Saath Phere-Saloni Aur Nahar Ka Safar - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago
Part 24
recap: nahar has planned a special day for saloni...

brijesh's room...
nahar goes to brijesh and tara's room to tell them he won't be going to office tomorrow. nahar, "bhaisa, mein office se chutti le loon?" (bhaisa, can I take the day off work tomorrow?). brij, "kyun nahin, lekin kyun?' (yes, but why?). nahar is kinda shy but he manages to say, "woh mein soch raha tah ke...ke..(tara and brij are so curious now).. saloni bahut burray waqt se guzari hai abhi abhi, aur shayad woh ye sab kuch bhula nahin payi abhi tak. toh mein soch raha tah ke kal mein ussay bahar ghumaanay...I mean agar aap permission den toh" (saloni has just went through a bad phase and I don't think she has recovered yet and so I was thinking I should take her out...I mean if u allow it). tara looks at brijesh with a serious look and then both her and brij laugh. tara, "waise devarsa mujhe nahin maloom tah ke aap inte akalmand bhi hai" (well I dint know that u were so intellegent nahar). nahar pretends to be all cool. and they all laugh...

next day...
saloni is in the puja room and does a bhajan "mero toh girdhar tu...". she ends and gives everyone prasad. nahar is there with sports pants, an undershirt and a towel around his neck. brij is in his work clothes ready to leave. saloni goes to nahar and asks why he isn't dressed yet. nahar tells her to wait and come to the room. brij goes to office, aditi and tara go to a neighbour's and bhabho goes to the market and dheer just goes somewhere (I wouldn't mind throwing him in a well). so in other words no one is home.

nahar/saloni room...
nahar is coming out of the shower and telling saloni to give him clothes and hurry up and get ready. she asks him why and he puts his hands on her shoulders and says, "meri jaan, meinay kaha tah na ke aaj hum bahar ja rahe hai? to bas ab aur sawal poochke waqt na barbaad karo. mere kapre kahan hain?" (my dear, I told u that we are going out today yesterday right? now don't waste time with questions. where are my clothes?). saloni goes to the cupboard and pulls out beige pants with a white dress shirt with beige lines. saloni's sari is the same colour but she has red and cream coloured embroidery on the edges. nahar gets dressed and they leave. first they go to the mall complex...

