geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
IT seems to me that we have to constantly talk about B's and S's and the team of IPK's efforts to actually stay sane.
It seems, there's no point for believing that sanity will prevail at the end.
People who remain internally blind..this goes out to u!

I'd like to appreciate Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani for their wonderfully LIVELY expressions- for the beautiful sparkle in their eyes; for their realistic portrayal of real characters!

Arnav- a man who learns..a quick-learner at that!
who really melts at the sight of tears and cringes at the slightest pain his di suffers.

Khushi- an endearing character and yet realistic enough to annoy people and get annoyed. She ain't no angel! but a kind hearted girl..like I also am..sometimes๐Ÿ˜†

Relatable leads..
With a strong antagonist; a full fledged family  and faults in leads. I LOVE that!

the intensity, the cuteness and the detailing; the flow..i LOVE it all!!

Just show the love for the show tonight!
I need it! 

God-willing- B and S will win a lot many accolades for their acting and even more for their simple, kind hearts!

BTW- saw the segment? MUST WATCH!

ALL that said- I Liked the epi today!
Though i was upset ASR didn't faint..oh well, tomorrow's another day.

It was endearing how the kids AKA devi maiyya's roop saw arnav as jiju n khushi as didi while la as pimple wali aunty- GOD never lies๐Ÿ˜†

I found it very very endearing how arnav seriously understood exactly what khushi meant when he repeated her lines verbatim! haha and i loved how la noticed it.

Khushi was a part of the family..part of arnav's life for those brief moments and it looked wonderful!

The dabba scene- was also AWWW..

bas im missing writing my emotions post..ughh I want some ASR sooon!๐Ÿ˜†
i'm a girl so I can understand what khushi feels- and she's vocal too..btu asr isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ a man..a wonderfully made male specimen at that..and his emotionsโ€ฆare quite a different adventure to decode..

haha before i go to lala land- forgive me my rant!
and do comment on the epi/ B/s whatever- just spread the love around!

Love to all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
-edited-

lovely post..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...hayee loved how Arnav understood khushi's words n repeated them with such sincerity..๐Ÿ˜ณ...hes after all a changed man after the apology incident...n then he also saw khushi's caring side...how unhesitatingly she helped Anjali with those braces...๐Ÿ˜ณ...n the dabba scene..๐Ÿ˜ was short...i wanted more๐Ÿ˜† hw greedy of me...loved tht Olive green sweater combined with Tide  safedi wale White pants๐Ÿ˜†...n those matching Nikes !๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ufff...! this guy will kill me with his combinations one day..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...bt nw m desperately waiting for toms romantic encounter...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ hope it doesnt turn out to be a short one..๐Ÿ˜•...

It was endearing how the kids AKA devi maiyya's roop saw arnav as jiju n khushi as didi while la as pimple wali aunty- GOD never lies๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...this bit cracked me up...! wo kehete haina...bacche mann ke sacche...this point was proved today..๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya geetu ๐Ÿค—

I liked the epi...but suddenly khadoos uncle se jeeju kaise bane? Well, yeh to hona hi tah...

Arnav babu Khushi ki boli bol rahe hain ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ "Tum ajeeb ho" and 2day the apology...aww! cute!

I loved the dabba scene...his dodger blue sweatshirt ne mere dil churaye  toh olive drab ne meri neend udaaya on the whole mera jeena mushqil kiya...but happy 2 suffer๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Khushi staring at dibba...oye hoye...pyar ki nishaani sirf Taj Mahal ko bolna chahiye kya?! Uska haath se diya hua dabba bhi ho sakta hai! c made a glutton 2 stare it widout a thought of emptying it!

More than dabba scene I liked the trying-2-give-file scene...he was so casual...bechare ko phukat ki class lagi...as usual left awestruck with "?!   What ?!" look!

Hmmm no complaints except glimpse of dat lunatic creepwa! Arrey zindagi main kunwari kanyaon ko phasane aur khaane ke alaawa kuch soojta nahi hai kya?!

Me finishing my rant with

Sweatshirt ho ya business suit
tum le jaate ho dil ko loot
Khabhi khabhi pehna karo cool tee
hayee hayee v wil b in glee ( I m sorry for my apology of a rhyme!)

Added-me wont write TW...runs 2 lagao kaala teekha

Loved ur post (shud I say this...I have becum monotonous!)
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
the story is going well. but another 24 hours.

comment on barun and sanaya's profile and their photos which r left from ur comment. comment everyday. sorry for disturbing, but i have to disturb every member for increasing barun's and sanaya's rank .

COMMENT BARUN AND SANAYA'S PHOTOS TOO

now barun is no 7 position. sanaya's ranking  again down. we have to work hard more. so pls do it. bcoz if we does not do it their ranking will down

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/

and if u still not join barun and sanaya's fan club then pls join. It is a big factor of ranking.

U have to do nothing to join barun and sanaya's fan club. Just visit the above link. Here u will see a option join fanclub. So pls join their fan club.

the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Great post, I share many of your sentiments...

I was like "Why doesn't he already faint" while watching the episode..as I mentioned in some post few minutes ago, I was never so much pleased about a person fainting due to low-sugar before...but from what we got in the SBB segment and keeping the fact in mind what Barun & Sanaya are capable to do, it's going to be one rocking scene...

I hope you'll get plenty of ASR tomorrow to write about the emotions..
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wat a post geetu... well said.. truly saRun r ge8 actors... love dem a lot !!! they have an amzing sparklein dem ... they light up the screen whenever they come on tv... dey have a charm... barun to is mashallah... fab,outstanding are less for him... sanaya to is an ace !!! saRun r perfect choice to play the characters of arnav and khushi !!!
geet.a thumbnail
OYEEE 

har post ke baad TOuch WOod likho!!
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: the_rain

Great post, I share many of your sentiments...

I was like "Why doesn't he already faint" while watching the episode..as I mentioned in some post few minutes ago, I was never so much pleased about a person fainting due to low-sugar before...but from what we got in the SBB segment and keeping the fact in mind what Barun & Sanaya are capable to do, it's going to be one rocking scene...

I hope you'll get plenty of ASR tomorrow to write about the emotions..

hey love!

Well- I loved the whole dizzy aspect..my dadaji has had low sugar levels before..it's not a pretty sight to watch.. i dunno if it has to do with age..but ur eye sight really does blur and u just keep swaying..before finally giving in..guess it's the brain's impulse to stay conscious.

haha yes! i hope i get something real solid to write tomorrow!

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi geet  your post๐Ÿ‘ClapClapClapClap thats all i can say
big๐Ÿค—
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kitty25

hi geet  your post๐Ÿ‘ thats all i can say

big๐Ÿค—

thanks kits!๐Ÿค—