Frequent Posters

Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi nisha 

awesome👏

wow maya is so cuttieee😳

her walking scene was really fantastic

when i was reading the update i remembered how my cousin sister walked for the first time

thanks for the wonderful update dear

super appu !!!!!👍🏼

cont soon
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think nothing happened on first day ...

she accepted his help and made coffee for him
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

awesome part dear

loved it

Maya walking was sweet scene
superb
plz cont soon
thnx 4 da pm
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: t_areeb

i dont think nothing happened on first day ...

she accepted his help and made coffee for him

yes dear nothing has happen between maaneet..
shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Just loved it. Slowly they r coming close.
PLZ continue soon.
quit thumbnail

Part 45

Part 46

Day 3...

Maan what you both doing now.?..she asked with little bit of anger

he shifted his eyes towards her direction and said.

you can't see geet we both are painting...  heyna maya?..he questioned maya who is sitting in front of him and nodded in yes in her trade mark style where her whole body shakes along with her head where both her hands are in inside the paint box which contains different colors..

And she is placing it in the white sheet before her with the help of maan who is shifting her hands from the color box and place it in the paper before her...

Maan what all these...

What happen now?..

See her how dirty she is and now only she took bath

So what--- can't you see she is enjoying in doing this...

Uh-huhh..she made a angry face and said...

if she enjoy means we can make her dirty like this right she pointed towards her dress and her dirty hands...

where they are not at all listening to her words and enjoying in there own colorful world with there paints

after taking a relief breath she said

maan please at least you grow up...she is the kid you are not...after her gaze fall on his favorite white shirt which is now turning into multicolor

and what 's this? what you did to your shirt...     till now he is not aware of his shirt after she make a point he looked down his shirt and smiled and looked up to see her again

Its ok geet.. its just a shirt relax...

You na maan...she cuts in between and glares at him and said..

chadoo its waste of talking to you...by moving her hands in air she said to him

He smiles at her gesturers and continue with playing with colors along with his princes.. who is giggling and laughing while playing..

after a while he noticed yet geet didn't gone and glaring at the both by keeping her hands on her hips with an angry face

seeing her he said..

its nothing geet... these few days am going to spend with maya..with a serious almost husky tone he sadi by gulping... I just want my laughing giggle always smiling maya to fill in my memories...

geet knows very well if he continues he will end up in tears so she cut off and just change the topic..

Ok ok...she gulped in her tears and said.. lets finish you fun here and come to dinning table soon... its time for lunch if you both didn't come with in minutes there na... she pointed out her fore finger to him and said in a commending tone

Mujse bura koi nahi hoga...where she said that with fake anger he also shown her a fake fear in his eyes by moving back and said

Ji maam sab...aapki hukum...which brought a smile to her lips where he bend down and asked maya

Ji choti maam sab...ab hum chale hath dhonekileyea?..saying that he took maya who is seriously making his white shirt into the colored one...

she burst in to laughter seeing his action and words..

After he returns to the dining table he sense the tension in geet's face and asked her what's matter...

As usual she didn't reply him properly... he is seeing this tension in geet for the past 2 days that is too especially she is getting call from her office he sense some thing fishy but didn't ask her...

Day 4...

Maan is sleeping... maya who is sitting beside him in the bed and pulling his hairs with her tiny hands where he just held her tiny hands in his and slept again by the way she wont leave him after all she is maan singh kurana's daughter...She will wake him for sure now because she is now ready to go out...

Da... da..daa..daa.dadada..daddad.. she is shouting and giggling but he didn't react to her soft voice which makes him turn to another side and slep... she got irritated now and started shouting with her high pitch voice...

Yet it seems to be a melancholy song for him...

She wont leave him so easily he knows that very well because he is not sleeping.. actually he wakes up when she started to pull his hairs  but making a fake sleep to her to see what she is up to...

She bend down slightly and gave a hard bite to his cheeks with her not yet grown teeth... he first thought its her little fingers in his cheeks but he latter found a tiny growing teeth which is not too sharp but yet it hurts him slightly...

He wake up with a jerk... geet who is watching all these from the another side of the bed with a crossed arms laughed and said...

Good morning maan...

He gave an fake angry look to maya first and he turns to geet after hearing her words

So this is you who teach all these to her...

hello ji.. your daughter is not the one who hears to me.. she itself is very cleaver already no need for her to teach any thing new..she knows all tricks....

she said with her animated moves...

woh tho hai..she is maan singh khurana's daughter will be cleaver only..

she made a pout for his comment he smiled at her gestures

Ok then..What you both doing here so early and where you are going?so early... he said by checking the time

We both got bored  over  here staying in the same house so we decide to go out... we thought if your are free then we can also took you too along with us...

So this is the plan... you both already to decide to take me along with you and now came her to inform me right..?

actually right... we need a driver and a bodyguard...she smiled

Ok fine.. he turned towards maya and told.. Ok princess give me 10 mins I will get ready and come down soon...saying that he get up on his feet and went to wash room

geet pick maya up in her arms and said..

At last our mission is success lets come we will wait for papa outside....

He came running down in steps in his favorite black shirt with the first 2 buttons open holding his car keys...

When he get into the car where geet and maya already settle inside the back seat he took the driver seat...he already informed the driver outside the car that he is going to drive..

Maan are you going to drive...

Haan madam ji...any problem..

she smiled and said..

actually I don't have enough money to afford a driver...said in a taunting tone by giving stress to the word driver..

Koi problem nahi madam ji... koi bhi enam chalega...

Ok then fine..Tho ab chalae driver... again give stress to the word driver..

Ji... madam ji...he said with a smiling face seeing her naughtiness

he drove off the car...

They had visited the almost all round delhi and came late in the night...

---------------

part 47

-------------

please forgive me for the silly mistakes that's due to my limited knowledge😕😕

Edited by nishha - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Nice update 😛

Maaya maaya ellam chaya 🤣🤣
quit thumbnail