mall..
they go into a sari shop and saloni picks out nice clothes for the women in the house. nahar asks her to try on a plum coloured sari and she does. she looks beautiful and nahar asks saloni for the camera. she looks at him confused and he says that he put it in her purse. she takes it out and he takes a pic of her. they gather their belongings.
they are walking around when nahar sees a hat shop. he drags saloni with him. they are looking around and saloni sees a cowgirl hat and puts it on. she looks so cute with the hat, the sari and the wind blowing in her face. she hasn't noticed nahar yet, who is already taking pictures. saloni then sees a cowboy hat and he puts it on. nahar asks a passing shopper to take a pic of them. saloni folds her arms and leans on nahar who is facing the camera and holding saloni's waist with one hand with the other in his pocket. they laugh and leave. they go into other shops and look at things.
nahar sees a photo studio and takes saloni with him. they decide to go with different poses on a white background. the photographer suggests a pose in which saloni is standing tall with one arm on a sophisticated looking chair behind her, and the other arm is in front of her showing off her beautiful bangles. she is looking up somewhere in the sky (ceiling). nahar on the other hand is kneeling with one leg and he is looking up at saloni with a mesmerized expression. *I hope u can imagine it*. another pose is close up in which saloni is kinda shy doing at first. the pose is a close up of neck up in which nahar and saloni are both looking at each other laughing and saloni's hair is blowing away from her face. she has her arms around nahar's neck. after they are done their pictures saloni sees an ice cream shop and desires ice-cream. nahar tells her to go and choose what she wants and he'll be there in a sec. he tells the photographer that he wants to purchase the photos. saloni doesn't know this (she thought it was all just for fun). he then joins her at the ice cream parlour.
saloni has chosen ice cream in one of those fancy glasses and it is pistachio flavour. saloni and nahar sit on a table overlooking the streets. they sit across from each other and share the ice cream. saloni feeds nahar and he feeds her.
nahar then decides to watch a movie. they go to a cinema and decide to go comedy with "Pyare Mohan" (ps I haven't seen it yet, is it any good?). well they are sitting and laughing. at one point in the movie there is something that only saloni and a few other people get and they laugh and some people look over at saloni who is kinda embarassed. she moves back and hides herself in nahar's chest. during half time, the lights go on and saloni and nahar are looking at the screen waiting. saloni is feeding nahar popcorn with her right hand without looking at him. all of sudden she kinda jumps and shakes her hand. nahar accidently bit her finger! he is so concerned and says sorry a few dozen times after he puts her finger to his mouth to stop the bleeding. as he is doing this saloni is staring at him smiling. nahar is done and wraps a napkin on her finger. (its only a small bite). nahar, "aisay kya dekh rahi ho" (what are u looking at?). saloni, "apni taqdeer ko" (at my destiny). nahar is getting in the romantic mood but the lights go off and the movie comes back on and they watch. the walk out of the theatre laughing and recalling parts of the movie. nahar. "ab kya karen....saloni, chalo na badminton khelnay chalte hain?" (what should we do now...saloni, lets go play badminton). saloni, "nahar, mein badminton? aur woh bhi in kapron mein. no. aur waise bhi, mujhe khelna hi nahin aata" (nahar, me playing badminton in these clothes?. non. and anyways, I don't even know how to play). nahar, "toh kya hua. chalo mein tumhe dikhata hoon" (so what. lets go I'll show u). he takes a protesting saloni by the arm and goes to the gym.
they are in a mini badminton court with no one else. nahar comes behind saloni and holding on to her hands which are on the racket, shows her how to hold it and swing it. saloni tries but her pallu keeps getting in the way so she takes it and brings it around and folds it into the front. nahar explains the rules and saloni quickly gets the hang of it and enjoys it. she pulls her hair up in a bun. they are playing and soon its a tie. saloni's hair is getting loose. this is the last shot... saloni hits the ball and her hair falls down and nahar misses the ball... not exactly on purpose. saloni jumps up and is exciting about winning. she yells, "mein jeet gayi mein jeet gayi!!". nahar doesn't really care he was just standing there looking at saloni and her beautiful hair. saloni goes and shakes him and he snaps back to reality. saloni, "mein jeet gayi" (I won). nahar, "woh toh aap kabki jeet gayi thee" (u won a long time ago). saloni realizes what he is referring to and smiles...
outside the sun is going down and the sky is a mix of beautiful colours and nahar and saloni are walking on the beach with a beautiful breeze flowing. nahar is holding onto saloni with his right arm and saloni has her arm resting on his chest. they are talking and remincing past moments. saloni decides to sit and play with the sand while nahar is going to check out the water. nahar calls out to saloni but she refuses to come. nahar gets an idea. he runs up to saloni and picks her up (on his shoulder) and walks towards the water. saloni is protesting loudly but nahar refuses to listen. he brings her to the water and is about to throw her in the water but then he takes her by the waist and twirls her around. she is laughing as water is splashing everywhere. song in the background "jaane bahara jaane tamana mehka diya aashiyaan..." (movie: dil ne jise aapna kaha). they are splashing water on each other and having a grand time. they they go off to the side and shake off the water and walk around a bit. its getting dark and they head home.
in the car..
nahar is sharing a joke with saloni. she just stares at him for a sec after the joke. nahar, "bad on eh?" he takes his free hand and kinda scratches his hair. saloni looks at him and bursts out laughing. he laughs with her and she holds on to his arm and leans her head against it. saloni, "nahar aap bahut ziddi hain" (nahar you are very stubborn). nahar, "tabhi toh aap jaisi khoobsurat aur samajhdaar biwi mili hai mujhe" (thats how I got a beautiful and intellegent wife). saloni smiles and they drive home.

