÿ˜†

study studyโ€ฆstudy all u can before sunday and revise on sunday pre epi..forget studies post epi - wont be able to๐Ÿ˜‰

geet.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitty25

hi geet fabulous episode isn't it?...finally we got million dollar laughter from ASR.๐Ÿ˜..its miracle.. now we have to thank kkg for that๐Ÿ‘ without doubt next epi going to be funny.we r game for it..aren't we?

big๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—back!

hayeee..epi toh..awesome tha!!

MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I LOVED LOVED LOVED todays episode.
It was simply epic. No words to describe!! ๐Ÿค—

-Amira-
geet.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

OMG geet dear sooo.. beautiful writing u c we all were waiting 4 ur emotions and cvs gave us such a beautiful epi hence s/thing 4 u to write tank u dear such a beautiful post & v.apt & awesome choice of words such as this  (but I couldn't right that wrong) enjoyed reading it and arnav laughing was the high light of the epi our kushi managed to make laad governer laugh now it has become difficult even 4 kushi to call him laad governer after that laugh he he๐Ÿ˜† such a best epi it surpassed our expectation now i can't wait 4 the ME alone arhi & the way kushi went with arnav was so un expected ๐Ÿ˜† beyond our predection๐Ÿ˜†! 

jorda!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Jord!
๐Ÿค—It'll take me a bit but I'll rem ur name soon!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks a lot for ur words!
and the lovely font colour..its one of my fave colours!

i know! kkg went totally lattoo..so did i๐Ÿ˜†

waiting for sunday!!

geet.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya_Forever

I LOVED LOVED LOVED todays episode.
It was simply epic. No words to describe!! ๐Ÿค—

-Amira-

agree with u fully Amira!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
veyr well written as usual geeta...

i hadnt thought they could get khushi to go with arnav while being true to the characters and the show but they did... i m so impressed, it was all very plausible... from lavanya allergy reaction to khushi hitting her head and fainting to arnav closing the trunk without looking inside... it was coincidence but all possible... ๐Ÿ‘for the creatives

and Barun did such a good job at the fainting when he was working at the computer and in the kitchen, he was not feeling well but still managed to tell khushi to 'Stop it' when she kept on showering him with water... and then the hattoo... when he was finally back on his feet

arnav laughing : - that was also very well executed... the way khushi got besan all over her face and his reaction, all very well done... there was some editing issues after anjali comes bcos i couldnt tell if arnav was still supposed to be laughing with anjali or if he was only smiling at that point... the video cut between two different shots

all in all, a brilliant episode, the precap didnt say if the scene was for next week or sunday??? are we sure abt the ME??? hope we get some promos
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet.a

Thanks Jord!
๐Ÿค—It'll take me a bit but I'll rem ur name soon!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks a lot for ur words!
and the lovely font colour..its one of my fave colours!

i know! kkg went totally lattoo..so did i๐Ÿ˜†

waiting for sunday!!

awww anytime dear tanx aww it is ur fave colour bless! ha ha yes kkg went mad thinking hum bi na bina soche aww how i love her blubber she is so cute our laad governer nehi rehega laad governer with kushi around him alot  he has no choice but to laugh i am loving his softenning side tanx dear again enough i want hold u much  as i am so appy i might blabber alot he he๐Ÿ˜† yes take ur time dear metlab rem. my name๐Ÿ˜Š jorda!