Bigg Boss Season 5

ksg as wild card entry (notepg5) - Page 4

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Sooo relieved to hear this...
I like ksg n hate aooo, now atleast a normal man will b in bb5! πŸ˜›

I am neutral on himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but ya at least some young male is on it. Though in honesty he does look good

its his character and philandering ways and I guess groupies that kinda make you go omgeee😲😲 either way like him or not he will entertain πŸ˜†
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† true but will make the show interesting and this place happening. Many only wanted to see BB because they thought he was coming whether to praise him/see as eye candy or the opposite side.

@Purva and EKTA, I guess dev team will have to be on their toes. already lav's/reaitybites as made a post here and he not even on yetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jess - See your point but when Mr. KSG was on Jhalak Dikhlaja, I have been through the choas that was caused on the forum, all you could see was KSG everywhere, which rendered the site to be of no interest for people who either like or hated KSG. Also, possibility is after watchign him on BB, you know how stuff is shown for trp some might even loose interest in him. So in everyone's best interest I said that πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good, KSG finally got a jobπŸ˜† Now lets see who choreographs him on this showπŸ˜›
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sunandshine

Good, KSG finally got a jobπŸ˜† Now lets see who choreographs him on this showπŸ˜›

I hope it's Laxmi πŸ€£ she did a good job as cheer leading choreo yesterday πŸ˜‰
Edited by purva - 12 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: purva

I hope it's Laxmi πŸ€£

Naam Jalebi Bai..Jalebi BaiπŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: raj5000

Jess - See your point but when Mr. KSG was on Jhalak Dikhlaja, I have been through the choas that was caused on the forum, all you could see was KSG everywhere, which rendered the site to be of no interest for people who either like or hated KSG. Also, possibility is after watchign him on BB, you know how stuff is shown for trp some might even loose interest in him. So in everyone's best interest I said that πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

okπŸ˜† But trust me those in bollysection won't lose interest on him as long as the groupies show up hereπŸ˜† I am sure Meena1,Shashi,  and others will enjoy on him being here

@Purva laxmi πŸ˜† yes she can be his choreo annd moreπŸ˜‰ hope he comes soon so we can pick *cough* I mean analyse him
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

I am neutral on himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but ya at least some young male is on it. Though in honesty he does look good

its his character and philandering ways and I guess groupies that kinda make you go omgeee😲😲 either way like him or not he will entertain πŸ˜†

Yeah no doubt in good looks esp smile πŸ˜›
He is a good choice to b in bb5 better than sindhu pajji πŸ˜† im sure 2 or 3 girls will go head over heels for him n try to impress n flatter πŸ˜† πŸ˜† will b fun to watch! He will do well in bb5 with girls n viewers coz every1 r waiting for male contetants in house n he is popular outside! πŸ˜ƒ
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just imagine KSG is coming out of swimmingpool showing his  bare body.πŸ˜›...what will happen to girls in the house? Only problem is that who will save KSG from laxmi after this πŸ˜‰. KSG will not mind other girls flirting with him,but if laxmi fllirts KSG will not come out of swimming pool.πŸ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was liking KSG in dmg.After that in jhalak cos of his fans he was not eliminated.He was dancing horribly.In last epi i think ,he came in face off their judges removed him.Nicole is a good dancer.
Here if he comes in BB again ,  he is sure his fan's will  vote and he will not be eliminated even if he nominate .

One thing is if he comes buddha will have company.
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: monaya_MS

I was liking KSG in dmg.After that in jhalak cos of his fans he was not eliminated.He was dancing horribly.In last epi i think ,he came in face off their judges removed him.Nicole is a good dancer.

Here if he comes in BB again ,  he is sure his fan's will  vote and he will not be eliminated even if he nominate .

One thing is if he comes buddha will have company.

ya ladies will have the option to choose that with whom they wanna flirt, The serial rapist (in movies)...or the heartbreak Kid (real life).πŸ˜‰