Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update... waiting for precap... as its maaneet's fight... they really need one to open up to each other... kabhi kabhi hum jo kehna chatey hai. do normal position mai nahi kehe patey... angry tone mai i feel dono aone dil ke baat kar payege
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 37 - lovely update.
Thank God it is a trick that dadima is playing along with help of pari to help maneet reunion...otherwise...mein to gussa 😡 ho rahi thi...was already bashing pari😡 pata nahin kahan se aa gayi yeh kudi...

chalo thank god for that...
maneet fighting ...hmmm i guess over rahul...🤢

will wait for the next one
thanks for the update
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
so maaneet fighting i think it is because of the rahul😡
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 37

Part 38

At last geet made some excuse and moved away...

Maan didn't want to interfere in geet's work and made there relation more worse so kept quite even after seeing the flirting eyes of rahul some times moving to the appropriate places... he tighten his fist and gritted his teeth but he don't want to create any chaos at the same time he feels it will affect geet...so he tried to control his anger by taking more glasses of cocktails...

He reached his peak anger when he founds rahul is describing the features of geet in an abusing language with his friend...

At that time maan can't control his anger any more with out giving a hard blow on his face with his folded hand but its enough for him to fell down soon...where all in the party were surprised by maan's sudden action but he again went to his chair sit there as if nothing has happen with his glass... where as rahul who is now crying in pain after that geet enters the place and try to gather the information of what happen before that some men took rahul out there...

Maan again in his place sipping his drinks she knows very well about the reason for maan to hit rahul where she notice maan fuming in anger while she spoke with rahul... she don't want to speak to him but she can't stop her self now from scolding him for creating such a huge mess there in her work place...

Why you doing this? She questioned when she came near him

What??

Why you creating troubles to me every day?

I didn't create any trouble to you now

Then what's this...what's the reason for this..?

I don't like him...

She glared at him

Seriously I don't like him officially... nothing personal...

Oh is it so...nothing personal...when I said its personal...

Ok.. he is flirting with you...which I can't bear... Is this information is enough

I don't think he flirts with me she knows that she its not true..and more over Why you cares about me..?

Who are you to me?

Am no one but I can't bear any ones is flirting with my ex-wife did you got it.. now leave me alone

Ex-wife...nice so you remember that we are ex- husband and wife when you are ready to marry again then why you cares about your ex- now?  she paused to took breath to hold back her tears...And I want to tell you one thing that men like rahul is trust able at some point... than a man like you who cheats there wife...who lives happily with another marriage when there daughter and wife is still alive...

Saying that she don't want to stay there any more and left...

Geet stop…he block her way with his hands.. outside of the hall who said that am going to get married again ?

She wiped off her tears which finally escaped from her eyes in the corner and said... why again you try to cheat me now...I don't have any more strength bear that  please maan go away... i don't trust you any more... I don't have any problem that you marry pari or some one else ... actually I wish you should not cheat her at least saying that she moved away when he took his hand away

Pari?? he can't came out the shock now... he is not clear about what she is speaking

Again he came in front of her by blocking her way with his hands...

But now he is not having strength to speak and stand where all the alcohol he in took is started to work now...

Geet...you think that I will marry again... you think that I will live with out you...

you know for whom my heart beat for that's you geet its just for you...

my wish to get you back geet if that not happens na geet I wont live alive... I know one or the another day you will forgive me I will wait till that if before that I die also I wont care geet... because the day you left me itself am half dead...with out you there is no life for me geet..

she who looks into his eyes and she can feel that words are not only from his mouth but from his heart...but she don't want to believe his words..

maan please I don't have any right on you now and I don't have any problem in your marriage... I wish you a happy married life... I can't forgive you ever go ahead with your life and live happily... I can't see you like this... i know that pari is a good match for you she will take a good care of you ..

pari pari he fumes in anger hold her shoulders tight and pinned her on the wall... you want to know whom I love you want to know who can make my life happy you want to know for whom my heart is longing for you want to know for whom there is space in my life... you want to hear that name geet...

its not pari geet……its you... she pushed him back

her eyes become moist…till now she want to hear her name from his mouth but now some thing had stopped her to believe his words...#he is a cheater he cheats you who knows may be he is cheating you now too#...

she pushed him with a force which made him slightly fell down but he managed some what from falling down...

when she try to move he pulled her closer by catching her wrist where his another hand move to hold her waist he pulled her closer and bend down to kiss her when he moves close to her she try to resist she try to move away from his grip which makes him to harden his grip on her when she can't do any thing she is about to surrender by closing her eyes where he come more close to her and where his lips to touch hers in that process he loosen his grip on her hands which made her open her eyes and slapped him tightly with her free hand which make him wake from his trance he removed his hands slowly from her waist and moved away from her now both didn't see each other where geet turns her face side wards in anger where he lost in consciousness  and managed some what to walk to reach his car where driver who seen maan in this condition who is even not able to walk properly by his own help him sit inside the car and drive away...

when she reached KM she is some what relaxed to know that maan reached home safely but she can't stop thinking about him all the while she stand near her window in a lost state and thinking about him in the early morning where she founds he is swimming from the terrace.. after he came up from the water he founds some one gaze on him and moved towards that direction and found she is staring at him...

both eyes met where both can found a pain in each other eyes which makes there eyes moist after a while holding back there tears both went on there own away...

Precap:again dadi's condition become worse again and again am repeating the same situation please bear me...

----------------

i hope you like this...

feed back are always welcome...
sorry all silly mistakes due to my limited knowledge...

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
now more guilt would surround maan for what he has done with geet in drunke state
oh no man once again dadi's health i m not liking this why is everytime her health deteriorating
continue soon
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u r really doing great...thanx for pm ...keep it up  😃  friend 
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: abinash079

awesome update
loved it
now more guilt would surround maan for what he has done with geet in drunke state
oh no man once again dadi's health i m not liking this why is everytime her health deteriorating
continue soon

i don't find any other common soul to get ill other dhan dadi...😆

jokes apart... i too don't want to repeat this but it need now...hope you will understand that in next part...
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Just read this ff
loved it
amazing 👏
plz pm me when u update
sending a buddy request 😊
thnx
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2