next day...
brijesh and nahar are at the office. nahar tells brijesh that he has a meeting with the landowners of the site in goa where they want to build a restaurant. brij is super excited as is nahar. but nahar says that he has to get the project report and layout ready as he a a very important meeting with them tomorrow. however, it has to be done in one night and nahar is kinda worried...

phew!! that was a long one. please let me know what u think as that is how I determine if its getting anywhere. on that note, thanks for the previous comments and enjoy!!
cheers,
dc
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! Con't soon!!! 👏
hey guys, thanks for the wonderful comments, keep em coming!!
Part 25
nahar room...
saloni is putting clothes away in the cupboard when she sees nahar coming in with a downcast face. she instantly gets worried taking hold of his briefcase. he goes and sits on the bed with a dejected face. saloni is so concerned and sits on her feet so she can look into nahar's eyes (shes on the ground). nahar, "saloni woh...woh...woh hume contract milgaya!!!!" saloni sighs of relief and grabs one of the pillos on the bed and starts hitting nahar with it and he covers himself while laughing. nahar finally takes her arm and buckles her down on the bed so that she is lying on the bed facing him. saloni takes a breath of air. saloni, "nahar aap bhi na, mujhe dara hi diya!". nahar, "sorry sweetheart...lekin tum hi socho, ji project report mein tumne mera saath diya ho, woh flop kaisay ho sakti hai...haan lekin ek problem hai.." saloni sits up and gets concerned again. saloni, "problem?". nahar slowly gets up, "haan, woh.. project ki vajase kal goa ke liye nikal na hoga, kyun ke clients ko parson dehli jaana hai". saloni gets relieved and smiles with arms crossed in front of nahar. saloni, "ismay problem kahan se agaya. agar kaam karna hai, to jaan to parega hi na?". nahar, "haan lekin mein tumhe chor kar kahin nahin jaaoonga". saloni, "nahar, bachon jaisi baat mat kijiye. itni mushkil se to yahan tak aaye hai aur... mujhe kuch nahin sun na, aap ja rahe hai". nahar tries to protest but in vain.

dinner table...
brij, "nahar tumne to kamal kardiya. ye project humari company ke liye bahut kaam ayega". nahar, "haan bhaisa, lekin iska credit sirf mujhe nahin balke saloni ko bhi jaata hai... kal isne mujeh sulaakar kudh der raat tak project report ko finish kiya." tara, "arre wah saloni, tum to gunno se bhari pari ho. kya baat hai, congratulations". saloni, "thanks bhabhisa". brij, "haan saloni, tum bahut achi ho". bhabho, "dekha mere bacchay ki pasand. tumhe kahin meri nazar hi na lagjaye". everyone is happy. saloni kicks nahar's leg underneath the table and nahar is jolted out of his eating. saloni smiles at aditi who seemed to notice something. then saloni looks back at nahar as if to say, "dont u have to tell everyone about something". nahar just moves his spoon on the plate. saloni kicks him harder and nahar yelps. everyone is surprised and nahar quickly gathers himself. bhabho, "nahar, kya hua?". nahar takes a glass of water from saloni and says, "kuch nahin bhabo, lagta hai kahin mirchi agayi". saloni, "bhabho, ye aapko kuch batana chate teh". everyone is listening. nahar looks at saloni kinda annoyed. then he gives up. nahar, "woh project ki vajay se kal mujhe goa ke liye ravana hona parega kyun ke clients ko kahin aur jaana hai parson aur pata nahin woh phir kab lautenge". brij, "haan toh isme bura hi kya hai. ek baar phir se zameen ko dekh kar tasalee hojaygi". nahar is about to say something but feels saloni's hand on his lap and stops.

