Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 38

Part 39

It s raining heavily at the night both can't sleep... she can't control her self from shedding tears after knowing the fact that maan is not her husband any more when she applied for divorce she didn't think about these thinks...

she only thought to go away form him but today after knowing the fact its not easy for her to bear she get up from her bed and went to terrace and stood there under rain for some time her dress get wet completely now...along with the rain drops her tears to fall on the earth she sit there in the center and holding her legs with her hands started crying bitterly...

#maan why you doing this to me? When I fighting hard with my heart to forget you... you are coming before me and making me weak why you doing this ? why can't you leave me alone if you are going to start a new life then why you still making me fall for you#  where she spelled out the last words unknowingly she cried hiding her face

When a heavy thunder and lightening occurs she jerked a little bit and stood up soon to leave from there where she is not aware that some one is also there and watching her...

#yet the fear in her for thunder didn't  change...#

when she is about to leave she seen him standing just before in the corner she don't have any clue that when he reached there but from his wet cloths and hair its sure for her that he is not come just now...He is there before she reach and standing there under rain...again both there eyes met they have no words to share no words to express there pain to each other but there eyes spoke...

She can't control her tears any more before him her tears fell down from her cheeks which is visible to him even in between the rain drops...

She wiped it wit her hands soon to hide it from him but he is too fast she left from there immediately..

Morning at KM...

She packing her things she can't took this any more she decided to leave KM before maan's marriage...she can't stay there any more..

yet she didn't got the house for rent  but she decided to leave.. to move far away from khurana house..

Where while packing she dropped her bag when she heard his angry voice she don't know what is wrong..she is clueless and went to the direction from where his voice come..

Its from dadi's room she knows he is inside so she don't want to go  inside...but she can hear there talks form where she is so stayed there and listen to them... she is not very clear about what they are speaking at first but latter she came to know...

He is very angry which is clearly visible in his voice maya is with dadi in her room playing with her toys by sitting in dadi's bed where the two elders are quarreling she seems less care about them and enjoying in her own world...

Geet is just near the door of that room and hearing there quarrels... it starts like this...

What are you talking dadi maa? you still believes that I should marry again...

What's wrong in that bete like every grand mother I too want my grand son to be happy

Who said to you that am not happy now I am very happy now...

Yeah you are but when ? till you see maya and geet around you... she made a serious face and said..

And you also know that very well geet wont stay here for long time she is staying her now because am not well...once i got well completely she will go away from here... she hold her breath and continues..

After that you again  lock yourself in to that dark shades of anger and stay away from worldly things...

Its not like that dadi maa... you are here for me i will live for you from now on..he continues as you asked me to come back to KM i came back am living for you and am happy with that ...

Maan don't try to lie and I know you very well that why you agreed to stay in KM now? before that also I asked  you to come here for me but you didn't but now you agreed because now here in KM geet and maya there...When you cared about your self?

I want some one to care about you that 's why I fixed you marriage with geet before but you both break up now and you are not letting me to speak with her about it and I too don't want to interfere in your personal decision if you both want to separate then I don't have any problem but I want you to marry again what's wrong in it..?

Dadi maa..stop these nonsense how can I marry again?

Why can't you  are still young why should you live alone at this age. ?

Dadi am already married and I have my daughter he points his hands towards maya who is playing there

But you are divorced and you don't claim any rights on your daughter .so why can't you marry again..

I can't... I can't hurt geet I can't do injustice to maya

Maan when you both are not in a relationship then what's there for geet to get hurt here... and where it comes' injustice to maya here'.. I know she is your daughter but it doesn't mean when you marry another girl It will become injustice to her you can love your daughter after your marriage also right?....

Ok dadi maa enough is enough I already said you that I don't want to marry again and I won't...it's over...

But why? She took a deep breath and continued she want him to answer that he loves geet and will stay with her memories but he didn't

OK then...tell me the valid reason for refusing marriage...

I don't know...

Let me declare this again...if you didn't marry then forget me don't talk to me ever...

I too declare this again dadi maa... I wont marry again its final...if you don't want to talk to me then I wont care either...he know he is rude but geet's tears yesterday made him rude towards dadi now...

It's a shock to geet.. maan didn't spoke to dadi maa like this ever he always respects her and loves her he can't resist dadi maa for what ever the reason but now he is speaking rudely to her...

Now my speaking and not speaking  is also doesn't matter to you now hey na maan..?her eyes went moist and continued...if  I die also you wont care then right?...

he turned away his face in other side and said I didn't mean that...

Then what you mean?.. OK leave it take this as my last wish before i die i want you to see you happy...

He don't want to trapped by these words any more he don't want to hurt geet any more for these emotional dramas he thinks this is his weakness that last wish hurts him a lot for sam's last wish he already hurt geet its not only her wish but it in either way he also fooled himself saying its sam's wish but he feel guilt that he is satisfied his will through sameera which hurts geet to the core he don't want to hurt her any more for these emotional dramas he is now not ready to satisfy any others last wish... he want to decide on his own now so he shouted...

I wont agree for marriage this is final... if you thinks this is the last wish for you then you die better with out any satisfying it and don't try to trap me with these words....his words is really hurtful to dadi he knows it very well he poured all his anger on dadi by his words unknowingly...

What? Dadi maa exclaimed...what you told me maan? You told me to die...

she questioned him...

Instead of killing me with your last wish....and stopped when he get conscious of what he is about to say  he don't want to hurt her like this with his words but why he is doing this again and again why he is hurting those who loves him...he didn't find answer for this and

he broke the mirror in front of him with frustration with his fist by banging it hardly... where it broken in to pieces where it hurts his hand too...

At that sound of breaking mirror maya started to cry...dadi is now startled and sits unconsciously in her bed...

Geet went inside soon and patted maya's back and trying to console her from crying at the sight of geet he left the room soon with his blood shredded hands after he left geet placed her hands on dadi's shoulder in a positive way to console her but she didn't react for a while... then geet who don't know how to console her... leave her alone for some time...

precap: wait for the previous one

----------

i hope you like this...

sorry for english and hindi mistakes all are due to my limited knowledge...

wish you all a very happy new year you all made my this year great to me by accepting me too as a writer with lots of mistakes..😳

wish you all a very happy and successful new year ahead

part 40
part 41

Edited by nishha - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum part dear
loved it
oh
naan sais very hurt full wsords to dadi
u said dadi.is acting dear
then why she reacting uch
hope u.make maaneet sson to be one dear
pls
dear
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abisamratgunjan

ossum part dear
loved it
oh
naan sais very hurt full wsords to dadi
u said dadi.is acting dear
then why she reacting uch
hope u.make maaneet sson to be one dear
pls
dear

yeah dadi is acting but she didn't expect this words from maan...
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh wow awesome part lakshmi dearπŸ‘πŸ‘...
just loved maan's reply to dadi..
omg he said dadi to better die rather asking him for marriage.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..wow i just loved it...i cant stop my laugh now also..really i loved his answer dear...waiting for next part...

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR😊
-mona
Edited by maneetlover1 - 12 years ago
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just love it happy new year dearEdited by gill123 - 12 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 39
gadha kahin ka...
aisa koi baat karta hai kya...
ye akal tab nahi aayi?
ek paraye aurat ne kaha unse karli aur apna kuch maange tab inkaar kar raha hai...
fool...
cont soon dear...
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this part is really awesome
loved it
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part dear
loved it
loved Maan n his replies
cont soon
thnx 4 da pm
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi nisha nice update happy new year for u!