||OS: A Filmy Confession.. Pg #15||

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone,

My name's Bidushy and I love HC [you can guess that seeing my siggy dhabbaπŸ˜†]. I'm a FF writer, but I also write OSs. This is the first time I have written something on our sweetest Mohur. It's basically my imagination of how Kastur can learn the truth about Mohan, and also how their relationship will go on a new level of trust and sincerity. 😳

Hope you all will enjoy and please feel free to criticize and do post your reviews. πŸ˜ƒ I'm pretty sure that this is all crap, but still, I tried. πŸ˜†

Lazily, Mohan was pacing around in his house after he woke up from his deep slumber. He was surprised. Like every morning, Kastur didn't bring him coffee. Where was she? He wondered, and just then, he felt his phone in his pocket vibrating. 'Itni subha kiska phone hai?', he said sleepily and picked up the call.

'Hello,'

'Apni patni ko dhund raha hai?'

Terror and fear took over Mohan as he heard that voice. He was speechless! How did he know what he was doing? He thought.

'Teri patni mere paas hai. Issi waqt tisri installment ke paise lekar aaja aur apni patni ko leke jaa.'

'Dekhiye, maine kaha toh tha ki aap ko aap ke paise de dunga, phir aap ne Kastur ko kyu kidnap kiya hai? Aap ka matlab mujhse hai naa, uss ko kyu taqleef de rahe hai?'

'Kyuki woh aab teri patni hai, samjha? Jyada hoshiyari mat karna aur paise lekar aaja.'

'Theek hai, par usse kuch mat karna, please don't do anything--'

Before Mohan could say anything, the call was disconnected. Lines of worries appeared on his forehead and his eyes expressed guilt and fear of loosing the one whom, recently, he felt like his own. A month passed after his marriage with Kastur and during this time, he didn't even realize when his heart desired to show her affection. 'I have to save her anyhow,' he said to himself restlessly and rushed outside the house.

Holding Kastur by her arms, Mohan took her in their room and made her sit on the bed. She knew the whole truth, he knew. He stole glances at her and tried to know what she was thinking. He badly wanted to talk to her, to ask her if she was okay, but he couldn't manage to gather the courage to do so.

'Kastur,' Mohan finally spoke up but in a slow voice. 'Aap fresh ho jaaiye, main aap ke liye naashta lagaati hoon,' Kastur rudely said and stood up, but Mohan held her wrist and weakly asked, 'Ek bar mujhe bolna ka mauka bhi nahi dogi?'

Kastur turned back and mockingly asked back, 'Mauka doon? Taaki aap phir se mujhse jhoot bole? Phir se mujhe dhoka de? Mohan, mujh mein aap ka dhoka sehene ki himmat aur nahi hai. Issi liye please, mujhe saafai dene ki koi zarurat nahi hai.'

Mohan felt his eye pockets getting wet and without saying anything, he left his grip over Kastur's hand.  Kastur said with a fake smile, 'Aur haan, aap fikar mat kijiye, main kisi se aap ki shikaayat nahi karungi aur yeh ghar chod kar bhi nahi jayungi, kyuki agar main chali gayi toh Pradeep bhai se aap ko jo finance ki help mil rahi hai, woh kaise milegi? Haina? So aap chinta mat kijiye.'

'Kastur, please I'm sorry. Main janta hoon ki maine bohot badi galti ki hai. Par main kya karta? I was helpless. Please try to understand me,' Mohan bowed his head and said slowly.

Kastur's heart was melted seeing him like that. Standing near him, she cupped his face and asked emotionally looking directly in his eyes, 'Ek bar apni problems mujhe kehekar toh dekha hota.. aap ke liye main aise hi aapse shaadi kar leti. Maafi maangna aur phir shaadi ka prastaav rakhna, yeh sab nataak karne ki kya zarurat thi?'