nahar's room...
nahar pulls a huge suitcase from the top of the armoire and puts it on the bed and claps his hands together (as if rubbing away dust). saloni comes in and looks a little surprised. she goes over to him and asks, "nahar, aap itna kya khaas samaan le kar ja rahe hai jo aap ko itna bara suitcase chahiye." nahar, "bahut khaas hai, mujhe is saaman ki har waqt zaroorat hoti hai" saloni is thinking as to what it could be when nahar picks her up in his arms and brings her over to the suitcase. he seems to be measuring the size of the suitcase in proportion to saloni's body. saloni looks at him in a mix of annoyance and pleasure. saloni still in nahar's arms, "nahar, ye kya bachpana hai?". nahar, "bachpana kahan jaan, mein toh aapne sabse kimti saamaan ko pack karne ki soch raha hoon". saloni, "acha to mein ab saamaan banke reh gayi?". nahar, "kis bewakoof ne kaha? aap to humari jaan hai". saloni smiles. saloni, "choriye mujhe, koi aajayga". nahar, "kya hai ye? apne kamre mein bhi savdhaan ho kar rehna parta hai... mein nahin chorunga". saloni starts struggling (without effort) to get out of his arms. finally he lets her down and ishaan comes running in. ishaan, "saloni maami mujhe neend nahin a rahi, kahani suno na". nahar looks at ishaan kinda annoyed and saloni smiles knowing why. and then aditi enters hearing ishaan's voice. she apologizes and takes ishaan away. nahar then closes the door and locks it and comes back and takes saloni in his arms. nahar, "haan to hum kahan teh". saloni releases herself and starts folding nahar's clothes and packing them. saloni, "aapke kapre pack karne teh na?" nahar rolls his eyes and saloni giggles.

in the morning, nahar is leaving and he is just getting stuff from his room. as nahar enters the room, the door shuts behind him and he turns to see saloni with hands behind her back. saloni, "sabko bye kardiya, aur mujhe?". nahar smiles at her sweetly and comes over and hugs her. nahar, "bye to unhe kiya jaata hai jo aapke saath na ho, aur aap to mere dil mein rehti ho. jab bhi mein aankhein band karta hoon, aap wahan bahein khuli hui lekar mujhe dekh kar muskra rahi hoti ho". saloni smiles and hugs him tighter.

nahar is gone and saloni is in the family room sitting and planning wedding things with samir for jai's wedding when shubra and neel come to visit. saloni is not exactly surprised to see them together but gets curious. there is moment of akward silence after the introductions, etc. neel breaks it. neel, "saloni, mujhe... I mean hum dono ne shaadi karne ka faisla kiya hai". saloni is surprised and doesn't really know how to react. neel tells her how they have already spoken with narpat and family and he already told rewa. saloni gets up worried about rewa. bhabho happened to hear and hesitantly congrats them both who take her ashirwaad. after they leave, saloni talks to bhabho about rewa and bhabho assures her that rewa is a grown girl and very understanding and everything will be fine. at that point a man (lets say rohit roy) comes in and reveals his face behind bags of stuff for the family. its jai!!! samir immediately goes and hugs him. all the others come and see jai and are too happy!! brij, "yaad akhir aahi gayi tumhe hamari na... aur tumhar pita, woh kahan reh gaye?". in walks another man, who is elderly but very sweet and introduces himself as Dhanraj Chaudry, Jai and Samir's father. Brij is too happy and hugs him. Brij, "aapko fursat kab mili hum jaise nacheez se milne ki?" Chaudry, "kyun sharminda karte ho brijesh, ab agaya hoon to tohri der reh kar jaoonga".

everyone is really happy and jai goes over to saloni who is kinda staning at a side observing. jai, "arre saloniji, aap yahan kyun khari hai... waise aapke 'woh' kahan hain, humse bhi sharmaane lage kya?". saloni laughs and explains that nahar is away for business. jai is upset but nonetheless happy. saloni goes and she is intro'd to chaudry by brij. saloni touches his feet and he smiles. chaudry, "humesha kush raho". saloni smiles.

in the evening, rewa comes to meet everyone, but she has never met chaudry or jai yet...

ab kya hoga? rewa and jai? but jai is already getting married isn't he? and shubra and neel getting married at last?! nahar kab ayega, saloni kitni akeli hai!! find out soon, cause I won't keep u waiting too long this time!!
cheers,
dc

Originally posted by blah_blah

great part!!!!

thanks!

