6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Okay saw this just now...you really have given a detailed explanation which leaves me nothing much to say. Regardless of this fact, the 6th October scene marked the beginning of SwaRon for me...and the fact that they were beginners in terms of acting...they left me spellbound. I mean this is what SwaRon is all about, they are different in their own way. God knows when we will be able to witness such power pack performance by Shantanu and Sneha,knowing that given a chance they will do it. But again it comes down, exactly when?😳
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Rafi kya analysis hai yaar. Gosh i really wish I had this much insight and I could write so well like you.It is a pleasure reading the whole thing. I watched the whole thing again and again. The contrast I see in the swaron scenes now and the old scenes is really drastic. Cvs have butchered swayam to the core.

OMG .. thannk you SOOO much Suku !! 🤗
The contrast is .. 🥺 😭

Originally posted by Rutu

Okay saw this just now...you really have given a detailed explanation which leaves me nothing much to say. Regardless of this fact, the 6th October scene marked the beginning of SwaRon for me...and the fact that they were beginners in terms of acting...they left me spellbound. I mean this is what SwaRon is all about, they are different in their own way. God knows when we will be able to witness such power pack performance by Shantanu and Sneha,knowing that given a chance they will do it. But again it comes down, exactly when?😳

I know man .. that scene left me .. SPEECHLESS man .. tab KOI relationship nahin thaa but they said SO much without saying anythign at all .. that FEEL .. that DEPTH .. is lost somewhere 😒
Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by chimpukli10

I Still can't get over dis scene dear..i mean everthying in dis scene was like sumthng i am nt able 2 describe..dey wer nt in a relationshp also back den but der each scene left me spell-bonded.nd dis was also d first scene wer i started following swaron..i rmber this is also d first post which i had read on Swaron on IF..seriously i miss dis swaron badly...

Like Nandini so beautifully put it ... theirs was a silence so poignant you could CUT through it .. back then SwaRon was all about interpreting silences to read minds ... and now .. 🥺
wooowww beautifully written !!!!!⭐️
4m the very start i got lost in swaronland n am still lost!!!😍
am really short of words to describe the way the scene unfolded in front of us!!!!!!

there was PURE MAGIC out therre...which made us just get lost into them!!feel the love, emotions!!😳
the scene was enacted really well...
n sneha refusing to put glycerine just makes reach the tanhacloud!!!!!
😍
wowww simply amazing...that scene truly was MAGICAL n completely had a different feel than other swaron scenes!!
loved sneha n shantanu..
😊
One thing i cant get is why cant they balance between the jodis? WTH Are they the same CVs who gave such wonderful swaron scenes. They  deserve some real intense and meaningful scenes. When rey and kriya was together at least we got to see some romantic scenes. Dont get me wrong but swaron are a couple, their sizzling chemistry and intensity is what they are famous for so we need to some good meaningful scenes not just MU and MU and MU. If a relationship means MU only then I am better off from that.
One of the best SwaRon scenes. Beautifully done by both Sneha and Shantanu. 
Perfect play of love,passion and emotions. One could relate to this SwaRon and the emotions came live across to us viewers.
Loved your analysis and the pictures you add takes us back to the rite moment.
Love the title the most 👍🏼
Kanch Ki tarha woh toot jana tera - Describes the scene just in that one sentence. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
I remember this episode like if I had just watched it yesterday only. This was the very first SwaRon scene I had ever watched and at that time I had no clue who the ehll these two were but still I was completely blown away by the sincerty of their act.

The scene was too grand, too epic. And I was even more surprisd to know they were not professional actor. I wouldn't say I became a SwaRonian after watching this scene but i twas definitely the first step. And this scene only complelled me to watch D3 from begining. Now coming to the scene - both Shantannu and Sneha had potrayed the inner turmoil of Swayam and Sharon to the perfection in this scene. The scene ably aided by awesome BG score and fantastic lighting has everything from the right mix of emotions of love and vulnerability.

Loved the analysis. And seriously title was too apt. I just wish I was active that time on IF to discuss this scene with you all.
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Satluvsd3

wooowww beautifully written !!!!!⭐️
4m the very start i got lost in swaronland n am still lost!!!😍
am really short of words to describe the way the scene unfolded in front of us!!!!!!

there was PURE MAGIC out therre...which made us just get lost into them!!feel the love, emotions!!😳
the scene was enacted really well...
n sneha refusing to put glycerine just makes reach the tanhacloud!!!!!
😍
wowww simply amazing...that scene truly was MAGICAL n completely had a different feel than other swaron scenes!!
loved sneha n shantanu..
😊

Thank you Satnam .. 

And yes .. they said that everyone on the set had goosebumps .. while shooting for this sequence .. ab samjho ... KITNA baap acting kiya tha inn dono ne 😲 

And Sneha not using gylcerine .. now that I think of it .. Glycerine is VERY irritating and painful .. u can stare ahead without blinking and cry painless tears .. back then ppl used to fantasize ke mebbe cuz it was cuz  she was REALLY in love with the guy  and so managed to cry for him for reals.. we were SOOO naive 😆

BTW Video added :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJflv-8iSg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Thank you Satnam .. 

And yes .. they said that everyone on the set had goosebumps .. while shooting for this sequence .. ab samjho ... KITNA baap acting kiya tha inn dono ne 😲 

And Sneha not using gylcerine .. now that I think of it .. Glycerine is VERY irritating and painful .. u can stare ahead without blinking and cry painless tears .. back then ppl used to fantasize ke mebbe cuz it was cuz  she was REALLY in love with the guy  and so managed to cry for him for reals.. we were SOOO naive 😆

BTW Video added :)

Shit! I had no idea about this. It makes me marvel more at the beauty of the scene. It looked so damn real. Bloody awesome actors! 😒

Just loved your description of the scene and what really made the scene stand out was the amazing performance by tanha. Mind blowing... Hope they bring some of the old swaron magic and intensity that we fell for back in the show...
Awesome post!! 😊