Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -vandy-

i'll come back to it  bidz...lemme upload caps pehle

Sure dii 😊
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow bidzy that was cute...such an "expected in future" wala OS coz this was even in mohan style ...😎

"Kya yaar kastur, itna samjhaane ke baad bhi tum ro kyun rahi ho?"
"Agar phir se rona shuru kia toh main kaano mein headphones ghusa dunga."πŸ˜†

loved the way of describing mohan's condition n bebasi πŸ‘πŸΌ
do keep on writing such OS n thanx for PM .next tym b bhulna math

love
saba
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Haha Saba πŸ˜† Thank u so much πŸ€—
Mohan's style is also an essential part in Mohur's bonding, so i had to maintain it naa 😳
I truly hope such kind of scene in future 😳 Thanks once again πŸ˜ƒ
superb yaaar, bidzπŸ€—!! OMG MOHUR was soo dreamy in d OS😍!! jodi eta shotti shotti CVs dekhato, tahole to darun hoito re😳!!
But tui MOHAN er feelings ta jebhabe dekhaili na, im sure dat show te o thik same bhave dekhabe. His restlessness, his confusion, his pain, everything shud b d same as u hv written, varna moja lagbe na!!!
But MOHAN's heart is still d champu heart, i feel😍!! 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Sundas, jodi aita shotti hoy, ami party debo.. i promise πŸ˜† Btw aita just amar imagination .. the way i want the future episodes to be! but cant trust on CVs! πŸ˜• Anyways, coming to point, thank you sooo much πŸ€— I was kinda worried about Mohan's characterization in my OS because he is a damn complex and unpredictable guy πŸ˜‰ But thank god I managed to write on him nicely 😳 Thanks once again πŸ˜ƒ and gonna sleep now...so tiredπŸ₯± btw yea mohur are always dreamy and magical.. i'm loving their chemistry the most now a days .. unique 😍
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
"Room mein paani kyu nahi hai! - Why isn't there any water in the room?

"Kuch chahiye aapko?" - Do you want something?

"Woh.. paani!"- Umm.. water!

"Abhi laati hu." - I'm bringing it right now.

"Main tumhe samajh kyu nahi paa raha hu?" - Why can't I understand you?

"Matlab?" - What do you mean?

"Matlab ki main tumhe samajh nahi paa raha hu. Kyun aise ho raha hai? I don't know.. I just can't understand!" - I mean that I'm not able to understand you. Why is this happening? I don't know.. I just can't understand.

"Jyada sochkar khud ko aur thakaaiye mat. Main paani lekar aati hu.", - Don't stress out by thinking so much. I'll bring water for you.

"Kastur, tum pehele jaisi nahi rahi." - Kastur, you aren't same as before.

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai Mohanji!", - There's nothing like that, Mohanji!

"Kastur, please aise mat raho. Mujhe accha nahi lag raha.", - Kastur, please don't stay like this. I don't feel good.

"Mohanji, aapko pyaas lagi hai, main paani lekar aati hu.", - Mohanji, you are thirsty, let me bring water for you.

"Main theek hu.", - I'm alright.

"Bed pe so jaao.", - Sleep on bed.

"Par main kaise..." - But how can I?

"Kyuki tum meri wife ho!", - Because you are my wife.

"Mohanji, aap fikar mat kijiye. Main couch par theek hu.",- Mohanji, don't worry. I'm fine sleeping on couch.

"Mohanji, aap.." - Mohanji, you...

"Kastur, I know ki tum mere vajah se udaas ho. I'm the reason of your emptiness. But please try to understand. Main khud ko force nahi kar sakta tumhe pyaar karne ke liye, and believe me, I do care for u and I can't see u so quiet. Mujhe meri pehele wali biwi vapas chahiye. Please.", - Kastur, I know that you are upset because of me. I'm the reason of your emptiness. But please try to understand. I can't force myself to love you and believe me, I do care for you and can't see you so quiet. I want the old Kastur back. Please.

"Kya yaar kastur, itna samjhaane ke baad bhi tum ro kyun rahi ho?", - What yaar Kastur, even after I made you understand so much, why are you crying?

"Pata nahi!", - I don't know!

"Agar phir se rona shuru kia toh main kaano mein headphones ghusa dunga." - If you start crying again, I'll put headphones in my ears.

"Sone chale? Bohot neend aa rahi hai.", - Lets sleep now, umm? I'm too sleepy.

"Aur haan, tum bed par sougi.", - And yes, you'll sleep on bed.

"Theek hai." - Okay.

Likarsh, here's your translation! Enjoy!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bidzy, that's the wrong post. :)  You just hijacked Sheila's post. πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Bidzy, that's the wrong post. :)  You just hijacked Sheila's post. πŸ˜†

haha by mistake then.. well the OS is on Page 6!! its written in the title naa!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Bidz... brilliant OS! πŸ‘ Loved every bit of it! β€οΈ

You understand the characters so well don't you? Kastur hiding her pain behind her unaffected outward persona and Mohan not only confused by her behaviour, but searching for something in her eyes that she's lost... and he knows he's to blame! 

The track has only just started but i can totally imagine Mohan being affected by the change in her like you've written here... we've seen hints of it already.

Loving your writing, keep them coming! πŸ˜ƒ