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

👏

thanks!!!!

Part 26
recap:
everyone is really happy and jai goes over to saloni who is kinda staning at a side observing. jai, "arre saloniji, aap yahan kyun khari hai... waise aapke 'woh' kahan hain, humse bhi sharmaane lage kya?". saloni laughs and explains that nahar is away for business. jai is upset but nonetheless happy. saloni goes and she is intro'd to chaudry by brij. saloni touches his feet and he smiles. chaudry, "humesha kush raho". saloni smiles.

in the evening, rewa comes to meet everyone, but she has never met chaudry or jai yet...

saloni's room...
saloni is sitting on the edge of her bed staring into space thinking about shubra and neel and rewa. rewa enters and sits next to her and puts her hand on saloni's shoulder. saloni snaps out of her daze and sees rewa and is happy and hugs her. rewa, "mere baare mein soch rahi teeh na?" (u were thinking of me right?). saloni, "rewa di.. aj neel aur shubra aye theh.." (rewa di.. today neel and shubra came and...). rewa finishes her sentence "aur apni shaadi ke baare mein bata kar gaye" (and told u about their plan of marriage). saloni is surprised both at the fact that rewa knows and her calmness about it. rewa stands up and walks a little ways away while talking. her back is faced to saloni. rewa, "saloni, neel ne mujhe sab batadiya tah... aj nahin, balke us din hi jab usnay ye faisla kiya tah... aur isme galat hi kya hai. woh shubra se pyar karne laga hai aur ussay shaadi karna chahta hai. mera kya hai saloni, meri kismat mein jo likha hai woh to hokar hi rahe ga. aksar aisa hota hai ke jo hum chahte hai woh hume nahin milta, ab isse zindagi toh nahin ruk jaati na saloni?" (saloni, neel told me this... not today, but the day he decided he made the decision... and whats wrong in it. hes starting to love shubra and wants to marry her. about me, well whatever is written for me will happen. often what we want, we cannot achieve, but that doesn't stop us from living right?). she quickly wipes a tear that had unwantedly fallen out and turns, "aur waise bhi, neel jaisa acha dost kismat se hi to milta hai, aur mein apne kisi aur swart ke liye usay nahin khona chahti" (and anyways, to find a friend like neel is difficult, and I don't want to lose his friendship for any other selfish reason). saloni smiles weakly and stands up, she goes to rewa and holds her hands. saloni, "sach kaha aapne, neel jaisa dost kismat se milta hai.. aur aap jaisi bhi. you're courage is inspiring" (you're right, neel is great friend and its hard to find someone like him... and you. you're courage is inspiring). rewa wipes another tear from her face, pretending to be happy. she happens to glance at the clock next to salon's bed. rewa, "arre saloni, mujhe der ho rahi hai, neel mera school mein wait kar raha hoga" (hey saloni I gotta go, neel is waiting for me at the school). she goes to leave and saloni follows her. on her way out, rewa bumps into jai. rewa apologizes and looks up to see jai. he says no, I guess it was my fault. saloni introduces them. jai extends his hand but rewa puts her hands together in a "gani khama". jai does the same and is kinda embarrassed. rewa, "saloni mujhe jaana hai neel school mein intezaar kar raha hoga" (saloni I must leave, neel is waiting at the school for me). saloni nods and rewa leaves. after she is gone, jai questions saloni. jai, "school, ye school jaati hai ya parati hai?" (does she attend class or teach?). saloni, "rewa di aur neel bacchon ka ek music school chalate hai" (rewa and neel run a children's music school). jai, "neel?". saloni, "mera... I mean humara ek bahut acha dost hai. meri behan aur neel shaadi karne wale hai" (my.. I mean a friend of ours. my sis and him are getting married). jai kinda nods almost in relief...