'Main darr gaya tha. Please mujhe maaf kardo and believe me, maafi maangna naatak nahi tha, par haan, tumse sach chupaaya, iss ke liye main aaj tak guilty feel kar raha hoon, par mere pas aur koi raasta nahi tha,' Mohan said with sincerity, and soon tears flowed from his eyes which really proved that he was actually sorry.

On seeing it, Kastur gently caressed his cheeks with her fingers and wiping off the tears, she innocently said, 'Agli bar apni saari problems mujhse share karenge, chahe koi bhi baat ho. Waada kijiye mujhse.' Mohan, feeling relief, pulled her in his arms and said, 'I promise! Aur yeh bhi promise karta hoon ki aakhri saas tak main humare rishte ko puri honesty ke saath nibhaayunga.'

Kastur smiled and hugged him back. Mohan continued, 'Kastur, I know ki tumhare liye mujhpe phir se vishwaas karna mushkil hoga, par iss bar sach mein, main humare rishte ko dil se nibhaayunga. Koshish karunga ki koi bhul naa ho. Main yeh toh nahi janta ki main tumse pyaar karta hoon ki nahi, par haan, yeh zarur janta hoon ki, mera dil tumhe apna maan chuka hai, aur iss ki vajaah sirf ek hi hai, mere liye tumhara pyaar aur vishwaas. Thank you, Kastur. Thank you so much for being there for me!' Kastur said with a content smile, 'Main humesha aap ke saath hoon.. humesha!'

Your comments will inspire me to write more. Please press the like tab if you like it! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOOOW Bidushy ! πŸ‘ 
That was a FAB OS! πŸ˜³ 
It was short but super cute and heart touching ! I mean seriously .. I could totally visualize the scene .. πŸ˜ 
Pls keep creating more! :D .. This was excellent. πŸ˜‰
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: minniex

WOOOW Bidushy ! πŸ‘ 

That was a FAB OS! πŸ˜³ 
It was short but super cute and heart touching ! I mean seriously .. I could totally visualize the scene .. πŸ˜ 
Pls keep creating more! :D .. This was excellent. πŸ˜‰

Aww thank you so much .. 😳 Yeah I know it was short but that's all I could think of .. πŸ˜† Will surely try to write more .. πŸ˜ƒ
angel_cake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awee this was simple yet sooo beautiful ...! β˜ΊοΈ 
this was awesome bidz...! πŸ˜‰
im totally a fan of of ur os's right now ... please do more .. really luved dis one ... πŸ˜ ... this makes me luv mohur even more ... 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_cake

awee this was simple yet sooo beautiful ...! β˜ΊοΈ 

this was awesome bidz...! πŸ˜‰
im totally a fan of of ur os's right now ... please do more .. really luved dis one ... πŸ˜ ... this makes me luv mohur even more ... 

Haha fan of my OS? πŸ˜† hehe thank u so much 😳 mohur are always lovable 😍
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That wasss amazzinggg Superrr AWESOMEE! 😳
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It would be to good if something like this happened, you have captured the true essance of their characters. πŸ‘πŸΌ
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ₯³

Kastur, I know ki tumhare liye mujhpe phir se vishwaas karna mushkil hoga, par iss bar sach mein, main humare rishte ko dil se nibhaayunga. Koshish karunga ki koi bhul naa ho. Main yeh toh nahi janta ki main tumse pyaar karta hoon ki nahi, par haan, yeh zarur janta hoon ki, mera dil tumhe apna maan chuka hai, aur iss ki vajaah sirf ek hi hai, mere liye tumhara pyaar aur vishwaas.
😍

Do write more πŸ‘πŸΌ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone for your so sweet responses.. Glad you all liked it..πŸ˜ƒ

@ manasi - hehe i can imagine how you might have felt when you imagined mohan saying all that to kastur.. even i felt the same while typing it😍 will surely write more😊..
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was really good! Can totally imagine this type of scene playing out on MohUr. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Looking forward to more! πŸ˜ƒ