Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
And we guys are dumb too to keep watching such shows mostly for our fav. actors even though they have no say in the storyline.

So, whats the point of a 18 yr leap.
Archu as widow with her son separated.
Savita getting away with her nonsense and continuing her evilness legacy.
Motu thriving and prospering.
Ajit, as usual, a useless husband, son, and father.
Varsha, a stubborn, arrogant, and brainless woman controlling everyone.
Manjusha and Rasika still the same in their old age.
And probably a few new negative characters (mostly kids and grandkids of above-mentioned)

Do we really need to see all this?
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Wow! What an Idea Sir jee!!! πŸ˜†

Just one personal question to the Cv's,

Errm did your brains got tired of you and leave? or it was never there to begin with? 🀑

Shut the goddamn show , you certifed fools! 🐷

Jia,
Perfectly said!!!  You've spoken for us all.
I especially like @bold!!!!!

Ankita, please leave too. You will not enjoy an 18 year leap, and that too without Sushant!
I'm very sure you will get many other offers to display your awsome talent!!!!!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rash2222

Buzz is that Zee's numero uno show Pavitra Rishta will have an 18-year leap in November. While Ankita Lokhande will continue playing Archana, Sushant Singh Rajput, who essays the role of her husband Manav, is said to be opting out. Sushant for the longest had been wanting to go to New York to do a course in filmmaking but has been unable to do so as the popular serial showed no signs of winding up, which is why he is probably opting out. News is that he will be replaced by another actor. Producer Ekta Kapoor is apparently shortlisting the candidates. Talks are on about whether a new actor should be retained as Manav or a new character should be introduced and Ankita should be shown as a widow. In the meantime, Ankita is not too happy with the development. She is said to be throwing tantrums and laying down conditions. Watch this space for more.

@red:  πŸ˜

@blue: πŸ€£ That's like my Anki...muah! Yes girl, quit the show but before quitting the show give a tough time to Ekta and her bunch of jokers... HEE HEE HAA HAA!!!!😈

mandown thumbnail
its time this show ends, a 18 yrs gap now i'm sorry but this is too much i stopped watch the show abt a month ago so if viewers have things to do stopped watch this show as well.Don't hate my comments there r just wat i tink
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@red:  πŸ˜

@blue: πŸ€£ That's like my Anki...muah! Yes girl, quit the show but before quitting the show give a tough time to Ekta and her bunch of jokers... HEE HEE HAA HAA!!!!😈

even i felt the same way when i read thisπŸ˜† ...
i would be disappointed if anki continued with this show post leap ... ...
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lunza

i would be disappointed if anki continued with this show post leap ... ...

If this is all really true , Imagine Ankita with grey hair in a white saree, living like a dukhi atma as a widow.

Eee! *Cringes* 🀒
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

OK, so that's why this stupid story track ...

I feel bad for Ankita .Kahan phans gaeyi ...

I don't blame her for showing displeasure ...

Happy about Sushant leaving ...

I hope this show closes shop soon so that Ankita too is free to look for some other work which is more suiltable to her age and her personailty ..

yup ...

i am sure sushant must be feeling a bit bad though ... he really is fond of PR and manav ... much more than ekta herself ...
He is leaving , but i am sure he must be sad about the way the show is sinking ...
i guess he would have liked it better if the show wrapped up this diwali , on a good note .. he would gone to NY a much happier person ... rather than leaving this way .. i.e jumping off a sinking ship ...

sigh , i wonder what happened behind the scenes ... going by what happened last time ... i guess he must have really p*ssed off ekta by quitting ... πŸ˜†  ...
i am just praying anki quits too ...