saloni goes to the terrace...
shes sitting thinking of rewa and how great she is. she thinks however that something seemed missing in rewa's reaction. she can't just accept so easily.. can she?. she looks up at the rising moon and thinks of nahar and her thoughts begin to drift. meanwhile samir and ishaan who were tossing a ball come around and see saloni and think shes thinking about nahar and decide to tease her. samir starts singing while tossing the ball back and forth to ishaan who starts singing as well. song: "ishq mein jab dil khabray... dooriyaan dil seh nahi paaye... itni deewani hogai sajna samajh na kuch bhi aaye..." (from dil ka rishtaa). saloni smiles and is shy. saloni, "aisa kuch nahin hai..." (its nothing like that). ishaan, "maami aap toh jhoot bolti nahin ho, lekin mein jaanta hoon, aap nahar maama ko miss kar rahe ho" (maami I know u don't lie but I know that u are missing nahar maama). he goes and sits on saloni's lap, "sach kahoon, mujhe bhi unki yaad a rahi hai... lekin aapke jitni nahin" (tell u the truth, I'm missing him too... but not as much as u). and with that he jumps up and runs away and jai follows him. saloni laughs, and thinks, "sach mein nahar, aapki bahut yaad ah rahi hai" (truly nahar, I am really missing u). she starts singing "jab jab saiyaan ki yaad satavay" (from movie chingaari) and imagines nahar in front of her. he is holding her and playing with her hair, her hair falls on his face... all of sudden theres a clapping noise and saloni stops singing. she turns to see brij, tara, jai, chaudry, and bhabho walking towards her. she immediately gets up and avoids anyones gaze as she is embarrassed. jai, "saloniji, aapne kabhi bata nahin aap itna acha gaati hai.. maza agaya. waise ek baat kahoon mera ek dost hai jo music director hai aur woh nayi nayi awazien logon tak lata hai. is waqt bhi woh dhoond raha hai, aap kyun nahin uske saath kaam karti?" (saloniji, u never told me u sing so well.. that was great. I have this friend who is a music director who introduces new voices to people and hes looking for someone now. why don't u work with him?). jai looks at the others for approval and no one dissaproves. saloni, "nahin, mein nahin kar sakti.. shaadi ke baad mera ghar aur mere ghar wale meri number one priority hai" (no, I cannot.. after marriage my house and family are my number one priority). jai, "haan teekh hai. lekin iska matlab ye toh nahin ke aap apne itnay achay talent ko chupa kar rakhen. jahan tak meinay aapko pehchana hai, aap ghar aur kaam bakhubi nibha sakti hai" (yes thats fine. but that doesn't mean u should hide such talent from people. from how much I know u, u can balance your house and profession equally and efficiently). saloni is hesitant. bhabho, "chalo hum iske baare mein baad mein baat karte hai... bahut raat ho chuki hai chalo undhar chalen." (we'll talk of this later.. its getting late lets go inside now).

