Bigg Boss Season 5

Next weeks nomination maybe sonika? - Page 2

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think almost a sure target is Pooja Mishra if she stays. I am not sure people would nominate ladies like Sonika because they are not the first or second targets for most. Also they have an option in Mandeep to nominate. Of course my judgment is based on what is shown.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreyasCool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kishubedi

one thing which m not understanding why people have a porblem wiht laxmi ok i agree she is hijra but now she is what u r gonna do bout it if she is happy let her be...n by the thought that sonika's unborn baby would be a blend of shakti shradda n laxmi is disgusting ..ok i agree shakti n shradda re not really thatt people where u should hang out with during ur pregancy but y so mean towards laxmi caus she is a hijra????

sorry if i hurt someones feeling or anything in that sort

Aree I think it is said in a funny way. We see pregnant women stick photos of cute babies in their rooms thinking this will make their baby cute. So this could be the reason for this funny statement. No hard feelings towards Laxmi.

Though I personally don't like it when they show extreme close-ups of Laxmi. Otherwise he seems to be ok guarl.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm saying 4rm da starting dat Sonika wil always be da most easiest target..😳 Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think the time yet arrived for the easiest target. I think Shraddha is in line of fire and so is POM also an easy target would be Mandeep.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think so ! People will try to nominate tough competetion at the moment - Sonika is not in the competetion at all IMHO. 

Pooja Mishara is one tough target and I agree with Kaushik ji if she survives this week - housemates will nominate her once again !