SNS WU 6'Oct11-GoHam and Only GoHam- - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Lol why doesnt he just admit he wants to spend time with Gopi?

Thanx
so our aham baba is following his 'wife' m impressed with cvs
Hi... actually i have missed the starting episodes of SNS..i had started only after Gopi and Rashi get married.. So can anyone please tell me what this Sonal matter is all about? Why rashi is so afraid that she ll out of Modi Bhavan if the Modi's meet Sonal???
thanks for the update! im a fan of saathiya from other country and language i dont understand hindi 
thanks for posting these written updates its really helpful to understand more then watching and please expand the writing if possible like full update than the short updates
like what they really talk their important dialogs it will be reallyyy reallyyy help full 

can any one tell me what ahem really says to gopi when he get angry for no reason! he say something about the saree he gift her :P
explain any one!! i really loved that! no doubt all saathiya fans watched that clip more than 50 times!!!
thanks for the update

good episode

the CVs have finally realised its high time the viewers get what they want---------------so Gohem now
Originally posted by Abiya07

thanks for the update! im a fan of saathiya from other country and language i dont understand hindi 
thanks for posting these written updates its really helpful to understand more then watching and please expand the writing if possible like full update than the short updates
like what they really talk their important dialogs it will be reallyyy reallyyy help full 

can any one tell me what ahem really says to gopi when he get angry for no reason! he say something about the saree he gift her :P
explain any one!! i really loved that! no doubt all saathiya fans watched that clip more than 50 times!!!
Ahem tells gopi that why do u keep my things here and there. I cant find them. & then says I have a head ache & wouldnt be going. So gopi says I will get kadha (decoction medication) for u. he says no & he doesnt even want gopi to inform his mother about his headache. so gopi says then I will stay back with u to take care of u.---I hope after this u know
Originally posted by sanw

Ahem tells gopi that why do u keep my things here and there. I cant find them. & then says I have a head ache & wouldnt be going. So gopi says I will get kadha (decoction medication) for u. he says no & he doesnt even want gopi to inform his mother about his headache. so gopi says then I will stay back with u to take care of u.---I hope after this u know

Thank You very much for your reply! I understood well!