everyone goes to their rooms to sleep.
saloni's room..
saloni is sitting on her side of the bed. she is thinking about nahar and hugging a pillow and nahar is in a hotel room doing the same. nahar picks up his cell and calls saloni who is startled at first by the ring and sees nahar's number on the call display and smiles. she recieves the call. nahar, "mere baare mein soch rahi teeh na?" (u were thinking about me right?). saloni smiles, "aap kaise hai? pehle phone kyun nahin kiya?" (how are u? and why didn't u call earlier?). nahar, "kiya tah, lekin shayad tum kahin baar gayi teeh, aditi baisa ne utaya tah aur woh ke rahi teeh tum kahin baar gayi ho" (I did but maybe u were out. aditi sis picked up and she said u had gone out). saloni, "shayad mein terrace par teeh tab kiya hoga" (maybe u called when I was on the terrace). there is a moment of silence. in their silence they have a silent conversation. nahar, "saloni, mujhe tumhari bahut yaad ah rahi hai. dil karta hai ke ud kar aajaoon aur tumhari bahon mein so jaoon" (saloni, I am really missing u. I feel like flying over and falling asleep in your arms). saloni, "mujhe bhi aapke bina neend nahin aah rahi. kaisi ajeeb aadat hogai hai" (I can't fall asleep without u either. its such a weird habit). nahar, "acha, ab jaldi se mujhe ek kiss do na" (hurry up and give me a kiss). saloni, "nahar, aap bhi naa" (nahar, you're too much). saloni is being all shy in reality. nahar, "saloni". then saloni speaks in the phone for real. saloni, "acha ab aap so jaaye kal aapko bahut kaam karna hai. kaam khatam karke jaldi se mere paas ajaye" (ok, go to sleep now as u have lots of work to do tomorrow. and finish your work and come quickly back to me). nahar, "meinay tumse kuch maanga tah na saloni?" (I asked u for something right saloni?). saloni knows what he is talking about and knows they did have a silent conversation. saloni, "mein phone rakh rahi hoon" (I'm putting the phone down). nahar, "saloni... acha teekh hai. mein jaanta hoon tumhe inti jaldi kyun hai. " (saloni... I know why you're in such a hurry). saloni, "kyun?" (why?) nahar, "issi liye ke tum mujhe apne sapne mein milo" (so you can meet me in your dreams) saloni smiles and she cuts the phone. she puts her hand over nahar's side of the bed as if trying to feel him and then lies down... nahar pulls out his wallet and looks at saloni's pic and smiles. he kisses it and puts it next to his pillow and lies down. both of them thinking about each other, unable to sleep, karvat lete huay.

the next day goes by fast as nahar has his meeting and some presentations etc and now is the day he is coming home.

everyone is in the family room busy doing something. tara is sitting cutting vegetables and aditi and saloni are helping her. samir and ishaan are playing around and the others are talking. bhabho, "arre saloni, nahar ki flight kab hai, usay lene bhi jaana hai" (saloni when is nahar's flight, someone has to go receive him). saloni, "woh kehray teh ke do bajay ki flight hai" (he said the flight is at 2:00). jai, "toh saloniji, aapne meri proposal ke baare mein kya socha?" (so saloniji what did u think of my proposal?). saloni is kinda confused, "proposal?". jai, "haan mere dost ke saath gaane ka kaam karne liye" (yes, about working with my buddy about singing). saloni, "aapke proposal ke liye shukriya lekin mein nahin kar paoongi.. woh.. " (thanks for the proposal but I cannot do it... its that). all of a sudden a voice comes from teh entrance, "toh isme harj hi kya hai saloni?" (whats bad in that saloni?). everyone looks up to see nahar and jai jumps up and hugs him. nahar, "tujhe yahaan kisnay aane diya?" (who let u in?) he says jokingly. jai, "bhai, hum to jahan chahen wahan jaaeng. waisay tu kaun hota hai mujhe mere ghar mein aane se rokhnay wala?" (well I go where I want. and who are u to stop me from coming to my own house?). nahar laughs, "haan bhai, ab mein kaun hota hoon?" (yes of course, who am I?). they all sit down. jai, "nahar tune mujhe bataya nahin ke teri biwi itni sundar aur achi hone ke saath talented bhi hai" (nahar u never told me that your wife is talented as well as being beautiful and nice?). nahar smiles and steals a look at saloni who blinks and is all shy. jai notices the romance and interupts. jai, "meinay tumse ek saval poocha hai, apni biwi se yoon aankh micholi baad mein khel lena" (I asked u a question, not have eye conversations with your wife). nahar hits him lightly on the shoulder and all laugh. after much hesitation, saloni says yes to working with jai's music director buddy when everyone encourages her. jai, "toh teh hua, kal aap recording studio mein chalengi shikhar se milnay ke liye" (so its a deal. tomorrow you're coming to meet shikhar at the studio).

ab kya hoga? will saloni follow through with her singing? jai and rewa thingy getting anywhere? and when's the shaadi yaar? found out soon!
cheers,
dc
wow! That was amazing. Your writing puts shakespear to shame. please continue soon.
Originally posted by cute_rabi

Good 😊

see neetu, a lot of people love your writing. Please continue.
Posted: 15 years ago
where is the rest of the story..I read the whole thing in one day, please continue it... 😭