Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Quote my post, and you'll see how I did it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0oJVBp5NsU[/YOUTUBE]
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: likarsh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0oJVBp5NsU

Here's the youtube link you want to embed on this forum.  Here's the code

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/(cut and paste code from youtube vid)[/YOUTUBE]

Don't copy the whole link from the address bar, because what happens when you paste on the forum, is that it comes as a hyperlink.

In order for the code to work, the address between [YOUTUBE] [/YOUTUBE] cannot be a hyperlink, i.e. underlined.  So what I do is just type in http://www.youtube.com/ and copy only after the forward slash from address bar.

I hope this makes sense. Try embedding a video, and see if it works. If it doesn't I'll tell you what you're doing wrong.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0oJVBp5NsU[/YOUTUBE]

thanks...it works :D
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Bidz darun chilo yaar!!! ufff plsss tui ekta shundor confession shot likis MOHUR ke nie!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Bidz darun chilo yaar!!! ufff plsss tui ekta shundor confession shot likis MOHUR ke nie!!

I'm a FF writer!!! 1 bochorer experience ache...anyways thanksπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Thanks everyone for a lovely response on my first Mohur OS. Here's a new OS. After watching the episode, hopefully this will cheer up you guys. 😳 Basically the OS is a cute moment between Mohur .. nothing special! 😊 Criticize as much as you want! πŸ˜›

Magical Moments of Love

Tired and sleepy, Kastur came to her bedroom. "Aaj kitna kaam tha," she thought and yawned. Just then, her eyes landed on Mohan who was sitting on the couch. Seeing his face, she understood that he was still angry.

"Yeh Mohan ji bhi naa, baat baat par, gussa karte hai," she thought and sweetly smiled. Going near him, she asked slowly yet cutely, "Aap abhi bhi gussa hai?"

"Hmm!" Mohan replied and turned his face to the other side. "Sorry," Kastur said with guilt. "Kastur, tum humesha sorry bolte bolte thak nahi jaati?", Mohan taunted.

"Ab galti ki hai toh sorry bhi keheni padhegi naa," Kastur said. "Toh galti karti kyu ho yaar?", Mohan helplessly asked.

"Iss bar maaf kar dijiye, agli bar aisi galti nahi hogi. I promise ki aap jab bhi bulaayenge, main aa jaayungi, chahe kitna bhi kaam ho," Kastur said and placed her hand in his shoulder. "Pakka?", Mohan turned his face back to her and asked to be sure. She nodded with a smile.

Mohan grinned. "Waise, aap ne mujhe bulaaya kyun tha?", Kastur asked casually and walked towards the cupboard.

Suddenly Mohan hugged her from behind and said lovingly, "Kyuki mujhe meri biwi ke saath thoda romance karna tha."

Kastur's jaw dropped. "Issi liye aap mujhe shaam ko bulaa rahe the, aur jab maine kaha ki main kaam mein busy hoon, aap room mein aakar mu fulaaye baith gaye.", she stated in amazement.

"Haan toh, meri biwi mujhe time nahi deti, toh mujhe gussa aayega, its natural, sweetheart.", Mohan said and caressed her cheek sensuously with his index finger. Now Kastur had to blush.

"Chodiye mujhe! Main aapke kapre nikaal deti hoon," Kastur said plainly. Getting irritated, Mohan left his grip over her waist, went to bed and laid down.

"Yeh dekho, phir se naaraz ho gaye," Kastur said, slightly smiled and shook her head, getting amused over Mohan's getting-angry-on-small-things attitude.

She mischievously smiled and laid beside Mohan. "So gaye kya?", she asked. Mohan pulled the blanket over his face. Being naughty, Kastur removed the blanket from his face and kissed softly on his cheek. Mohan blissfully smiled.

Kastur smiled seeing his smile, and all of a sudden, Mohan turned to her and pulled her close to him. They shared a love-filled eye lock with beautiful smiley faces.

"Mohan ji, aap ko sona nahi hai kya?"

"Abhi nahi,"

"Kyun? Kal aap ko kaam pe bhi toh jaana hai,"

"Kaam pe main time se pohoch jaayunga. Abhi jo kaam hai, usse puraa karne do."

"Kya?"

"Tumhe jee bharke dekhna,"

Kastur blushingly lowers her eyes. "Mohan ji, aap so jaaiye.", she said very slowly.

Mohan let her lay on her side and turned his back to her. "Aab kya hua?", she asked confusedly.

"Kastur, can you cut the 'jee' drama please?"

"Matlab?"

"Call me only Mohan, no jee please. Yeh 'jee' saare romance ka satyanaash kar deta hai."

"Accha theek hai.. Mohan.."

Moahn's adorable smile came back. He faced Kastur and pulled her in a hug. Kastur hugged him back.

"Kastur,"

"Hmm,"

"Thanks,"

"Kyun?"

"Mujhe maaf karne ke liye."

"Puraani baatein bhul jaaiye Mohan ji."

Mohan moved back. "Phir se jee?", he asked getting fed up.

"Sorry, galti se mu se nikal gaya."

"Dekha, phir se sorry bolna padha."

"Galti ki hai, issi liye toh bola. Aap aise baat baat par gussa karte rahe toh kaise chalega?"

"Tum galti karti ho issi liye gussa hota hoon."

"Maine jaan buch ke kuch nahi kiya. Aap aise hi mujhe bar bar gussa dikha rahe ho."

"Aise hi haan? Accha theek hai, aab baat hi nahi karunga."

Angrily Mohan turned his back again, and Kastur, taking a deep sigh and rolling her eyes in annoyance, turned her back as well. Both were angry with each other!

"Samajhti kya hai khud ko? Kya lagta hai, uske bina main khush nahi rehe sakta kya? Pehele bhi reheta tha, aab bhi rahunga.", Mohan muttered in his breath with cute anger and attitude and closed his eyes.

Kastur suppressed her laugh, as she heard him blabbering something. "Kya barbaara rahe hai? Kahi meri buraai toh nahi?", she sarcastically asked.

Mohan didn't respond. Kastur sighed and turned back to pacify her dearest husband. She knew how to do it. With a confident smile, she back-hugged Mohan and whispered in his ear, "Mujhe pata hai. Mere pati, jo baat baat mein mujhe gussa dikhaate hai, utna pyaar bhi karte hai, kyuki unke gusse mein unka pyaar jhalakta hai, haina?"

"Hmm!", Mohan replied and his lips was a little curved into a smile which was noticed by Kastur. She smiled and continued, "Aur mere pati ki issi baat se mujhe pyaar hai."

Mohan couldn't help but smile. Opening his eyes, he looked at Kastur lovingly and hugged her. "I love you.", he confessed. "I love you too.", she replied with love.

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good one great job awsumee lovely beautiful thanxxx dear πŸ‘πŸΌ β€οΈ
sreyap92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is very cute!!!! i love there little fighting scenes even in the show its soo cute loved the confession it was sweet and simple!!!! pls continue great os!!!!!!1
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great write up Bidzyyy πŸ˜ƒ loved it !!
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will finish reading as soon as I get time.. :D 
But awesome job so faar ! πŸ˜Š
silky_harshad thumbnail
Arre waah bidz,baap jee ko sapne me dekhne ka aisa asar πŸ˜‰ 🀣 u rock gal πŸ‘πŸΌ it was simply superb...